shared wife and feels after?

RSHornyCouple

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 10, 2017
Posts
110
Hello, would like to chat with others that have shared their wife and what they thought about it afterwards. Also interested in hearing from the ladies that were shared. Kik sexychevyguy99
 
Last edited:
i would be interested to know who initiated the sharing idea and how it came to be. I think it would be fun.

kik jryan1232
 
Hi I’ve shared my gf for many years.

Hi I’ve shared my gf for many years and I’m involved in a couple of long term mfm 3sums with younger married couples too.
I’ve found it to be my favourite form of sex and pm me if you want to chat about it further.
 
I've share my wife and have been doing so for many years. It's such a turn on helping her get ready for a date. watching her carefully select her underwear knowing that very soon another man will be removing it as he gets ready to fuck her. Waiting anxiously for her to return. Imagining what she is doing with him.
Pm me if you want to discuss
 
Hi Bill. I quite agree with you

I've share my wife and have been doing so for many years. It's such a turn on helping her get ready for a date. watching her carefully select her underwear knowing that very soon another man will be removing it as he gets ready to fuck her. Waiting anxiously for her to return. Imagining what she is doing with him.
Pm me if you want to discuss

It’s such a lovely thing to enjoy. I love sharing my gf too. Sometimes we play in a threesome sometimes she meets them and tells me all about how much she has enjoyed being fucked. With good friends I love it when she returns filled up with cum. I love going down on her afterwards to sup their cum from her luv cup. It’s such a turn on.
 
For years I have had no interest in sharing my lady at all, to the point of jealousy.
These days many years down the line the thought of showing her pictures off is a great turn on. I have done it elsewhere and love to hear all the comments from both male and female admirers. But more recently the thought of seeing her with another is so arousing. I guess its an age thing! lol

I have never shared her physically yet, and to be honest, don't know if the reality would work for me personally. That said I guess its a moot point as I cant see my wife agreeing to that any time soon. But who knows, she may surprise me!? :eek:;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top