The neighbours new toy (closed for ash13)

They chuckle as my teen frame didn't expect to be impaled by a cock. I gasp and pant a bit as I'm being bounced more than I have ever been with a bit previously. They watch my perky chest bounce and the look of hand confusion and half extasy in my fave trying tip make heads or tails of my current predicament and handle it. My brain saying one thing. My toned teen body another.
 
Becca V was tossed about like a corked bottle in the ocean passed from one Gissum brother to another her tits were mauled and her nipples pulled, pinched and twisted but not once did she complain or tell them to stop, in fact she encouraged them by joining in their chant of
"BECCA V, BECCA V"

They all ended up in her bed with all three brothers in one hole or another Becca screamed in delight as each one dumped their hot creamy load in her hot pussy, her eager mouth and tongue and squirted cum all over her tits and body.

"That's just for starters Becca V so we'll be expecting you over at our place every night for some more fun and games, by the way don't even think about disappointing us, don't reckon your folks would be too happy if they knew what you've been up to."
 
Last edited:
The next day after some interviews I head back to house I was dressed in red dress with sexy cutouts in shoulders and a few inches above the knees nude pantyhoseand 3"heels matching the dress. My "neighbors" somehow got my number and begin texting for me to come over. Being the spoiled rich girl I am, habit takes over as I roll my eyes at the texts and am cleaning out my vette when I hear them bark at me that my parents taught me no respect and I should at least respond to the text. Next thing I no my hair is pulled as I'm pulled away from car and dragged over to the hood of it.
 
"There she is guys, she thinks more of that darned Vette than she does of us, reckon we should teach her a lesson and put her right?"

Billy growled as Becca's cute ass poked out from the passenger door where she was busy cleaning the floor mat, unaware that her panties were pulled right up into her arse crack and she was displaying her camel toe.

The three of them crept quietly up behind her and then grabbed her, carrying her screaming and squealing to the car hood where her dress was quickly removed so she was just in bra and panties. Her bra was pulled to one side and they took turns sucking her nipples and stretching them so they stood up like mushroom stalks.

"You like that huh Becca V? Just wait 'til we get ya back to our place, you won't wanna leave even if ya could walk.

"Why don't we let her other neighbours know what a. cum slut she is? Let's bang her out here so everyone can see and hear how she squeals with a big fat cock inside her, whaddya say Becca V? You want your neighbours to see you bent over the hood of your Vette getting a good roasting?"

Becca had no choice as they bent her over the hood and stripped her and spread her legs, taking turns to tease her holes and asking her to tell them which hole she wanted fucking first.
The teasing was relentless, continually referring to her as Becca V the neighbour's toy. When they had all had a poke at her they picked her up and carried her shoulder high like a trophy and took her straight to a bedroom and tossed her down on the bed.

"How d'ya want it Becca V ? All at once or one after the other? Not that it matters what YOU want, we take what we want from you and give you a real good seeing to, you'll be so fuckin' grateful you'll be wantin' to move in."

Becca didn't struggle as she knew it was useless and she wanted to know what it would be like to be fucked like a slut.
 
Last edited:
At 18 and being spoiled as I was, used to getting my way I was good st being "bratty" and defiant. Still panting a bit after the bold move on my vette in the driveway by the trio, instinct and my antagonistic side takes over as I say " you boys like teen girls like me huh? Then come get mevall at once ". I say teasingly egging them on, breathing hard in nervous anticipation of their next move. Clad just in heels and my pantyhose with a hole ripped open at the crotch.
 
Becca's challenge to them was eagerly taken up and the three brothers piled on top of Becca V, mauling her and licking her all over making her squirm and squeal with delight. It wasn't long before she was completely naked and she was spread out on the bed like a sacrificial lamb.

"I bet you never guessed that getting fucked could be so much fun, eh Becca V?" Billie asked her as he fucked her throat, not really expecting an answer as his cock was bouncing off her tonsils.

Hank and Jed were busy with Becca's other two holes, stretching them open wide and Jed fingering Becca's ass hole while Hank sat Becca on his cock and bounced her up and down , her tits were flapping and swinging in Hank's face as he attempted to bite a fully erect nipple as it swung by. There was sweat and cum everywhere as they fucked Becca to a standstill and she lay unmoving as the three brothers emptied their spunk over her.

