Existing Threads Seeking Writer(s) 2017

Covert Dominion


We're seeking one or two writers, male or female, to take on a clandestine role at
Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power. Your character would have a public role in the story, plus a secret one worked out with me. If writing a character with such hidden motivations appeals to you, then we suggest that you read at least a few pages of the first chapter of the story, and maybe at least part of the current chapter, and think of how you would like to fit into the story.

Please send me a message if interested.

Thank you!

 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1473564

This is a thread ive tried to get off the ground for a long time and i keep retrying it because i think it has a lot of plot potential. Yet everytime it gets good my partner vanishes.

Id love to try and get this story written so if you think you would be interested, please toss me a line.
 
Hi there, new Female writer here. Looking for male writers who will start a new thread with me.

I don't have a specific idea. I am free for suggestions. I'm pretty submissive so that would be definitely a part of the rp.

Pm me if you are interested
 
Hello ladies and gentlemen I am looking for a few clients for this thread.

Massage therapy/ day spa

I am willing to do orgys, group, lesbian, and straight encounters. I am fairly open minded when it ilcomes to kinls so pm me for to chat about that. I am willing to play furry/monster girls, Futanari girls, demons, vampires, and any form your heart desires.

Pm me for an appointment.:cattail:
 
Last edited:
Hello ladies and gentlemen I am looking for a few clients for this thread.

Massage therapy/ day spa

I am willing to do orgys, group, lesbian, and straight encounters. I am fairly open minded when it ilcomes to kinls so pm me for to chat about that. I am willing to play furry/monster girls, Futanari girls, demons, vampires, and any form your heart desires.

Pm me for an appointment.:cattail:
(Link has extra http:// so doesn't work)
Fixed Link
 
True Beginnings

Many people thought that cave men were the first human type creatures to be created. Unfortunately that is a lie and the government knows it. People with the ability to become something more, they were known as Wolf People. But now the year is 2020 and the Wolf People became Werewolves. 500 years ago they created a community were everyone was a werewolf. They had the alphas, the female was suppose to be a goddess. Sadly she was killed and the male alpha became a monster because his mate was killed.

Now 500 years later a lone woman finds there town, but everyone can smell her. It was a scent that meant something to them. There goddess had been reborn, she was sent to become a human, to create a new race of Werewolves. The Alpha will be the first one that figures out her scent is the same from there dead goddess. They begin to prepare a ceremony were the male Alpha will make love to her, to get her pregnant and to open her mind up. And once the ceremony is done, she has the ability to heal herself and others, and she will be with child.

This can go smoothly or horrible lol I am up for changing things or adding, so if your interested let me know and if you have ideas, pm them to me please.

Link Coming Soon
 
Looking for someone to play an AI made real for a young genius. This thread will have her trying to integrate herself in both the real world and her creator's life as naturally as she can. While it would seem that she would merely become a sexual outlet for the main character Daren, I actually hope to find a writer willing to sparaticly play multiple girls as this AI made flesh tries to get Daren to experience the other joys of teenage life, including proms, other girls, maybe a threesome, etc.

The intro can be found here http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=89381523#post89381523

I hope someone will find this setup interesting enough to join me.
 
this idea comes from the tv show "Marvel's Agent's Of S.H.I.E.L.D"


I am looking for someone to play Dr. Andrew Garner Who is a hidden in human known as Lash

The guy that played Andrew doesn't have to be him can be anyone but I do like who played him

anyway

Lash has always been rough and sometimes brutal, but he truly does only go after people that are bad, that have hurt other people. After he left May it was three years later he met my character. Her name is Holly Justice, she just turned 19 and lives right across from Andrew, she really doesn't have a home. But sometimes she sleeps at his home. He has a thing for her but he is afraid about the "Lash" part of him.

My idea is that she I walking to his place because Andrew was going to reveal himself finally and to expect he heard yelling because he was waiting outside his place. Its in this instant she finds out, he is touching her in a way that indicated they were going to hurt her. He wanted to talk to her because he was sensing something about her, something he can sense it sometimes. She watches a man coming out of the shadows and runs him through with a knife. Now he can heal himself but she wouldn't know that.

Seeing him get hurt her powers open up and her powers are something no one has seen before

That's what I got so far, not sure what kind of power she will have but I will have the answer soon.


Link Coming Soon PM IF INTERESTED Thanks!
 
