Sweet Oleander (closed for Cumnchat)

After leaving the Calm Palm Kirk sat in his car seething inside at the beating that Destiny had taken, more than likely because of him and the stunt he had pulled at the Sweet Oleander. He rationalized it with the fact that he now had an ally on the inside who would hopefully work on Destiny to let him help them both escape from Dangerfield's brutal clutches.

What he couldn't understand was her reluctance to leave Dangerfield, she certainly didn't love him, no woman could love a man who treated her as he did. She was afraid of him for certain but if he got her away from him she would have no need to be afraid of him. There must be more to their 'arrangement' than he knew so he needed to know what sort of hold Dangerfield had over her.

His next stop was the library where he sifted through back issues of the New York Times and the entertainment guides in an attempt to discover how long Destiny had been singing at the club, if he could find that out it would give him some sort of time frame to work with.

He finally discovered an article in one of the entertainment guides from six months ago where 'THE CLASSY CLUB, 'SWEET OLEANDER' IS INTRODUCING A NEWCOMER TO THE ENTERTAINMENT SCENE. A VIBRANT TORCH SINGER BY THE NAME OF DESTINY CARSON.' Along with the article was a picture of Destiny, Kirk had a copy of the article made and folded it away in his coat pocket.

Kirk hadn't forgotten his other obligations and made a call to an old army buddy who was now a detective on NYPD.

"Hi Billy, It's Kirk, look I know you shouldn't give out information but a girl pulled out of the river named Pauline Maloney, well she was on my books so mebbe we can help each other out."

"You sure know how to put a guy on the spot Kirk but I owe you, whaddya wanna know?"

"The papers said she was wearing just expensive lingerie, any maker's tabs on them?"

"Nah out of luck there pal BUT,,,,,,,,, one of the female detectives has a real lingerie fetish and recognised the make straightaway and the only store that sells them. Drop by and I'll have a blown up pic of our detective modelling them and before you ask , yes I did take the picture and yes I did do the deed."

Kirk laughed down the 'phone,

"You dirty old sod, see you in ten minutes."

Kirk was there in less than ten minutes and looking for the first time at what Pauline Maloney had been wearing, Black bra,garter belt and nylons.

"Becky wore the panties for her own modesty but Pauline didn't have any panties."

"Thanks a bundle Billy, by the way are you and Becky ,,,,,,,,,,,, you know?"

"When her husband is on shift, well, yeah we are."
 
Remo was waiting in the car when Rosy and Destiny exited the spa. He got out and opened the door and as Destiny slid in the back seat, he started to close the door.

"Remo, Rosy needs a ride to the club."

"No." He grunted his answer.

"Do you want me to miss my entrance because I'm waiting for her to arrive? You can explain that to Mr. Dangerfield."

The hulk of the man paused, weighing his options before he opened the door back up.

"Rosy,". Destiny held her hand out for the young girl and Rosy took it as she slid in the back seat with Destiny. The two women held hands in the back seat, no words spoken between them.

At the club, the two girls got out and went straight to the dressing room. Her time at the spa had definitely helped and she was thankful for that.

Hoping to hide the fading bruises, she wore a red dress. Any bruises that showed were hidden by the makeup that Rosy applied.

The spot found her in the dark as her melodic voice sang 'Memphis in June'.

Memphis in June
A shady veranda under a Sunday blue sky
Memphis in June
And cousin Amanda's makin' a rhubarb pie
I can hear the clock inside tickin' and a-tockin'
Everything is peacefully dandy
I can see old granny cross the street, still a-rockin'
Watching the neighbors go by
Memphis in June
With sweet oleander blowing perfume in the air
Up jumps the moon to make it that much grander
It's paradise, brother take my advice
Nothing's half as nice as Memphis in June
Memphis in June
With sweet oleander blowing perfume in the air
Up jumps the moon to make it that much grander
It's paradise, brother take my advice
Nothing's half as nice as Memphis in June


Damian watched her through the louvered slats and smiled. His phone rang and he picked up the receiver, speaking quietly into it.

"What does she look like? Sounds good. Do you have her yet? Good. Tomorrow night. Same time."

He hung up and smiled. Life was good.
 
Kirk felt good about the way the day had gone he now had a lead on the lingerie or at least a brand name, then he cursed as he realised that he hadn't taken the name of the one store in New York that sold that brand. He dialled Billy's number and after a few rings a giggly voice answered "This is Billy's private secretary, can I help you?"

"Hi Becky, can you stop doing whatever you're doing with Billy for a moment and tell me the name of that lingerie store? Nice photo by the way, if this turns out good I'll buy you a set."

"Oh hi Kirk," Billy had taken the phone, "You trying your luck with my Ho? Never mind that for now, the store you want is called 'Lilli St. Cyr, good luck. OH GOD BECKY LET ME FINISH THE CALL."

The line went dead.

Next morning Kirk found the address he was looking for and when he arrived he was surprised to find it was a modest looking boutique style shop. He went inside and asked for the manageress who was a pretty, slim redhead, dressed smartly in white blouse and knee length black skirt. He showed her the photograph of Becky modelling the lingerie.

"Yes, that's our exclusive PROVOCATIVE range but your girlfriend doesn't do much for it with those hideous panties."

"I'm afraid the girl pulled out of the river, that was all she was wearing, so there's a pair of missing panties?"

"Do you sell many of that range ? Especially in say, the last three months?"

Suddenly she seemed nervous and kept glancing around.

Kirk egged her on "You do know it's an offence to withhold information or obstruct a murder inquiry?" He hadn't mentioned the police but just let her make her own assumptions.

The girl gulped and said "We do seem to have had a run on them in the last three months, we've sold twelve sets, all to the same account,"

"Which is?" asked Kirk trying to keep the excitement out of his voice.

Her answer knocked him for six, " A nightclub called SWEET OLEANDER."

"Do they take them off the shelf in different sizes?"

"Of course not, they are made to measure, each girl is precisely measured, we are very proud of our products."

"And where does this measuring take place? On the premises? The girls come here?"

"Yes out the back but their bodyguards stay with them all the time, perks of the job I suppose."

On the off chance Kirk pulled out the photographs of Pauline Maloney, Chrissie Goodheart and Emily, he spread them out on the counter.

"Have you ever seen any of these girls being measured for these sets or any others.

"Why yes all of them, pretty young girls, very shy though, never said a word."

Kirk was elated he had tracked them down at last but he had one last jibe at the manageress, he pointed to Pauline Maloney's photo,

"That's the girl pulled out of the river."

When he got outside he punched the air in delight.

"Your days are numbered Dangerfield."
 
Last edited:
As she finished her song, she walked off stage in the dark and headed up the stairs, the gunsel grinning stupidity at her. How she longed to slap a couple of faces here, but she knew better. The man opened the door as she brushed past.

Damian, as usual, sat on the corner of his desk. His eyes smoldered for her and she knew that if she didn't have to go back in so soon, he would have had her right there on the desktop.

"I want to see her!"