"All we gotta do now is decide who gets to fuck her all night."

"I'm done for tonight so it's either you or Jed." said Hank stifling a yawn.

"Well I'm as fresh as a fuckin' daisy." bragged Jed and he hoisted Becca over his shoulder and carried her to his bed. Dropping her like a sack of coal he chuckled

"I'll be right back Becca V, don't go away."

A few minutes later he was back smothered with heavily scented body spray and his nine inch cock swinging between his legs. Kneeling on the bed between her legs he grinned at her,

"Well, here we are Becca V, just you an' me, we're gonna have lotsa fun and you'll get the fuck of your life

He didn't disappoint her as she was almost exhausted anyway, she couldn't stop him using her as he did even if she had wanted to. Every hole was used and filled, she sucked, she fucked, she rode him, he rode her. Becca's young tits were pinched and slapped her nipples ached with each twist and pinch.

In the morning Jed was half asleep when he felt Becca get out of bed and begin to get dressed.

"HEY SLUT, where d'ya think you're going? Me an' the boys ain't had our breakfast yet, you'll find all ya need in the kitchen, OH and to give us an appetite just wear ya heels, nowt else, we love to see those titties jiggling."
 
Last edited:
I should of just ran and reported the assault, but my parents were rich and kind of a big deal in the town so any " negative" stories would hurt their reputation and harm any potential finances I get from them. So I'm "forced " to let the blackmail and me being their "toy" continue. As I make breakfast I hear their comments since I'm all of 19 just in heels. Shaved pussy and my very perky and firm C cups on display. I bring one of the brothers some juice. He then pulls me onto his lap and proceeds to take a hot cake, syrup and all and stick it to my breast like an odd pasty as he chuckles. He then perks it off and they all laugh as my left breast is now coated in a shiny sticky syrup and thru don't allow me to clean it off as I have to continue making and serving a breakfast before I am all allowed to leave.
 
BILLIE

"Hey Becca V, where's me fuckin' juice, I mean fruit juice ya stupid cunt, I'll be tastin' ya pussy very soon.

JED

"Becca V, ignore him an come 'ere an see what ya can do with this woody I got."

HANK

" The service 'ere stinks, the maid ain't got a fuckin' clue what she's doin', buck ya ideas up Becca V else ya gonna get sommat that'll wake ya up.

So it went on, Becca was made to run around trying to keep the three brothers happy. It didn't help that one of them smeared her tit with sticky syrup and they all tried at once to lick it off. Her tit was so sticky and her nipple was nibbled and sucked until it ached. Eventually though they were done eating that is.

What they all wanted was Becca V's tight young pussy sucking on their cocks and had they worked together they would have realised that Becca V was just as eager.

However they were all exhausted and told Becca to go home and get cleaned up and to return in time to give them their lunch , they knew what they wanted to eat and left Becca in no doubt either.


"Off you go Becca V, take those gorgeous sticky tits and get cleaned up we'll be waiting for ya at lunchtime so make sure that tight pussy tastes good, Yer gonna have to make it home as you are 'cos we somehow lost your clothes, Don't catch cold now"
 
Last edited:
Just in my heels I almost make it home unseen. Just as I make it to porch 3 guys my age see me not believing their eyes. They rush to my door as I just make it inside. I have no options for help. Should call 911 but in a bit of a panic I hit last number dialed which is the hillbilly brothers next door. Just as I hit send call it is knocked from my hand by the. Door flying open but can be heard on the other end as call is still live. One guy grabs me and asked why I'm just in. Heels outside ? Two others trying to make their way in as well. The one guy that made it in begins to suck my tits and a finger in my pussy. I can be heard saying "stop". Wondering iif my call went through.
 
Jed heard the phone give it's distinctive ring tone and guessed it might be form last nights cum hole, Becca V. He was about to make some remark to her when he heard,

'stop

Nothing else just that one word , then he heard other sounds like pant zippers and

"Over here we'll have her on the kitchen counter."

Now Jed was no knight in shining armour riding to rescue a damsel in distress, nor were Billie and Hank , but someone was messing with THEIR property and needed to be put straight,

"Let's go get 'em boys Becca V's in trouble, she better be fuckin' real grateful , i'm missing the SIMPSON'S 'cos of her."

