Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

Not much about that. When I leave here I will be going to the warden and you will be going to solitary so you wont have to deal with others. Tonight I plan to read all your transcripts and will meet will meet with the Governor.

My rules are simple, just 4 words. "Honesty and no games" you brake my rules well I will let you go into general pop and you will never see me. I will be working on getting you into a lesser center of detention too. I hope a halfway house or minimum security.
Do you agree to my rules?
 
"Yes... absolutely. Honesty. No games. I'll tell you anything you want to know." And she meant it, too. The idea of a halfway house sounded good... too good considering her charges. But if he could pull it off... maybe he was one of those brilliant young legal minds who just needed a chance to shine.

Tricia was not going to risk pissing him off and risk getting sent to genpop. So she spilled the beans about everything: the money, her husband's philandering, his whoring, the drugs, the shady dealings... she may have made herself out to be the victim, but hey, she was here and he was off in Barbados. He'd made a royal mess of things and it was going to take Jon a small eternity to sort it all out. And he'd better, if he didn't figure out the money issues, she wouldn't have any way of paying him. She debated about telling him this, but decided it was better than risking losing his services.
 
Last edited:
Do you have any documents to back it up that wasn't in court? I need to know what part you had in this so I can come up with a plan and get it in motion quickly. But you mustn't hold anything back or twist it in any way... am I clear?

I will fight for you, I am just starting out so I got nothing to lose but my job with the firm. But I need to know everything so it don't come back on me as a surprise. Got anything to add?
 
"Got anything to add?"

"Thank you." She meant it. "I gave all the documents and drives to your guys, I don't know why they weren't all used. They should still be at your office, somewhere. Unless someone lost them or intentionally destroyed them. You don't think he'd do that to me, would you?"
 
I dont think so but it was a hard fight getting here so I am in for the long haul. I taken then case to right a wrong. If you need anything have the guards or you call me.. Just remember to keep as low profile as you can. As I will be working as fast as I can.
 
"Low profile" she nodded "no problem, I can do that."

"So... is there anything else?" She leaned in to ask. She was having a hard time reading him, his intentions... perhaps she was misreading her own biology, thrown for a loop from her probing and not allowed to recover. Or maybe she just didn't want to leave the room, to be carted off to a concrete cell.
 
Nope I got a long hard fight but you just keep your self safe and be good. If anything pops up I will let you know the headway I am making. *smiles* When I walk out of here its only to fight for you. To get your pretty little face out of here ok?
 
She smiled back. "Thank you. Seriously. It felt like the whole world was against me for a while there." She sniffed, adjusted in her seat, and glanced out the windows.

"But what do I do if I need you?" She asked. "Calls are expensive here, time is limited, especially in solitary. And what about when that guard comes back for round two?"
 
Be good and don't fight him but don't give him the green light. I will try and get him off your beat today with the warden. A call to your lawyer shouldn't cost you anything if it dose let me know..
 
There was a knock on the door, and a second later Pete poked his head through.

"You done here?" He asked, implying the answer had better be yes.

Jon nodded and collected his papers, and Pete took Tricia by the arm, pulled her off the seat and led her into the hall, his other hand on the small of her back. Once they were out of sight, his hand trailed down and he poked his finger down between her cheeks. Tricia gulped as he led her to her private cell.
 
Jon had made his way up to the wardens office and had a meeting. He let the warden know about how there was a trial was a joke even had called one of his old professors that almost flunked him because of the poor paper he wrote about the case. Jon also asked to get the guard that handled Tricia intake and had him removed to another cell block. Jon felt like he moved a mountain.

Jon went back to his firm and spent the afternoon digging in all the boxes and loading all the info onto his computer.
 
While Jon's meeting upstairs was taking place, Tricia was being taken further down into the lion's den. Each time she had to pass through a security checkpoint, her heart sunk a little deeper. And her guard's grip didn't lighten up when he was around others, either, he kept his hand there, like a point of pride.

The doors finally slid open to reveal the small solitary block. Pete brought Tricia to one of the cells and called out for the door for cell 16 to open. It loudly klanged back and Tricia got an eyeful of her new accommodations: a cinder block cell with nothing but a narrow window, a metal desk the size of a laptop stand and attached barstool, a hard cot barely big enough for her lanky body to fit on, and a stainless steel toilet bowl jutting out of the wall beneath a tiny sink and mirror.

"Home sweet home." Pete chuckled into her ear. "But don't get too comfortable. No matter what that child you call a lawyer does, you're not staying here forever. You'll probably be in genpop within three days."