He raised an eyebrow, his manner cool and calm as always. "Demanding, aren't you?"

"I want to see her." Her voice was more insistent and for a moment he grew quiet.

"You know the price." There was no question from him, just a statement of fact. She nodded, no joy in her face. Her movements seemed resign. She felt that eventually that there was no hope. Eventually they both would be dead.

Damian reached a large hand out and grabbed her by her hair, pulling her into him. His lips were brutal, hard and unforgiving and she knew better than to resist. When he turned loose, she knew that her lips were bruised.

"Remo will take you after your set. You will have 30 minutes and then Remo will bring you home." He paused as a slow smile crossed his lips. "I'll be waiting for you at home."

Without a word, she crossed to the mirror by the door and reached for the lipstick hidden there. She could see his reflection in the mirror as he watched her.

Back downstairs, Rosy fixed her hair. The young girl looked at her worriedly. "Are you all right, Miss Carson?"

"Yes, Rosy, I'm fine." She pet Rosy's arm. She walked out into the dark and the spot hit her as she sang the song 'More Than You Know', her voice almost bringing some people to tears.

Whether you are here or yonder,
Whether you are false or true
Whether you remain or wander,
I'm growing fonder of you
Even though your friends forsake you,
Even though you don't succeed
Wouldn't I be glad to take you,
Give you the break you need

More than you know, more than you know
Man of my heart, I love you so
Lately I find you're on my mind
More than you know

Whether you're right, whether you're wrong
Man of my heart, I'll string along
You need me so
Much more than you'll ever know (ever know)

Loving you the way that I do
There's nothing I can do about it
Loving may be all you can give
But baby I can't live without it

Oh, how I'd cry, oh, how I'd cry
If you got tired and said "Good-bye"
More than I'd show
More than you'd ever know


In her dressing room, Rosy noticed how antsy Destiny seemed. "Rosy, you don't need to wait. Go on home. Don't wait around here tonight. Promise me that you will not wait around here tonight. Don't look back. Just leave and I'll see you tomorrow night. Okay?"

Rosy looked puzzled as she nodded and grabbed her things. She wanted to look back but she didn't. Instead, she headed to the nearest drug store and called Kirk.
 
After he left the store he used a street phone to call Dolores
" Hi Dolores I need another favour, can you call Sweet Oleander and make some excuse that Destiny needs to return to finish her treatment as soon as possible."

He needed to know the reason for Destiny's reluctance to leave Dangerfield, he had something he was holding over her and Kirk needed to know what it was before he made any move against him. Kirk thought about his motivation to help Destiny and realized that it was because he wanted her for himself. Not as just someone to fuck but someone to love and have them love him back.

At the moment he was a million miles from achieving that, he didn't even know if she liked him.

When he finally arrived home he had hardly got in the door when the phone rang, it was Rosy.

"What's up Rosy? Is something wrong?"

"I don't rightly know Kirk but Destiny told me to make myself scarce and not hang around the club, why, I don't know but I think there may be something happening that I shouldn't see, what shall I do?"

"Do nothing Rosy, go home and act normal, I'll take a look myself, I can guess part of what's going down tonight and I don't want you anywhere near."

"Okay Kirk, but you take care, you're our only hope."

"I'll be ok, I just want to have only myself to think about."

The call finished and Kirk dressed as if on a wartime secret mission, even blacking his face. He found a vantage point where he could cover the whole of the rear of the club but couldn't be seen himself. He settled down patiently to wait.
 
Remo waited until Destiny was locked in the soundproof room before he called up to the office.

"She's in the room, Mr. Dangerfield."

"I'm on my way down. Are they here?"

"Just backing in, sir." The line went dead.

Remo walked back up the stairs and stepped out in the alley just as the black car engine went off. Opening the back seat driver's side door, he fiddled with the figure before lifting it out of the car and carrying it inside the back door of the building. The driver walked ahead of him, stopping in front of another door. Though Remo's arms were full, he managed to hand the keys to the driver, who unlocked the door and switched on the light.

By the time that Damian got down to the room, the two men had managed to get the body laid out on the bed. As he stepped into the room, the two men stepped aside as Damian bent over to scrutinize the unconscious figure laying there.

"Nice coloring. Has that wonderful naive look. Any chance she's a virgin?"

"According to her, 18 and virgin. Wouldn't even kiss, from what I'm told."

"Who picked her up?" Damian questioned.

"Pete?" Remo asked the driver and the driver nodded. "Pete."

"Good. Give Pete a bonus. She will work great. Call to see about getting her fitted. Finish installing her and then bring Miss Carson home. I'm heading on to the apartment."

Damian left and headed back up the stairs and through the club before leaving out the front door while the men finished using the padded bindings to tie her to the bed. They turned on the bedside lamp and left, the young girl asleep due to the Mickey slipped her.

Once the door was locked, the driver left went to wait by the black limo out in the alley while Remo walked to another door and unlocked it.

"Time's up." She had no say in the matter as Remo pulled her out of the room. Once she was in the hall, he locked the door and escorted her up the stairs and out into the alley. She didn't want to leave and it was only Remo forcing her down the hall and out into the darkness that propelled her along. But all she could do was keep glancing back until the alley door leading into the building closed behind them and Destiny heard the sound of the lock being thrown from the inside. The watchman settling down to listen to the radio and keep an eye on the hall of locked doors.

Destiny rode in silence in the backseat while Remo and the driver chatted and laughed in the front. She fought hard not to cry. For those past precious 30 minutes, she would have to pay Damian. And she would need every bit of strength that she could muster.
 
Last edited:
The alley at the rear of Sweet Oleander was deserted and dark, no activity at all. Kirk chewed on the gum he always used when on a stakeout instead of risking lighting a Lucky Strike, a habit he had tried to kick several times without success. Perhaps, he thought, he should chew gum instead.

Then a chink of light appeared round a doorway that led into the club and the door opened with light pouring into the alley. Kirk raised his binoculars to his eyes to identify the two figures that stepped into the light. The first was the unmistakable figure of Remo, the second, smaller, slighter than Remo. Kirk caught his breath , it was Destiny still in the gown she must have worn for her performance in the club, she had a very concerned look on her beautiful face, her full lips compressed into a thin line.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Kirk asked himself as the two figures crossed the alley to another door and after what appeared to be a prearranged knock the door opened and they both went inside and the door closed behind them and he heard the unmistakable sounds of bolts slamming shut. The first door had closed and the light went out leaving the alleyway dark and deserted as before.

Kirk racked his brains trying to think of a reason for Destiny being escorted across the alley and having the door bolted behind her. There was also the matter of the prearranged knock what was that about? The only valid reason Kirk could come up with was that there was something or someone behind that door that had some connection to Destiny. That was something that he would need to ask her next time they spoke.

The grating sound of the bolts being drawn back on the second door alerted Kirk and once again he saw the gigantic figure of Remo but he was alone, why had Destiny been left behind? The soft purr of a black sedan took his attention as it backed into the alleyway, Remo opened the back door and leaned inside and emerged holding a figure wrapped in a blanket which he carried effortlessly to yet another door into the club. The driver walked ahead of Remo and Kirk saw the driver take some keys from Remo and open yet another door and switch on the light.