Hank complained bitterly at missing his favourite TV show.

When they arrived at Becca's house they found Becca spread on the kitchen counter being fucked by what looked like an overgrown schoolboy with an overgrown cock, and Becca had her mouth full of another's long thin cock, the third was standing watching , jacking off and urging one of the others to finish up so he could have his turn.

"Hey Becca V we don't recall saying you could party without us, so when these guys are done we'll join in, meantime, have fun, give them what they want and all will be cool.|"

The brothers sit at the table and start playing cards as Becca is fucked again and again.
 
The three assaulting me seemed confused by the brothers actions but since they were not intervening, lust took over after all they did have a teen girl just in heels on a table and screwing her. After about 10 more minutes they switched as the one in my young pussy was a bit rougher. He called me a few less names As the one that was fucking my mouth pulled out a second to join the other in groping my breasts just then one called me a whore and slapped me as my pussy was pounded. That as too much for the brothers as me getting slapped seemingly really "upset" them and the three boys that were around me suddenly were pulled off and getting the crap beat out of them.
 
The three youths didn't know what hit them as the Grissum brothers , who had seemingly been ok with Becca being screwed by three strangers, suddenly turned on them.

"Don't you call our Becca V a whore, she ain't, she just loves cock and she's OUR girl, Our lil cum slut, now you apologize to her an' make it good, then mebbe she'll put on a show for ya,GOT IT?"

One by one they made the three guys crawl on hands and knees to Becca's feet and make grovelling apologies. The brothers knew that Becca considered herself better than any of them so she'd love them grovelling at her feet.

She didn't disappoint hem placing a foot on their heads as if in triumph, not realizing that every one could see her wet puffy pussy and her tits pushed out. They encouraged her by chanting her name,

"BECCA V , BECCA V SHOW IT ALL TO ME "
 
Beat red in the face as I flash them my pussy as they are down on the ground still recovering from their ass whopping from the brothers. Part of me enjoying this groveling like some kind of princess would get in her castle. One blurts out "we will get even ho" and he's promptly kicked in the side by one of the brothers.
 
"Kick him where it hurts most Becca V, go you wanna do it."

Becca is urged on by the brothers who are also filming Becca's wet gash as she spreads her legs wide.

"Oh boy I'm gonna watch this as I fuck her ass later, you wanna watch it too Becca V, see what a horny dirty fuck toy you really are."

"Yeah stick your fingers up your gash and cum for us Becca V I'd love to watch you stretching your cunt and frigging yerself, all in slow motion of course and if you can squirt, that'd be awesome."

The brothers suggest that Becca do all sorts of things and see that she is getting really turned on. her juicy hole was wide open and dripping her juice down her legs. Hank was the first to take advantage, laying down and licking her inner thighs to the top and then tonguing her pink wet slit.

Becca V screamed whether in surprise, fright or delight was unclear but her head went back on her shoulders and her eyes squeezed shut as she cummed bucket loads into his mouth and over his face.

"MMMMMMMM You're fucking delicious you horny fucker."

Hank declared as he got up his face shiny with Becca's cunt juice.Billie had a bright idea.

"Let's take her back to our place, we've got loads of toys for her to play with, unless you've got any favourites you wanna bring you."
 
Last edited:
The group of youths had scattered out as fast as they came in from the ass kicking they received. As the brothers said "back to our place " now I really felt like a plaything and began to wonder if this should still be kept under wraps from my parents should I tell them? For now I say nothing. One brother tosses a flannel shirt at me so in that and my heels, I'm wisked back over to their place. They show me some "toys" they have as they ogle my tight teen body.
 
The brothers carried Becca V back to their place shoulder high chanting as they went,

"HI HO, HI HO IT'S UP HER CUNT WE GO,
SHE'S BECCA V AND SHE'S ALL FOR ME
HI HO, HI HO SHE'S A HOT LIL' HO
SHE'LL SUCK , SHE'LL FUCK
SHE'S ALL FOR ME
OUR LIL BECCA V
"

Once they were back on their own territory the brothers felt they could do just as they liked and if that meant fucking Becca V all the better.