Tricia did her best to ignore him, he was just engaging in a little power trip. She wouldn't indulge him.

"Hands."

Tricia turned to face him and raised her wrists. Pete took out his key and undid her handcuffs, releasing her. She was about to turn away, but he grabbed her chin and forced her back.

"Didn't dismiss you yet." He stayed close to her. "Something you better understand, inmate. Here, you're property of the state, and that means all of this..." he clutched her breasts through her uniform "is mine to do with as I please.

Tricia breathed in sharply when he clutched, and let out a staggered sigh when he let them go. Then he let one of his hands slip down into the front waistband of her pants.

"You liked what I was doing to you before, admit it. I felt it, the tiniest little twinges and twitches, I can read them." He started caressing her gently through the cheap fabric of her prison-issue panties. "And more importantly, I liked it. And I didn't get enough yet."
 
Jon is back at the law firm getting every paper scanned and every file uploaded to his computer. Even the court trans scripts they have.
 
Downloading all of Tricia's files was going to take a while. Jon looked out over the stray hard copies, and found a few clipped newspaper articles concerning the trial. He sat back in his chair and ran through the events of the day in his head. About all Tricia said, all the work he'd have to do... but his mind kept returning to seeing Tricia being stripped and sprayed right in front of him.

It was wrong to think of her like that, she was a client, and he was a lawyer. A professional. But she was also a woman, quite a woman, and he was a man. And h thought of her sensuous curves under streams of water.
 
Jon leaned back in his chair closing his eyes.
Then in his mind it shifted to her body in what looked like a locker room shower bay with about 20 shower head sticking out of a wall and he was sitting behind a glass wall as she walked in and stripped then walked over to the shower head that he could not see. He could see her hands play with the nobs to get the water right as she soaped up her body with in a foot from him. He could see a smile on her face as she ran her hands slowly and joying the warm shower. Hot to enjoy but not hot to make steam.
Before Jon knew it he had slipped his hands down his pants and started to stroke his cock
He noticed he was sitting lower the her like he was on the ground and her hips was mostly same height as his head. He watched her lathering up her body and then she started to play with her self right before him. He watched her play with her clit then slipped 2 soapy fingers up into her pussy as she smiled looking down at him before closing her eyes and starting to moan.
 
Tricia soaked under the warm water, craning her neck and turning her body. She ran her lathered hands across her arms, down her chest, she kneaded and rolled her breasts with her fingers. The suds were running down her skin, down her belly and her legs. She kept her hands in motion, replacing soap which quickly slid off her body.

Her hands traveled down her taut stomach, past her hips, down her legs, she bent over as the shower hit her back, then she stood back up again slowly, her hands pressing against her skin and meeting at her crotch.

She arched her back and the shower hit her square in the chest, water reflecting off her beautiful bosoms. She lathered up again and led her fingertips to her crotch, slowly rubbing it, up and down, up and down, and then in tight little circles.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head and her wet, soapy fingertips started to slip inside her.

"Oh" she mouthed as she felt her fingertip enter inside her. She started to slide it in and out, slow at first, quiet, but gradually picking up speed. She added another finger, then another, sliding them in and out in a fluid motion.

She moaned, softly at first, but soon louder. She gasped, breathed heavy, panting, her hips began to buckle back and forth as she pleasured herself. She lowered her head, planted a hand on the glass wall as she continued applying more speed and pressure to herself.
 
When his cock twitches and it shoots out 5 good sprays of cum in his boxers he opens his eyes shocked. He never thought he would masturbate out of his bedroom let alone in a office with out locking his door. He smiles as he know he just came quietly like normal.

He is surprised that he got off to Tricia and sadden as he knew she wouldn't have a good time like that. It just dawned on him. He wanted to take her home.
 
Tricia Wells' first night in prison seemed to last forever. She may have been safe in a protective custody cell, but all she could do was think back to everything that had happened to her: being screwed over in prison, being molested by that guard, being videotaped...

But worse was still to come. Her lawyer had been looking out for her, and she was so grateful, but his gung-ho efforts were already causing rumblings in the prison administration. The guards had been up all night, drinking and grousing about the Wells bitch and her guard dog, and were determined to do something about it.

"Throw her into D-wing." One of them suggested. "Unofficially. No paperwork. It'll take her lawyer a month to figure out shit ain't right, and even longer to put things back the way they should be."