Kirk switched his attention to the figure Remo was carrying and saw a cascade of tawny hair spilling from the blanket , he caught a glimpse of a pale, wan face, slack jawed and clearly out of it. Kirk silently swore to himself, he had just witnessed the arrival of another victim. It was at that moment that Dangerfield put in an appearance, no doubt to appraise his latest acquisition. Sure enough he disappeared with Remo into the room where the unknown girl had been deposited.

Just a few minutes later he emerged with a smug satisfied grin on his face and went back into the club.The driver returned to the sedan and sat waiting while Remo gained access to the door where Destiny had been led and emerged just a minute later with a struggling Destiny who kept looking back over her shoulder. Remo bundled her into the back seat and sat up front with the driver. The sedan purred into life and left leaving Kirk to reflect on the night's events
 
Every muscle seemed to ache in her body. She could feel the burning of her ass as she woke up face down on the bed. His snore told her that he still slept. It would have been so wonderful to have wound up with a kind and caring man, instead of a sadist that seemed to get his kicks from torture. It was only after she was paired with him that she discovered just what a monster he was. It was only after he had one of her dearest possessions that she learned just how black his heart was.

And it was then that she discovered the true purpose of Sweet Oleander. Sweet Oleander. So appropriately named. Beautiful to look at. Such a sweet smell. But deadly if made into a tea. Or sprinkled on food. And not usually looked for when looking at a dead body either.

She felt him stir and knew that her respite was over. It was best to stay where she was and let him have the bathroom first.

""Good morning, my lovely." He rolled over and kissed her shoulder. With a true lover, it could have led to more. With him it just led to pain. He threw the covers back to reveal her bare body, her bottom covered with a cross cross of welts. "Such a lovely grouping. So beautiful." His hand touched the stripes and she flinched.

"Oh, did that hurt?" She heard the smile in him voice.

"Yes."

"Well, I hope that it was worth it?"

"Yes."

"Well, you're in a mood so I'll just leave you alone." Damian rolled out of bed and was heading for the bathroom when the phone rang. Without looking, she heard him head into the living room to answer it.

"Hello?" Yeah, this is Mr. Dangerfield. The what? The calm...oh yeah. Yeah. What do you want? Return? No, she doesn't need any more services. What? Well, she can't come for a few days. No, I don't know when. I'll call and let you know." He slammed down the phone. Everybody wanted money. "Stupid place. Get their claws in you and want more, " he mumbled under his breath.

Soon the shower was running and she turned her face to her pillow and cried silent tears. It would take all her energy to act like everything was fine.
 
As soon as Kirk was awake and washed and shaved he sat down to a meagre breakfast and mulled over the previous night's events. The biggest surprise was seeing Destiny entering a locked doorway with it being bolted behind her then leaving some thirty minutes looking distressed and clearly not wanting to leave. The other matter was the unknown girl that had been brought in, judging from Dangerfield's smirk he was satisfied and Kirk had no doubt that she would soon be put to work to keep Damian and his cronies in the lap of luxury.

Kirk had an ace up his sleeve however, for some reason the girls's lingerie was seen as some kind of uniform as they all wore the same range, Kirk knew where it was purchased from and that the girls were measured on the premises with just one guard in attendance, it wouldn't be long before this girl would be taken to be measured and Kirk intended to be there.

He rang the shop , LILI ST. CYR, and spoke to the manager he had spoken to before,

"Remember me, Kirk Bannion? We spoke recently about your 'Provocative' range and your customers, well I suspect that a new girl will be brought in very soon, I assume by appointment. When you have the appointment call me, oh and please make sure the changing room is well away from other customers I don't want anyone hurt."

Satisfied that was arranged Kirk was about to leave when his phone rang, it was Dolores.

"Yes Dolores what can I do for you?"

"I have just rang Dangerfield like you asked and he doesn't seem too keen about Miss Carson returning for more treatment at least not for several days."

Kirk cursed under his breath, he had been counting on seeing Destiny tomorrow at the latest, each night that he knew she was spending in his bed was torture for him.

"Ok Dolores, here's what you do, call him back and apologise for not making it clear that once begun the treatment on this particular area MUST be completed otherwise it could lead to serious complications and perhaps a long EXPENSIVE stay in hospital, lay the expense part on thick with a trowel, if I know his type he hates spending money."

Dolores laughed. "You got it Kirk honey, you know me."

Kirk chuckled back, "Perhaps I know you too well babe but times change, we change, we had fun while it lasted."

Kirk knew he could rely on Dolores to sweet talk even Dangerfield.
 
The phone ringing stopped her tears and she looked expectantly towards the bathroom where Damian showered. She didn't dare move. Didn't dare answer the phone. She had made that mistake only once. It rang and rang and she finally heard the shower shut off. It rang once more before cutting off in mid ring. She heard rather than saw Damian standing at the bathroom doorway. She knew that he had expected to see that she had moved from that spot on the bed. But he could tell that she had not. He admired his handiwork on her ass for a moment, feeling his cock start to stir before turning and finishing drying himself off.

About 5 minutes later, the phone rang again. This time, he was dry and wearing his robe and she heard him strode through the bedroom and out into the living room.

"Hello? Yeah. You again? Listen, I told you... What? Shit, if you're... That's bullshit! No! I told... What? Okay, put her down for tomorrow. And this will be the only time. You fix this! Understand?" The sound of the receiver hitting its cradle hard enough to make her flinch. "Those people...maybe I should just buy them..." The bathroom door slammed and she closed her eyes. If she could hang on a little longer, he would be gone.

The bathroom door opened and she fought to stay still.

"I hope that you don't plan on staying in bed all day. You still have a show to do tonight. Oh, and that crap spa fixed it so you have to come back tomorrow. Remo will take you to The Golden Touch. I want you to get yourself a couple of new dresses. You've earned them." He bent down and softly caressed her bottom, already bruising before he left.

*****

Destiny stepped out of the apartment and Remo was waiting for her. She walked a bit slower but nevertheless she managed to keep up with him. It was a bit painful but she slowly seated herself in the back of the limo. When they pulled up in front of The Golden Touch, Remo opened the door and stayed within sight of her while the models paraded past Destiny as she sat in the armchair. She was on automatic. Thank God the chair had plenty of padding. But in the back of her mind was a certain detective. Would certainly be nice if he could rescue them all. Probably too much to put on the shoulders of one man.
 
It was still only mid morning when Kirk received the call from Dolores,

"I did it Kirk, I actually talked him into allowing Destiny to return for further treatment tomorrow at eleven o' clock."

"Well done Dolores, how did you do that? Promise him one of your 'special' massages?"

"Landsakes NO, I wouldn't touch that man after what he did to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Her voice trailed off as if the memory was too painful, then he heard a quiet sob.

"I understand, if you have had dealings with him before then painful memories are always left."

