Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since it was bought from a joint account, I would say that my ring husband gave me for Christmas a few years ago. My wedding and engagement rings almost 30 years ago only cost $100...and I wanted a bigger diamond, but didn't want to give up my original rings...so I have a beautiful white gold ring with a big diamond that I wear on my other hand now. :)

Have you ever bought jewelry as a gift just because you wanted to have it...no occasion?

That sounds lovely!

I have only bought jewelry as a gift. Although the definition of 'special occasion' has sometimes been weak.

Have you ever had sex under/next to the christmas tree?

That sounds lovely!

I have only bought jewelry as a gift. Although the definition of 'special occasion' has sometimes been weak.

Have you ever had sex under/next to the christmas tree?

Nope. That wouldn’t have been “proper” and the opportunity never presented itself when being improper would’ve been appreciated

Always wanted to though

Would you say you have lots of friends?

Nope. That wouldn’t have been “proper” and the opportunity never presented itself when being improper would’ve been appreciated

Always wanted to though

Would you say you have lots of friends?

Nope...I have a best friend...and 4 good girlfriends. Everyone else I consider more acquaintances...friends are people that I would be able to call in a moment of crisis and know that they would be there...these 5 ladies are exactly that.

What's your definition of a friend?

Nope...I have a best friend...and 4 good girlfriends. Everyone else I consider more acquaintances...friends are people that I would be able to call in a moment of crisis and know that they would be there...these 5 ladies are exactly that.

What's your definition of a friend?

Someone who has your back and would hold your hand no matter what you were facing.

What makes a best friend different in your opinion?

Someone who has your back and would hold your hand no matter what you were facing.

Someone willing to tell you when you're being your worst, not worry about the consequences, and be there through you fixing it.

How long have you had your oldest friend?

A best friend is the one who knows that in the event of your untimely death, they will smash your phone and laptop and find your toys and throw them away!

Are you able to trust easily? (Sailer's questions)

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a best friend?

Someone willing to tell you when you're being your worst, not worry about the consequences, and be there through you fixing it.

How long have you had your oldest friend?

Around 40 years.

A best friend is the one who knows that in the event of your untimely death, they will smash your phone and laptop and find your toys and throw them away!

Yeah...:eek:...

LMAO....I'll switch since LaCandy answered it! (and thanks for answering mine!)

What is your favorite christmas cookie?

Last edited:

Not at the moment. That’s the danger when you are in love with your best friend. When that falls apart the person you most want to make you feel better is ironically unavailable to do so

Do you have siblings?

Not at the moment. That’s the danger when you are in love with your best friend. When that falls apart the person you most want to make you feel better is ironically unavailable to do so

Do you have siblings?

Yes 3.

Do you have time to date?

Do you have siblings?

Interesting question with a complicated answer...I was raised an only child...but have 10 brothers and sisters :) (Gotta love the age of divorce!)
I have one real brother (who passed away earlier this year)
one half sister
three stepsisters on my stepdad's side
two stepbrothers on my stepdad's side
two stepsisters on my stepmom's side
one stepbrother on my stepmom's side

None of them lived with me growing up!

Do you think that with the acceptance of divorce, more people rush into marriage because there's an "out" that is easily available?

Yes 3.

Do you have time to date?

No, my wife takes up too much of my time. :D

Interesting question with a complicated answer...I was raised an only child...but have 10 brothers and sisters :) (Gotta love the age of divorce!)
one half sister

Do you think that with the acceptance of divorce, more people rush into marriage because there's an "out" that is easily available?

Well, no. I don't think so. My sense is that people now are less likely to marry and more likely to just live together for a while.
I think too, back when premarital sex was more "taboo" people would get married so they could have sex. Now...they just have sex.

Do you think with acceptance of divorce that couples are less likely to try to work things out when it gets tough? (and I'm not judging...)

one half sister

No but I don’t think they take it as seriously

Do you think marriage is outdated and a construct meant for people with much shorter life spans?

No but I don’t think they take it as seriously

Do you think marriage is outdated and a construct meant for people with much shorter life spans?

I do not. It can work, and work well with lots of communication and some elasticity. It is a construct, but aside from its origins, it’s now okay to love and revere your betrothed.

How long do you estimate you will live?

I do not. It can work, and work well with lots of communication and some elasticity. It is a construct, but aside from its origins, it’s now okay to love and revere your betrothed.

How long do you estimate you will live?

Well, I've been facing something of a general midlife crisis the last year or so.
I turned 50 just before I started "crisising" So, I figure...fair is fair, that means I get to live to be 100, right? Right?!? RIGHT!!!! ;)

I'm guessing 86.

What was the best Christmas you've had?

Well, I've been facing something of a general midlife crisis the last year or so.
I turned 50 just before I started "crisising" So, I figure...fair is fair, that means I get to live to be 100, right? Right?!? RIGHT!!!! ;)

I'm guessing 86.

What was the best Christmas you've had?

The one when I was 4. Hard to top a big wheel and a doll.

What is your favorite holiday tradition

The bottle of vanilla on the Thanksgiving table in honor of her mom.

Have you ever did the pickle ornament tradition?

YES!! We've stopped though because my kids started finding it the day the tree went up :)

Do you have a special ornament that always has to go on the tree?

YES!! We've stopped though because my kids started finding it the day the tree went up :)

Do you have a special ornament that always has to go on the tree?

We used to put all the ornaments that the kids made when I was a kid. With my family, not really because they don't last that long.

Have you ever celebrated an alternative to Christmas with a friend who doesn't celebrate?

We used to put all the ornaments that the kids made when I was a kid. With my family, not really because they don't last that long.

Have you ever celebrated an alternative to Christmas with a friend who doesn't celebrate?

Yes, I've enjoyed Hanukkah many times over the years - never been to a Kwanzaa party though.

Do you set out a dish of cookies for Santa?

Yes, I've enjoyed Hanukkah many times over the years - never been to a Kwanzaa party though.

Do you set out a dish of cookies for Santa?

Of course! I mean Santa needs some nourishment during the night!

Do you follow Santa's progress on the NORAD site?

My mom to visit (I'm getting that btw :) ).

Do you have a favorite Christmas movie that you watch every year? What is it?

Uh... it's Die Hard
'The weather outside is frightful...'

Do you shake your presents before Christmas morning, trying to figure out what they are?

Uh... it's Die Hard
'The weather outside is frightful...'

Do you shake your presents before Christmas morning, trying to figure out what they are?

I have a son who does that.. lol

Do you dress up on the holiday morning or stay in your pajamas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back