They chuckled. They hadn't D-winged anyone undeserving in a long time, even they considered it too cruel. It was hard women doing hard time, few privileges (like phone and visitation) that were hard to earn. And it was rife with unseemly activity.

But Tricia... they knew that lawyer of hers wouldn't back down, he would make their lives hell until Wells got out. And f they were going to suffer, she should suffer too.

"We're in lockdown now. So first thing tomorrow morning."

"Got it."


(Anyone is free to join in, and now's the perfect time. Be a guard, be an inmate, whatever you like).
 
Last edited:
Meanwhile Jon was busy getting the higher ups to look at it and ever got the Governor to come by early for a surprise visit.
 
Mark Winters watched the case folder slide across his desk and came to a perfect stop in font of him. He smiled for that expertly tossed and end location could only mean one person was standing in front of his desk. He didn’t have to look up he knew it was Marsha his Chief of operations officer. “Yeah, I know make up a phony arrest record. How bad ass should I be?” I asked her and I get the same response all the time from her.. “Read the damn file and you wont have to ask me.” I shake my head like I do all the time.

I pick up the file and lower my head… “Damn why don’t we just go in and close the place down… The warden and staff… Come on Marsha let me go in as a Marshal and just blast away all the crude!”

She shook her head no for the Warden was the son of the Correctional division master chief of DOC.. “ My eyes go wide.. “What the fuck! How in the hell am I suppose to get to him.. I know find a girl there and get her to blow his nuts a few times…” I shake my head… She just winks at me and moves on… “Call me if you need me…” I growl at her when she cant hear me…

I was about to commit the worlds most vile case of murder and mayhem when Marsha come back with a stern but worried look upon her face. I was about to ask what was up but she came to me first. "Look, I need you to go in as a Captain of the guard. That way you can keep an eye on the warden and the other staff members." She looked a little worried just don't go in trying to clean the place up by your rank.. Lets get the evidence then clean house that way.. I know it might be a longer term than you want but we have to get a handle on this now." I just nodded for she was never this worried so I was game to whatever she wanted. She was a hell of a boss and I want her around so she is calling the shots..

I Take off that night and get all my kwel captains uniform, badge and my baton, and my hefty taser.. I report in that morning at the gate and immediately I am taken the warden's office... I sit in his waiting room for him to see me.. Soon I am taking in to his office and immediately I don't like this guy.. Everything thing in me tells me that if a chick showed him a tit he would want her pussy too.. It was going to be my honor taking this man down and all those that work with him..

He takes me to meet the guards that are under my command and then taken to my office. I make myself at home this night setting up my office and things, but I do nothing with the case.. They will be watching me for a few days so I have to play it low tide for now..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The truck with Bobby-lee arrived late that night to the prison, when most of the place was locked down for nighttime so this Bill the guards had asked for wasn’t there, and it took a half hour before they decided to moved her anyway.

Though the guards nervously proceeded, with many threats as to what would happen if she acted up, she had been smart for one, figuring she would gain anything by resisting now, and co-operated as she was hustled inside and taken to a large tiled room. Her chains and cuffs were removed thankfully, as was the gag, while one guard disappeared and returned with a plastic box that looked like a laundry basket to her, and she was told to strip…. with the guards standing right there and cameras all around….. which ended her co-operation fast!

In the end, what should have been a neatly folded pile of her clothes in the bin, had her matching navy pant suit and blouse plus the rest of her clothes looking like a pile of torn rags for cleaning, her ankle boots and sealed bag of her personal possessions the only things breaking the false appearance.

The searches and such afterwards went no better, the guard starting them…. despite warnings… finding out the hard way why she was gagged in the truck as she bit down hard on his finger, filling her mouth with the taste of blood. Then as she was held for the other searches she had slammed her head back into one of the holding guard’s nose, making him scream as it bleed badly, and resulting it the guards making the searches as humiliating as possible. The spray down too was hard, as they turned it on her in a powerful stream, causing her to finally hunker in the corner as the pressure turned her tanned skin red with the painful stinging friction, and they soaked her from head to toe. But the guard’s cruel chuckling was cut short as with the pressure gone she sprung from the corner like a striking snake and kicked him hard in the groin, hurting her foot slightly, but doubling him up on the floor for a few minutes.

Her ‘processing’ ended in five guards tackling her and carrying her kicking and screaming as she yelled out threats and a few profanities, with her pile of prison issues, through the checkpoints fast. She was tossed still dripping and naked in an isolation cell for the night, her stuff tossed in with her, and the guards hurried out, locking her in as she growled at their retreating forms.