"It was a while ago, before I met you Kirk, I had a sister and she became infatuated with him and he wined and dined her then it all changed and she was made to 'entertain' his friends with certain favours, eventually she could take no more and jumped off Brooklyn Bridge. He drove her to it Kirk and I'll never forgive him for that."

Kirk understood well enough, he had heard stories similar to this several times and always Damian Dangerfield was at the centre of them.

He had only just gathered his thoughts when the phone rang again,

"Yes, Kirk Bannion, Valerie? ,,,,who ? Oh yes from Lili ST. Cyr, of course I remember you, how could I forget such a pretty face?"

Kirk knew that as far as women were concerned once you had them onside then a little flattery would keep them there and they would go that little bit extra when asked.

"What do you have for me Valerie? An appointment tomorrow at nine, so soon?,,,,,, I see, it's a rush job is it?.... You have a name?,,,, Just a first name, Marina.,,,,, Thank you so much,,,,,,,,,, which cubicle?,,,,,,,,, Two? ,,,, That's fine, just a word of warning, when I arrive keep your staff well out of the way in case things get messy."

Kirk rubbed his hands things were looking up, tomorrow he was going to tweak Dangerfield's nose.
 
In the dressing room, Rosy noticed that Destiny was moving as if in pain. That told her that Mr. Dangerfield had once again beat up Miss Carson. She couldn't understand why the woman stayed with that man. She sang beautifully and was gorgeous and could get a job in any club here in the city. Nothing would convince her that Miss Carson did it because she loved the man. Or loved being beaten and abused. Because despite the fact that the woman looked sexy and smiled when she was on stage, only Rosy saw the real woman - afraid, scared, unhappy, and in pain half the time, afraid to laugh or be herself.

The new dress hung on the back of the door and it was beautiful. Rosy helped Destiny undress and couldn't resist the gasp that left her lips as she saw the bruises and welts that crisscrossed the chanteuse's rear end.

"Miss Carson, what..." Suddenly, Destiny whirled around and put her hand over the young girl's mouth, shaking her head. Rosy remembered that the dressing room was bugged. She shook her head and as Destiny removed her hand, Rosy pretended to get a coughing fit.

"What a beautiful dress!"

"Thank you, Rosy. By the way, tomorrow I need to return to The Calm Palm. Will you be able to meet me there. I may need you there."

"Yes ma'am."

When the spotlight came up on Destiny, she stood there in her new black gown. With her red hair, the effect was striking. The piano gave the lead in and she sang Good Morning Heartache.

Good morning heartache
You old gloomy sight
Good morning heartache
Thought we said goodbye last night
I turned and tossed until
It seems you had gone
But here you are with the dawn

Wish I'd forget you
But you're here to stay
It seems I met you
When my love went away
Now everyday I start by saying to you
Good morning heartache what's new

Stop haunting me now
Can't shake you no how
Just leave me alone
I've got those Monday blues
Straight to Sunday blues

Good morning heartache
Here we go again
Good morning heartache
You're the one
Who knows me well
Might as well get use to you
Hanging around
Good morning heartache
Sit down

Stop haunting me now
Can't shake you no how
Just leave me alone
I've got those Monday blues
Straight to Sunday blues

Good morning heartache
Here we go again
Good morning heartache
You're the one
Who knows me well
Might as well get use to you
Hanging around
Good morning heartache
Sit down


The spot went out and as always, Destiny headed up the stairs to enter the lion's den.
 
Kirk had parked just a few yards from the entrance to the lingerie shop and slipped a fresh piece of gum into his mouth, from here he could see everyone going in and out. Sure enough just before nine o' clock one of Dangerfield's limousines pulled up and the driver, a chubby Italian looking guy in an expensive suit reached in and pulled out a young girl dressed in a simple white blouse and short black skirt. He held her firmly by the arm just above the elbow and seemed to support her as they walked across the sidewalk to the store. Kirk got a good look at her, her face was pale with classic high cheek bones, her long dark hair pulled back in a ponytail. It was her dark eyes that Kirk noticed, there was no life in them, no interest in her surroundings, she stumbled as they walked and her escort jerked her upright and snarled at her, she had clearly been sedated and she would do whatever she was told. Kirk recalled that Valerie had told him that none of the girls ever said a word aside from a yes or no when asked a question whilst being measured and fitted.

Kirk followed them inside and Valerie mouthed 'Number two' to him. He stood just outside the cubicle and heard the chubby Italian say "Right Missy this is where I get a good look at ya, get undressed, all of it and look snappy."

Kirk's gut tightened as he detected the lust in the escorts voice. He wanted to charge straight in and deal with him but he restrained himself, it would be much easier if the perverted little shit was distracted by the girl, Marina.

"OH YESS, beautiful, great tits and an ass to die for, put ya arms out sideways."

Kirk heard it all, his blood boiling and decided it was time to move. He quietly moved the curtain aside and silently closed it behind him.

Marina was stood naked in the centre of the small cubicle with her arms outstretched her face flaming red with embarrassment as Mario, whom Kirk had named in his mind was running his hands over Marina's body and squeezing her exquisite breasts, mindful only of his own pleasure.

Kirk put his arm over the Italian's shoulder and hooked his fingers in his nostrils and jerked up. Taken completely by surprise the chubby Italian whirled round only to be met by Kirk's elbow which spread his nose all over his face. It was all over in seconds as Kirk threw a thin cotton smock at the transfixed Marina, still standing in the same position.

"QUICK, PUT THAT ON AND WAIT FOR ME JUST OUTSIDE." Kirk snapped kicking the hapless Mario who belatedly was reaching for his gun.

" I ain't gonna kill ya you little shit your boss will make it a lot more painful."

Stepping outside the cubicle he grabbed Marina's hand and made their way through the store and to his car and was away. He didn't have time to make his original destination so he headed for the Calm Palm where he knew Dolores would take care of Marina and he was going to have to convince Destiny to let him help her.
Even so he felt a great deal of satisfaction with his morning's work so far.
 
Destiny pulled up in the back seat of the Limousine. She could see Rosy waiting outside in front of the Calm Palm. The plain girl smiled tentatively at Destiny as they entered the spa. Remo climbed back behind the wheel to wait.

"Right this way, Miss Carson. Your room is ready and waiting for you."

The woman led Destiny to the same room as last time. Once she left, Destiny searched the entire room this time. She didn't want that detective popping out from some hidden spot. When she was sure that she was alone, she undressed and again climbed on the table, draping the sheet over her nude body.

When the door opened, she glanced and saw that it was the same girl as last time when she had come and she dreaded what the woman would say when she saw Destiny's ass.

*****

The phone rang in Damian's office. He didn't answer right away. He was busy testing one of the new girls from one of the brothels.

"Chris, Christy, Chrissie, whatever your name is, I see a definite improvement in your cock sucking. You have been working on it and it shows. But, your little pussy is not made of gold. So put some feeling in your work. I would hate to have to hurt your parents because your fucking was lackluster." He grunted as he filled her mouth with his cum. He watched to make sure that the dark-haired beauty swallowed his load.

