What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww *hugs* I'm sure you'll hear from him soon. I tried to send you a PM and it wouldn't let me :mad: It's great to see your sweet lovely self still here on lit. :rose:

Thanks Kuvi :rose: I hope I do, I know I can live life w/o him but it's not complete ;)
I'm sorry about the PMs being disabled...I fixed it where you can (if you wish)

Well, I did notice the class level raise quite a bit with your presence.

I mean, you named your new place "the Fuck Dungeon". Martha Stewart couldn't come up with a classier moniker if she tried.

LOL I love that you love the name 'The Fuck Dungeon'. :p

And yeah, Martha Stewart doesn't have IKEA furniture like I do!

How his eyes lit up when he saw me in my outfit, how he instantly became hard while kissing me....fuck I'm horny remembering that moment :devil:

Just worrying about someone I love that is going through a very hard time now and wishing I could take that pain away from them and on to myself...:(

That tonight's night will be fun and I hope my eldest daughter lets herself enjoy it - she's hard on dance parties. :eek:

Also tonight since the kids aren't allowed to drive past the state's curfew - the spouse and I will be going with them after the prom to watch the 11pm showing of Mirror Mirror with Julia Roberts (whom I adore). So I am looking forward to that too.

Why can't I accept the compliment and not worry that there's going to be an "oops didn't mean it" moment in the end? :rolleyes:

Literotica feels like a whole new website when I'm posting on my desktop as opposed to my iPod Touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back