"Right, you horny fucker who do you want up your twat first? You wanna start with eight inches and work your way up?"

Hank swung his meaty eleven inches like a pendulum watching Becca's eyes following it and licking her lips. It didn't matter what she said she was going to be fucked by all three of them and suck them clean afterwards, it looked as though she was really up for it even if she did come across as snooty bitch at times. Underneath it all was a right dirty slapper.
 
I say nothing at first trying to play hard to get as my usual snobby self as inclined to do. Reluctantly I tried to talk my way out and said "I'll blow ya all then you let me go back home boys ok?" Hoping blowjobs from a toned and tan naked teen would suffice then for now as my mind raced with ideas out of this predicament.
 
Billie laughed out loud as Becca V said she'd blow all three of them if they then let her go home.

"You're right about one thing Becca V, you're gonna blow all three of us, after we've all fucked that horny cunt of yours, but you won't be going home, you're gonna stay hBere with us, you owe us after we sorted out those guys for ya, we kicked their asses real good, ain't that right guys?"

Becca tried to back away as Billie moved in on her but she was backed up against a wall as he grabbed both nipples and puled her to him.

"Gissus a kiss Becca and show us how grateful you are to have such caring neighbours like us. "

He wrapped his arms round her and while Hank and Jed hold her head still Billie forces his tongue down her throat almost choking her. When he was done she barely had time to draw breath as Hank and then Jed shoved their hot wet tongues down her throat.

Again given no time to think she was hauled into one of the bedrooms and tossed unceremoniously onto the bed.

"Time for you to say thank you properly Becca V like a good neighbour should, SO SPREAD THOSE FUCKIN' LEGS"

One by one they fucked her pussy and her mouth as the third pulled, pinched and twisted her nipples, slapping her tits side to side if she stopped putting all her effort into sucking or fucking. All three of them saved their cum until Becca lay sweating and exhausted on the bed then they stood around her and jerked off all over her so the creamy spunk was dripping from her face and tits.

"C'mon Becca you can't lay around in bed all day you got three hungry men to feed,
you'll find a pinny hangin' behind the door, we don't want you burnin' yer pretty tits do we?
"

Becca was helped to her feet and staggered to the kitchen and was handed a lewd sexy apron with hands covering the vital parts.

"Well now don't she just look like what she is,,,,,,,,,, a fuckin' tart."
 
Here I am again I think, a 19 year old just in an apron making breakfast for these hicks just so they don't tell my parents what when in so far. One calls me over and places a hasbrusn in the top of the apron and between that and my perky chest it holds it there upright like a cone would. He eats the top half and smashes the other half in the apron causing me to gasp as it's still warm, not hot in any way, but warm and ferns a bit greasy smashed into my cleavage but they tell me to keep cooking as they say "yer parents would hate these details bout their lil girl Becca V,"playing on my "princess" attitude and knowing my name oddly excites me since it was all over my screen saver.
 
The three brothers now know that Becca V belongs to them or at least she'll do whatever they tell her to do so long as she believes her privileged life would be over if her parents ever found out about her willingly fucking these guys. They teased her mercilessly, eating hash browns from between her tits and mashing the remains into a greasy mess with the warm grease sliding down her body, over her belly and following the curve of her mound making the tops of her thighs and her pussy lips deliciously warm and slippery, mingling with her leaking juices.
"HEY BECCA V, WHERE'S THE FUCKIN' SAUSAGE? YOU HIDIN' EM IN THAT BIG CUNT OF YOURS? You got two minutes else we're gonna come a lookin'"

RAUCOUS LAUGHTER FROM THE THREE HILLBILLIES
 
Last edited:
Not wanting these "encounters" exposed to my parents who would take away my college fund in a heartbeat I have to play along as their "toy" till they say otherwise. After breakfast they match me out to the paddock. They have me out my hair in pigtails and then tell me to strip off the apron as we're gonna play "horse ". With a confused look I say "excuse me? What are you taking about? " I stand their hands on hips, breathing hard in nervous anticipation as I await their next move.
 
'We're gonna play "horse""

Becca V looked confused and nervously asked

" excuse me? What are you taking about?"

"Do we have to explain every little thing to you Becca V? You'll find out soon enough."