"Open your mouth. Okay. Pete, take her back and tell them that she is cleared for the next step up in clients."

Ten minutes later, the phone rang.

"Mr. Dangerfield. Yeah? WHAT! What are you...WHAT! SHIT! So what... He took her? Who was he? What do you mean you don't know him? Shit! Shit! Get back here now!"

Dangerfield was furious!
 
During the thirty minute drive to the Calm Palm Marina sat staring straight ahead saying nothing, Kirk knew then that she had definitely been sedated and was in a state where she would follow any order given to her no matter who gave it. As they approached the spa he saw the limousine parked outside the entrance, Remo sat reading the morning paper. That was good, it meant Destiny was already inside and he wouldn't have to wait for her, first though he had to get Marina under cover for it was an absolute certainty that Dangerfield would have his goons looking for her. He backed his car into a narrow alleyway alongside the spa, just wide enough to open the doors.

"Follow me Marina." his order short and terse as she wasn't capable of processing anything complicated. He opened a door with a key he had hung round his neck and stepped into a small ante room, Marina meekly followed. He pressed a button on the wall and just a minute later the other door was unlocked and in came Dolores who looked curiously at Marina, still in the thin cotton smock.

"What HAVE you been up to Kirk?" she asked anxiously.

"Just pulled the tiger's tail my dear. This is Marina, can you take care of her for two or three days?"

"Two or three days Kirk? Come on what is this all about?"

Kirk was loth to tell Dolores everything because the less she knew the better.

"I can't tell you now but poor Marina has been sedated, can you get her lots of coffee and some clothes? I have some questions for her when she's able to think straight."

"I don't suppose I have any choice this time but for goodness sake try and give me some warning next time."

So saying she gently took Marina's arm and led her away.

Dolores looked back and said,

"The other visitor is in the same room as last time."

Kirk stood outside the room that Destiny was in, listening to snatches of conversation through the closed door.

"Why don't you leave him honey? One of these days he'll beat you so bad we won't be able to do a thing for you."

"I,,,,, I,,,,,, can't, he owns me completely, so long as he has my,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Kirk couldn't catch the final word as Destiny sobbed it out but he guessed that Destiny was being forced to stay with Dangerfield under threat of something happening to someone else.

He knocked on the door and without waiting for an answer he walked straight in only to see a naked Destiny looking around for a towel. Prior to this he had only seen Destiny's naked butt, but this was something else. She fulfilled every dream he'd had of her. Full proud breasts tipped with hard dark brown nipples, a slender waist that tapered to wide inviting hips and a glorious golden bush the colour of ripening corn.

The look on her face was less inviting though as her eyes blazed angrily at him.

Cheekily he picked up a small face towel and handed it to her,

"You'd best cover up Destiny, parading around naked like that."

He noticed with satisfaction the glimmer of a smile on her lips.

"Dee, no offence but would you mind leaving us alone for a while."

Dee did as she was bade after a nod from Destiny and left them alone. Destiny had found a robe which she slipped on, covering herself but in his mind's eye Kirk could still see her luscious body.

"I suppose I had better explain myself and what I'm doing here, In a nutshell I want to take you away from the life you're enduring at the moment."

He raised his hand to silence her as she opened her mouth to speak.

"I know it's not as simple as spiriting you away, there are others involved who would suffer horribly if you did walk away. I'm sure you know or at very least suspect the sort of business Dangerfield is running, prostitution, escorts, female trafficking in fact anything involving unwilling and unsuspecting girls for sex. I intend to finish all that and send him back to the sewer he came from. I can only do that with your help. I know that he keeps girls in the basement, I need to get access to that basement and free those girls, I also know that you go down there so you know the secret knocks, who holds then keys etcetera. before you answer I want you to meet someone who has firsthand experience of it, I managed to get her away this morning before any real harm came to her."

Kirk crossed the room to where Destiny sat on the bench, He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her, sliding his tongue between her lips and felt a flicker of her tongue against his before he released her.

"I've wanted to do that from the first moment I saw you Destiny, I guess you could say you gave me Fever. I'll let you think about it and come back in an hour with Marina."

He left leaving Destiny stunned.
 
Last edited:
As soon as the woman saw her ass, she heard the intake of breath from her.

Why don't you leave him honey? One of these days he'll beat you so bad we won't be able to do a thing for you.

"I,,,,, I,,,,,, can't, he owns me completely, so long as he has my,,,,,,,,,,,,," Destiny's stomach clutched as she rolled over to talk to the woman.

Suddenly, the detective barged into the room - no knocking on the door, no calling out a warning - and Destiny was caught off guard. She was furious. Just who did this man think that he was! Barreling in on her while she was nude! The masseuse just stood by as Destiny looked around for a towel to cover herself. The cheeky man instead handed her a hand towel.

You'd best cover up Destiny, parading around naked like that.

There was a faint smile at the nerve of the man and he quickly convinced the masseuse to leave the room. Destiny nodded her okay and got up to slip on a robe. Curiosity got the better of her as she wondered just what the detective was wanting. She had to admit he was good looking, in a world weary sort of way.

I suppose I had better explain myself and what I'm doing here, In a nutshell I want to take you away from the life you're enduring at the moment.

She started to speak but he stopped her and she sat down and waited for him to finish. She wanted to laugh at the absurdity of it all, but he seemed serious about the whole thing.

I know it's not as simple as spiriting you away, there are others involved who would suffer horribly if you did walk away. I'm sure you know or at very least suspect the sort of business Dangerfield is running, prostitution, escorts, female trafficking in fact anything involving unwilling and unsuspecting girls for sex. I intend to finish all that and send him back to the sewer he came from. I can only do that with your help. I know that he keeps girls in the basement, I need to get access to that basement and free those girls, I also know that you go down there so you know the secret knocks, who holds then keys etcetera. before you answer I want you to meet someone who has firsthand experience of it, I managed to get her away this morning before any real harm came to her.

Once finished speaking, he crossed to her and kissed her on the lips, gentle. So unlike what she was used to. Instead of pain, he was just gentle and sweet and strong.

I've wanted to do that from the first moment I saw you Destiny, I guess you could say you gave me Fever. I'll let you think about it and come back in an hour with Marina.

He left her sitting on the bench.

Over and over her options played in her mind. She longed to do as she suspected Mr. Bannion was going to ask her to do. But it was not for herself that she worried. In fact, in the grand scheme of things she did not matter. No matter what this Marina told her, no matter how the woman tried to sway her, Destiny knew that she had to stay firm. She consider running, quickly dressing and leaving. Just get in the car that she knew was waiting out front and telling Remo that she didn't feel good. To just take her home. But she worried that Damian would take his revenge out on this business. And there was other things that Mr. Bannion did not suspect. That Damian may be a big wheel in the cog. But that the man didn't work alone. He was big because of who he had in his pocket.

The masseuse knocked and reentered the room.

"Would it be possible for me to get some hot tea? This Mr. Bannion is not gonna like the answer that I will have to give him."
 