“Take that little hellcat to D-wing in the morning, and will see how her attitude helps her there.” The one guard snarled after they had moved back to the nearest station.

Alone, Bobby-lee fumed at the whole thing, finally grabbing the towel to dry her hair off and let her body dry on its own, only then slowly donning the ‘one size fits all’ prison wear, then curling up on the hard cot to cry herself to much needed sleep……..
 
Morning came and Tricia was roused from her hard-earned sleep by a nightstick banging on her cell door.

"On your feet, inmate!"

Tricia groggily pulled herself to her feet and stood as the door to her cell creaked open.

"W-what's happening?"
 
Bill Coons a ten year vet whom has been held back on promotion time and time again even after an exemplarily reviews finally realized that it was the bad guards that got the promotions and the girls under this warden so this day he decided to play their game and fall into the bad rank to see if he can get anywhere this way. for being the good guard didn't get him anywhere...


"Shut the fuck up and get your ass up out of that bunk! do you think this is the fucking holiday inn... Get up Bitch.." He reaches and down and pulls her up by the hair... "Look at you ..." his eyes travels up and down.. Do I need to pat you down for a shim...?" he begins to pat her down but take a few hard palming of her breasts and then a meaty hand between her legs as he rubs her checking for a shim... "Well you feel clean..." He chuckled.. "Hands .. out..."

"Hey Bill... forget that transfer to the Captains office this morning. He will be tied up till later today.. Put her back where you found her.." Bill turned and walked out of the cell locking the door behind him. He blew her a kiss and then moved out of the block...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tricia turned away in disgust as Coons blew her a kiss, but at least he was gone, and it sounded like they would be for a while. Cons. She'd have to remember that name.

She fixed her hair and splashed water onto her face. This wasn't just a wake-up call. No, they were planning on doing something with her. But what? She shuddered to think. She was supposed to be safe here. She felt safer in court, and there she had an army of lawyers attacking her.

Tricia pulled the steel stool out from underneath the tiny desk and sat down, staring out of the cell bars. Her hand reached down and felt her toned stomach through the fabric of her uniform. She was hungry. It was still an hour or two before breakfast, and her tray from the night before was less than filling: a roll of bread, a spoonful of something awful called meal-loaf, a cup of water and half an apple. Maybe they had a good continental breakfast here. Hell, they probably don't even have Starbucks.

Lost in thought, Tricia soon remembered something from the night before. Screaming. Not in pain, but something else... something feral. Something dangerous. She cautiously stood up and approached the door. Her delicate fingers wrapped around the steel bars and she poked her nose out from between, glancing down one side of the hall, then the other, trying to figure out where that noise had come from, and who it belonged to.
 
Last edited:
"Throw her into D-wing." One of them suggested. "Unofficially. No paperwork. It'll take her lawyer a month to figure out shit ain't right, and even longer to put things back the way they should be."

They chuckled. They hadn't D-winged anyone undeserving in a long time, even they considered it too cruel. It was hard women doing hard time, few privileges (like phone and visitation) that were hard to earn. And it was rife with unseemly activity.

But Tricia... they knew that lawyer of hers wouldn't back down, he would make their lives hell until Wells got out. And f they were going to suffer, she should suffer too.

"We're in lockdown now. So first thing tomorrow morning."

"Got it."

Bill proudly ran his large beat up fingers over the Sargent stripes on a muscular bicep. Having been a former inmate in a unpopular work release program, they gave him all of the vilest of jobs.

Working twice as hard as the other guards rising in rank despite all of the hell they put Bill through. Many of the younger guards looked up to him, even some of the veteran guards begrudgingly shown him respect.

Snapped out of the momentary remembrance, by hearing the guards speak of D-Winging Inmate Wells as he walks into the room. The stern look upon his face shut everyone's mouth whitening faces.

''I heard every word that was said about Inmate wells being placed in D-Wing!''

Striding further into the room only to stop crossing his powerfully built arms. Incensed by this, being he had been on the receiving end of a D-Wing as an inmate some years ago.

''You try it and I Will have you up on charges so fast will spin! This inmate isn't your typical hard core prisoner.''

Shooting out his arm to aim a accusing finger going from guard to guard, his piercing green eyes as a laser target on their forehead.

''You have a job to do at this facility and you'll do it like professionals...You Got It?!''
 
Last edited:
Back
Top