Without warning a rope was thrown over Becca's head and pulled tight around her neck,

"Stand still while we fit the bridle baby, we're gonna see just how well you move."

Again without warning a bridle was fitted on Becca's head and a leather bit shoved between her teeth.

"Now don't she look the perfect 'My Little Pony"? Crowed Billie lifting her head up and peeling her lips back to inspect her teeth and gums as he would a horse.

"WALK"

The command came from Jed and as he was holding the halter he jerked on it and Becca had no option but to stumble forward a few steps before falling to her knees.

"Y'know she's a fine lookin' filly but no sense of balance." Laughed Hank.

"Get up and when I say walk,,,, you walk, got it?"

Becca got up off her knees her face red with embarrassment and when Jed barked out "WALK"" She took a few steps before falling over again,

"You're top heavy, keep your head up unless it's your tits making you fall over."

All three guffawed loudly.

"Mebbe she needs some encouragement like the crop on her ass every time she falls over."

Hank thwacked a riding crop against his thigh.

"Don't mark her though she's got mighty fine thighs an' I wanna have them round me when she's broken in an' ready to ride."

"OKAY LET'S TRY AGAIN,,,, WALK"

Becca managed to keep her balance keeping her head up but her naked tits bounced as she walked, jiggling and swaying to and fro, each time she tried to hold them she tottered and found without her arms outstretched she couldn't keep her balance. She was walked round and round in circles half a dozen times before Hank declared that he was satisfied.

"Ok guys give her a rub down and let her rest, we'll start the next stage after lunch"

Becca was led back to the stable and hosed down with freezing cold water bringing her skin up in goose pimples then she was rubbed down with a grooming brush until her skin was glowing. She fought a little when they began brushing between her legs but eventually stood docilely as they scrubbed her pussy. For some reason she started breathing heavily and her nipples stood hard and pointed like cherries at the tips of her heaving tits. She was left tethered in the stable with a bowl of oats for her lunch.
 
Part of me should of screamed for help but partially turned on by the taboo nature of the blackmail aspect of it all I stay "tethered" and just sit there like s bratty teen. Finally coming down and relaxing from the cold water as my nipples began to go back to normal and not be as stiff as they were. I wait on nervous anticipation for the brothers to return to see what's next on their agenda.
 
True to their word the brothers returned after lunch and seemed disappointed that Becca V hadn't touched her bowl of dried oats.

"You gotta eat Becca V baby you're gonna need all your energy while you're in training."

They laughed and smirked secretively.

Becca's harness was soon fixed and they led her out into the paddock again, this time with her arms bound behind her.

"Just a couple of circuits walking again then you can try a slow trot"

She was led round a couple of times with Jed and Billie following close behind giving her wobbling naked butt a smack if she stopped.

"Ok honey listen carefully, when I say 'TROT' you lift your knees up as high as you can and you move faster than a walk ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, GOT IT?"

Hank tightened his grip on the lead rope "WALK" He commanded and of course Becca was expecting the command to trot got in a mess and fell into pile of dung.

"OH Becca V you dumbass bitch you gotta walk before you trot, ,,,, again."

Behind her back Jed and Billie were doubled up with laughter as bits of grassy dung dangled from Becca's nipples.

"WALK,,,,,,,, TROT"

Becca was ready this time and lifted her knees right up moving faster than a walk but she was unprepared for what effect her movements had on her tits as they swayed and bounced hitting her under her chin.

With arms bound behind her Becca couldn't do anything about it but as Hank took her round and round she adjusted her gait so that her tits swayed rather than bounced. After an hour Hank was satisfied and led her back inside the stable.

"You did real well today Becca V, a solid week of training and you'll win the pony trials no bother, get cleaned up then come inside the house and get our tea ready."
 
As I enter I'm told to go upstairs and cvs get abd on the bed I see the following


http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/ng...deep+plunge-halter-skirt--blouse-shirt-ye.jpg


Along with a pair of my gold color heels that one of them must of grabbed from my house when we were all inside. Mocking my "Barbie doll" look as I come down I head to the kitchen and make the tea and head in. They didn't seem like tea drinkers, but this seemed tame to past blackmail incidents so I decided to roll with it for now.
 
Back
Top