Marina looked much better when Kirk caught up with her in the kitchen used by the staff for their breaks, She was still very pale but her green eyes had more life in them, Dolores was sitting holding one of her hands as Marina sipped a steaming mug of coffee,

"Marina, this is Kirk Bannion who brought you here, you have had a very lucky escape so please try and answer any questions he has for you."

Dolores left them alone and Kirk detected her nervousness at being alone with him, he tried to put her at ease by not sitting too close to her.

"Marina, you know my name, are you going to tell me yours and where you're from?"

Haltingly, in almost a whisper she replied,

"Marina, Marina Harcourt, I'm from Dakota, here on vacation."

"Not going so well so far is it? Can you tell me what you can remember about last night and this morning?"

She proceeded to tell him in a soft stilted voice how she had been in a bar called 'Starlight' just drinking soft Lemon Crush when she had her drink knocked out of her hand and accepted the replacement she was offered, the guy had been young and pleasant and soon they were dancing and he whirled her through a door and it all became foggy then. She remembered vaguely being carried down some steps and placed on a bed of sorts, her hands and feet tied so she couldn't move.

Marina began to cry then, tears running down her cheeks.

Kirk encouraged her, "Go on Marina you're doing fine, what happened next?"

"I'm a good girl Mr. Bannion, I haven't let anyone touch me like he did, not ever. He put his hands under my top and squeezed my,, my.... boobs and under my skirt and he put his fingers inside me."

"Okay I get the picture, what about this morning, what happened?"

"Well I wasn't tied down anymore but my clothes had gone, all I had on was my bra and panties. That guy you beat up came in and gave me a blouse and skirt and some coffee. He went on about me keeping quiet while being fitted. Fitted for what Mr. Bannion? Do you know?"

"That doesn't matter Marina, what next?"

"I drank the coffee and after that I did whatever he said even though I didn't really want to. I guess you know the rest."

"You've done great Marina. Do you trust me now?"

She nodded her head and slipped off her stool and walked over to Kirk and kissed his cheek "Thankyou." was all she said.

Kirk was about to take her meet Destiny when Dolores came rushing in looking worried and scared,

"It's Rosy, she's gone missing. We gave her another makeover and I reckon it's gone to her head, she said she was going for some cigarettes but I reckon she wanted to see how many wolf whistles she could get, OH GOD, she'll attract attention to herself, what if she's recognised and they take her?"

Kirk was staggered by Rosy's stupidity, if she had been taken Dangerfield would squeeze every bit of information he could out of her and then she'd be put to work like the rest of the girls.

His main concern was how Destiny would take the news, would she think he was mad and let things stay as they were or would she throw in her lot with him in an effort to rescue Rosy?

He was about to go and break the news to Destiny when Rosy walked back in completely unaware of the furore she had caused,

"Guess what I got whistled at at least a dozen times, it was so exciting, I've never been whistled at before"

Kirk looked at her sternly "Rosy come with me and explain yourself to Destiny, perhaps you'll listen to her."
 
Last edited:
Destiny slowly sipped the hot tea that the woman named Dee had brought her. This man Bannion might be good looking, might even be a good kisser. But Damian truly was the devil. And he had his grip over so much and so many. And he had no qualms over hurting the innocent. And she had an innocent to worry about. Right now, she was more scared of Damian and what he could do than anything that Bannion could tell her.

*****

Remo missed her when she left the spa. But as he sat there, he noticed the young girl slowly walking along the sidewalk towards the spa. Several men passing by gave her a second glance. One young man gave a wolf whistle at her. Even Remo felt a stirring deep inside his groin.

It was when she got closer that he recognized the clothes. This was Rosy? Plain ugly little Rosy? Talk about hiding your light under a bushel.

Once the girl entered the spa, he headed to the pay phone on the corner to call Mr. Dangerfield. He could still see the entrance to the spa from the phone booth.

"Mr. Dangerfield? I have made a discovery...No, not about Miss Carson. But it seemed that here Rosy has been passing herself off as plain... From what I saw, she was drawing attention from the men on the street... Yes sir... She would be perfect for Kitty's...yes sir...very good."

Remo hung up and headed back to the limousine, a smile on his lips. Maybe he would get to be the first to fuck that little hidden treasure as a bonus.
 
Kirk decided that a stern word to Rosy from Destiny was more important than Marina recounting her ordeal so he grabbed Rosy's wrist and all but dragged her to Destiny's room. Pushing Rosy into the room he couldn't help noticing that Destiny's robe had fallen open slightly giving a subtle indication of the swell of her breasts under the robe. Tearing his eyes away he growled at Rosy,

"Go on, tell Destiny what you've just done, in case you don't know, you've put everyone in this building in danger not to mention yourself, so go on, tell Destiny what a stupid little girl you've been."

Rosy was almost in tears , she still didn't realise the enormity of what she had done.

"I went to get some cigarettes and got whistled at, that's all."

"You realise that Remo is sitting right outside the fuckin' front door, If he saw you looking like you do he's not gonna think 'Oh that's Rosy, she looks nice' and then go back to his paper, no, he's gonna call his boss and tell him that there's a little beauty sitting right under his nose. If Remo does that Dangerfield is gonna want to see for himself and you can bet he'll be wanting to see EVERYTHING. Not only that you can bet that if he likes what he sees Destiny will be getting a new dresser and makeup girl. Tell her Destiny, am I right or wrong?"

Kirk finished his rant and turned to Destiny appealing to her.

Before she could say anything Dolores knocked frantically on the door, "Kirk, Remo's at the door, says that Dangerfield has sent a car for Rosy, he wants to see her straightaway, If she's not out in five minutes they'll come and fetch her."

There was no getting away from it, Rosy would have to go and take her chances,

"Get as much of that makeup off as you can and muss your hair up a bit, you just might get away with it."

Dolores led Rosy out of the room looking scared and looking back at Kirk and Destiny,

"Help me please, I,,,,I'm sorry."
 
As Destiny sat in the robe drinking hot tea, suddenly the door flew open. At first, she feared that it was Remo that had bullied his was in. Instead, Bannion was dragging Rosy - a very beautiful and made up Rosy - with him. Despite having been sobbing, the young girl's beauty shine through.

As Destiny listened to the detective's words, one of the spa women burst in claiming that Remo was outside demanding that Damian had sent a car and Rosy must come out now.

As the dear girl left, her final plea to Destiny for help was more than the woman could bear. She had to be strong for so many and now Rosy? She collapsed on the sofa, her face in her hands as sobs racked her body.

*****

Damian was sitting on the edge of desk as the quick knock was followed by Pete dragging Rosy into the room. The girl looked a mess, with her eyes red from crying.

"Rosy, why all the tears?" Dangerfield's voice was slick and calming. He picked up the cup of hot tea and handed it to the girl. "Now now, just drink it. It's just hot tea." He saw her eye the beverage suspiciously. He picked up his own cup. "It's my own special brew. See? I'm drinking it." Damian drank from his cup, his tea minus the drug that had been added to Rosy's cup. A smile curled his lips as he watched the young girl drink it.