Mutual Assistance

For several months, I have been writing a very fun role play, Mutual Assistance http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1474305

Unfortunately my two writing partners had real life pull them away. There are currently three female roles to be picked up, the wife, Samantha, the sexy mistress who is playing with the husband and wife, Diane, and the male characters, hot new young assistant, Lilly. I am open to any combination of 1 to 3 women picking up the roles. Please read, and send me any ideas you have for the characters, or even changes you would like to take to the story arc. I really enjoyed this role play and would like to see it live on.

Please PM me if interested, or if you have any ideas.
 
Hello ladies and gentlemen I am looking for a few clients for this thread.

Massage therapy/ day spa

I am willing to do orgys, group, lesbian, and straight encounters. I am fairly open minded when it ilcomes to kinls so pm me for to chat about that. I am willing to play furry/monster girls, Futanari girls, demons, vampires, and any form your heart desires.

Pm me for an appointment.:cattail:

Still looking for eager men and women who would love to have a massage with many happy endings.:devil::devil::devil:
 
A Lustful Ruse

What I need:

One writer comfortable as playing as one lewd man. I need this writer to be comfortable writing multiple paragraphs, writing descriptive scenes and build-up. This male character is going to be deceptive, manipulative and incredibly lustful towards Lea, my character. I see him as either being:

  • An extremely well-off eighteen year old, orchestrating a lot of things in order to get into Lea's pants.
  • A nemesis of Owen, Lea's husband. Perhaps he made a bet with the husband, or maybe really wants to fuck Lea. Either way, he orchestrates and deceives Lea into letting him get what he wants.

Contact me by private messaging if you're interested. Thank you for reading!
 
A Fall From Pedestal


g5yCfCM.jpg



With that photograph, Valentina's fate was sealed. Just a single minute before a certain man (or even woman, if you're able to convince me?) approaches the large breasted woman. A pornographic producer, one practically drowning in controversy, manages to use that evening as his way into her life. With travels across the world, nightclubs, drinks and possibly even drugs, he finds his way to seducing Valentina. Both her husband, and the world, watch as her videos and social media descends into depravity, with her willingly becoming this pervert's personal fuck toy.
 
I'm looking for a very skilled writer for this one

I have a fun project that requires a bit more effort than the avg SRP.

I love a challenge and I'm looking for a very skilled co-writer (or two) who would be interested in taking on a bit of a writer's challenge with me and who has time to commit to a bigger project with quite long posts and a lot of attention to detail.

Please PM me for details if you're interested. I'm reserving the right to be picky about this one as I have very high hopes for it. I don't want to offend anyone but I will be saying no if I don't think you're going to be up to the challenge for one reason or another.

Please feel free to check out my SRP profile or any of the links from my signature if you don't know me. (Teachers special project is my most active SRP if you would like to check my writing style.).

Much love:heart:

Uggg:rose:
 
Still looking for writers for this thread. We have 1 new participant so let's keep building up the momentum.

Synopsis: SWF (Sex Wrestling Federation): The Revival

The RP couldn't be more simple: it's "professional wrestling" with sex. Imagine the gimmicks of the WWE with the kink factor of Ultimate Surrender. Men vs Women, Men vs Men, Women vs Women, all manner of matches are up for grabs.

Please feel free to PM if you have questions regarding the RP, how to make a profile for it, etc. For a full breakdown of the RP:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481718
 
Still looking for writers for this thread. We have 1 new participant and a couple have dropped off to deal with RL priorities so all are still welcome.

Synopsis: SWF (Sex Wrestling Federation): The Revival

The RP couldn't be more simple: it's "professional wrestling" with sex. Imagine the gimmicks of the WWE with the kink factor of Ultimate Surrender. Men vs Women, Men vs Men, Women vs Women, all manner of matches are up for grabs.

Please feel free to PM if you have questions regarding the RP, how to make a profile for it, etc. For a full breakdown of the RP:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481718
 
I started this thread quite a while back (prior to having to adjust my screenname), and am interested in a female writer to either pick up where we left off, or else restart the thread with me. I'm open to adjusting details as well.

The premise was a woman receiving a the gift of a series of spa visits, not knowing that the 'deluxe package' she's received involves rather more than just massage. PM if interested.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1475538&highlight=deluxe+package
 
Back
Top