As she calmed down, he could see the beauty that had been hidden in plain sight. Soon the unsuspecting girl lay drowsy in the chair. Pete helped the girl to stand before the boss.

"Do you think that she's a virgin, Pete?"

"If she is, she won't be for long!" The man joked as he squeezed her breast before quickly undressing the drugged Rosy. Soon she stood before the two men, her clothes in a pile around her feet. Damian spent time lifting and squeezing each breast and tugging her brown nipples.

"What do you think, Pete? Would you fuck her?"

Pete grinned as he helped hold Rosy upright. "Yes sir!" Pete's hand slipped down to squeeze the drugged girl's buttock.

Damian ran his hand down her abdomen and through her dark brown pubic hair. The drugged girl tried to move away as he slowly slipped a finger up inside her. A devious smile played across his lips.

"We have a sweet little virgin here, Pete. Slip her in this robe and keep her drugged. What about Miss Olivia Carson?"

"The Keeper has her already drugged her and has her waiting in the van. No fancy undies this time?"

"No. Not this time. Perfect!" Smiling as he licked his fingers, Damian looked at Rosy as Pete slipped the robe over her lithesome body. "Let Kitty know that both girls are drugged and both are virgins. By tomorrow night, they will be freshly fucked and considered old pros."

"Ain't Miss Destiny gonna be upset about her sister and and Rosy?"

"Destiny has no say in this. I own her anyway. Besides, I'm starting to get tired of her. We may soon have a new headliner. Beautiful women are a dime a dozen. Even ones that can sing."

In a matter of 20 minutes, the van left with a doped up Rosy and Olivia heading on their way to Miss Kitty's. Damian knew that Destiny would not be happy but he planned on fucking the women all night. And come tomorrow, he would make sure that she understood that she could either behave or join her sister at the whorehouse.
 
Kirk had barely started giving Rosy a slating for disobeying his orders when Dolores, rushed in.

"Kirk!," she gasped "Remo's at the door demanding that we send Rosy out as 'The Boss' has sent a car for her and wants to see her straightaway, he says if she's not out in five minutes they'll come in and look for her. what do we do?"

"FUCK IT, I was hoping for a bit more time but it seems we have no alternative but to let them take Rosy, we don't want Dangerfield's goons finding Marina here, that would really splash the shit for all of us. Sorry Rosy you have to go, but we'll do our very best for you," He looked meaningfully at Destiny, "Won't we Destiny?"

Dolores led a frightened looking Rosy out of the room and Rosy looked back crying,

"Help me please, I,,,,I'm sorry."

Kirk turned his attention to Destiny who sat collapsed on the sofa with her head in her hands, uncaring that her robe had slipped to her waist leaving her upper torso bare.
Kirk noticed but said nothing, wishing to himself that circumstances were different. Instead he pulled the robe back over her shoulders and turned her to face him.

"DESTINY! DESTINY!" Kirk barked at her trying to snap her out her self pitying mood,
"You know more about Dangerfields's operation than any of us so if you have any feelings for Rosy or the other girls you'll tell me everything you know. For a start we can make a good guess that he'll be wanting to pop Rosy's cherry sooner rather than later so that points to tonight, does he have somewhere he uses for an occasion like that, he wouldn't do it in his office, too many distractions, not the apartment, too swanky for the likes of Rosy, no disrespect to Rosy.

Destiny sat quiet for full two minutes before she spoke.

"Miss Kitty's, it's a .........."

Kirk cut her off "I know it, it's a high class whorehouse where the rich and powerful pay through the nose for getting their rocks off."

He ordered more tea and sat holding Destiny's hand until she really calmed down and spilled everything she knew including the layout of the cells in the basement of the club, the names of the 'keepers' as they were called and their shift patterns. All in all a whole load of information that he could use in the future.

"We have to make a guess here as to where he'll take Rosy and mine is Miss Kitty's so I better go pay her a visit. Destiny you try to act as normal as possible but try to pump Remo if you can."

Reluctantly he got to his feet when on impulse he pulled Destiny to him and tongued her mouth thoroughly and pleased that he met no resistance. He was about to leave when Destiny reached out an arm to stop him.

"Yes Destiny what now?"
 
Last edited:
She finally broke down and gave him the information as to how to get into the area that she had always called the Dungeon. If Damian had known it, he would have either laughed and fucked her, or slapped her and fucked her harder. She even told him about Miss Kitty's, which he apparently knew of, whether personally or by reputation, she wasn't sure.

She had tried to protect Rosy, and yet the girl had gone ahead and done what she had asked her to not do. The girl should be able to do as she wished. But life was not always fair. Rosy should be allowed to lose her virginity to whom ever she wished. Not like Destiny herself had been forced to do.

And now, because the girl had wanted to look pretty and get some attention, Rosy was in danger. And would possibly put others in danger.

We have to make a guess here as to where he'll take Rosy and mine is Miss Kitty's so I better go pay her a visit. Destiny you try to act as normal as possible but try to pump Remo if you can.

He got up to leave and suddenly pulled her up to him. She was surprised by his kiss, very passionate it was. She found herself not fighting though not yet participating. She was afraid to think that this Kirk Bannion might actually be able to outsmart Damian.

He turned to leave and she stopped him with a hand on his arm.

Yes Destiny what now?

"If you are able to rescue Rosy, my younger sister is being held in that dungeon. Olivia is her name. She is almost 19 years old. She came to visit and Damian took her and has been holding her prisoner, threatening to turn her over to Miss Kitty's if I tell anyone about it. If I want to see my sister, then I hav..." She was quiet for a moment, blushing before she continued. "I have to pay a penalty for seeing her. I can tell you which room she is kept in over in the dungeon. But she may be in danger now, especially if Damian believes that I have kept Rosy's good looks from him."

Her eyes looked at him, pleading. "Please, rescue Olivia."
 
Finally Kirk had the full story, why Destiny was so reluctant to leave Damian. It explained why she had been in the basement the night before when Marina had been brought in. He felt pity for her wash over him and an even greater desire to make things right for her, if he did that, maybe, just maybe she would melt a little and let him look after her.

"I'll do what I can Destiny, no promises, but first I have to get Rosy to safety."

Before driving to Miss Kitty's he went back to his tiny apartment, showered and changed and picked up the false ID he had for such occasions. As he left his apartment he looked every inch a prosperous businessman.

Kirk had never met Miss Kitty before so when he was faced with the raven haired beauty dressed in a corset and nylons at first he thought she was just one of the girls but when she spoke it was with authority and the other girls murmured "yes Miss Kitty." as she ordered drinks and surveyed him curiously.

"Hi Kitty," he got no further before she stopped him,

"My name is Miss Kitty, no one calls me Kitty unless I give them permission."

'She's gonna be a tough one to crack' Kirk mused to himself. He raised his Bourbon on the rocks to her,

"My apologies Miss Kitty, my name won't be familiar to you unless you read 'Real Estate Monthly', Keith Branning, Damian told me he had something special on the menu tonight, would you enlighten me?"

Miss Kitty's lips curled into a half smile, "Damian told YOU that he had TWO virgins on ice for tonight?"

"TWO? Lucky old Damian eh? Lucky girls too 'cos they'll be well and truly fucked. These girls got names? or are they just 'Hole 1 and Hole 2'?"

Kirk was being brash and crude to get information from Miss Kitty, playing on the fact that she obviously wasn't impressed by him.

"Of course they have names, Damian likes to make it real personal as he rips their innocence away, the first one has been working for him as dresser for his Chanteuse, Destiny Carson, the girl's name is Rosy."

"And the other girl? what's her story?" (STRIKE ONE TO KIRK)

"Quite ironic really, her name's Olivia, Damian has used her as a bargaining chip to keep Destiny in line and in his bed, simple really, they're sisters, but apparently Damian is looking for new talent and once he finds it Destiny will be on her way here."

Inwardly Kirk's stomach churned at the thought but he managed to keep up his act.

"What are these girls like? They have to be beauties to interest Damian even if they are virgins."

"Oh they're beauties alright I've checked them out myself, beautiful smooth flawless skin, perfect teeth I'm sure Damian will enjoy one or both of them sucking his cock." She was almost drooling as she spoke and Kirk's suspicion's were confirmed a goddamn lesbian the Madam of a brothel.

"Can I take a look at them? If they're as good as you say I have five grand here to spend some time warming them up for Damian, he doesn't have to know does he? Five grand for an hour alone with them and I promise I won't touch their pussies."

Kirk took the gamble and made his pitch all he could do now was see if Miss Kitty would take the bait.
 
Destiny stepped from the spa to find Remo waiting for her, leaning against the car. The look that he gave her was more familiar that she was used to from the man. He raised an eyebrow as she climbed into the back seat.

"Well. Spa life agrees with you."

He climbed back behind the wheel. Remembering Kirk's words, she asked him, "why did Damian send a car for Rosy?"

"As if you didn't know." That was all that he would say. There was a dip in the pit of her stomach.

They went straight to the club and Remo escorted her straight to her dressing room. Inside was a plain mousy girl with coke bottle glasses.

"Who are you?"

Oh, Miss Carson. I'm your new dresser. I was told that the previous girl moved on to new things. I think that you're just beautiful. Which dress you gonna wear tonight?"

"The blue one." She quickly left and headed upstairs. The gunsel seemed to be waiting for her. As was Damian, sitting in the corner of his desk.

"Damian, where is Rosy?"

"Rosy quit. She has a better job. One more worthy of the girl. I was very hurt, Destiny. I thought that you understood that there is always a price to pay for not being trustworthy."

She felt a chill go through her. Olivia flashed through her mind. As if reading her mind, he shook his head. "No. Destiny, you have shown that I can't trust you. Now, go get ready for the show." He got up and sat down behind his desk. This was not good.
 
Okay five grand and you have an hour and no messing with their sweet little cunts ok?"Kirk nodded his agreement and handed over the five grand in cash from his briefase. He followed Miss Kitty up the stairs admiring the shape and movement of her arse, 'Too bad she's only into women' he thought. At the top of the stairs Miss Kitty beckoned to one of the girls, Kirk recognised Chrissie Goodheart immediately even though she was made up and wearing a gold short skirt and knee high stockings

"What about her? I might need something to get me started, another grand for her."

"Alright, cash now." Miss Kitty held out her manicured hand.

"But Miss Kitty you promised me no more than one each night until I'm more experienced and I have an appointment later."

"Don't argue, you'll do as your fucking told." Miss Kitty snarled as she unlocked a sturdy looking door and ushered Kirk and Chrissie inside. On the bed were two inert forms, Olivia and Rosy were completely out of it although Olivia was beginning to stir a little.

"Leave us alone now Kitty, I'll soon wake them up." Kirk smirked as Kitty glared at him for not calling her Miss Kitty. She left the three girls and Kirk alone in the bedroom and Kirk heard the key turn in the lock outside. Chrissie began stripping her clothes off as she was expecting Kirk to use her first while the other two woke up.

"No need for that Chrissie, help me wake these two up, we only have an hour to find a way out of here."

"How ,,,how do you know my name? Who are you?" Chrissie asked in surprise.

"I'll explain later now help me with these two."

Chrissie was young but she was intelligent and quickly understood that he was trying to help her and the other two girls to escape.

"What do you want me to do Mister? "

"The name's Kirk, now wake these two up as best you can, cold water, slap their faces but get them on their feet or we'll all be dead by morning."

Kirk left her to tend to Rosy and Olivia while he looked for a way out of the locked room. He tried the windows but they were nailed shut and it would take too long to remove the nails. As a last resort Kirk tried the full length floor to ceiling doors leading to a balcony. They too were locked but one rattled as though loose. He went to his briefcase and from the hinged edge he pulled out a foot long steel bar similar to a crowbar. He inserted the flat edge into a crack near the lock and in thirty seconds the door swung open. Before he stepped on to the balcony he looked over at the three girls, Olivia was now standing groggily on her feet while Rosy was sitting up looking confused. She caught sight of Kirk and cried out loudly,

"Kirk! What are you doing here? Where am I?"

"No time to explain Rosy, get on your feet and clear your head."

Kirk went out on the balcony and looked down, it didn't look too far and there was thick strong ivy on the walls they could climb down. He went back inside and saw with grim satisfaction that Olivia and Rosy's day clothes had been left in the room.

"Ok girls here's the plan, we climb down the ivy on the walls and hightail it to my car, if we make it that far we have a chance, so as little noise as possible please. You'll have to go as you are Chrissie you two get changed into your ordinary clothes, no time for modesty so get on with it."

Olivia was the first to react she stripped off completely and Kirk could see how much like Destiny she was.

"Ready" called Olivia

Rosy was more hesitant being shy but she did as she was told , hiding her body as much as possible.

"I'm ready too." declared Rosy

"Right let's go, you first Chrissie,"

Without hesitation she swung over the balustrade and climbed down almost like a monkey.

"Olivia you next."

She was more hesitant but eventually reached ground level.

"Rosy, your turn."

"I,,,,,I,,,,,I can't Kirk, I'm frightened of heights."

"Now you fuckin' tell me." Kirk groaned but instead of arguing he gave Rosy a piggyback and told her.

"Close your eyes and hold on tight."

He carried Rosy down with her arms round his neck and her legs clamped tightly round his waist, refusing to open her eyes even after reaching ground level. Kirk spent a couple of minutes feeling in the ivy before he grinned holding up a pair of wires,

"Telephone."

Kirk led the way to his car, keeping in the shadows. When they were all in he drove away quickly wanting to put as much distance between themselves and Miss Kitty's as possible before it was discovered they had gone.

"So far so good but all hell's gonna break loose when Damian finds out so I'm gonna take you ladies somewhere safe then I have to get Destiny, I just hope she's not as stubborn as usual."
 
Back
Top