Feedback wanted, requests welcome :)

Thanks for the responses!

Kiwi - Thank you! I love your thread btw.

Corbal - Here's a pic that shows my legs, I'll try to take a few more for you tonight.

Putona - Glad you decided to post on my thread, you are always welcome here!

WOW!! I must say that I have been perusing the pic threads, you have thee SEXIEST body I have ever seen!! What I would do to a body like that.... MMMMM. got my motor going now!! thanks for the pics!!
 
Okay okay, here's a butt shot! ;) Tan line included, lol.

So out of curiosity, what do you girls consider your favorite feature on a guy???

Is ass biting prohibited?
 
Thanks for the love and keeping this thread on life support!

ShyNaughty - Here's a few pics as requested
NeverWinter - Thanks for the post, a few more for you...
theravenfox - Glad you enjoy, let me know if you have any requests...
michelle - Do tell, do tell...
Corbal - I only allow ass biting after the 3rd date...:D
 

Attachments

  • rsz_2cimg0042.jpg
    rsz_2cimg0042.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 450
  • rsz_cimg0041.jpg
    rsz_cimg0041.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 934
oh have mercy!!! I think I'm in lust!

Seriously though, you have the most amazing body, its just absolutely perfect, and so goddamned tan!

Thank you for that, is there anything I can do in return? Anything

I'm sure I could probably think of a few things ;) And thank you, nice to have a fan!
 
You have got a great body, and those last pics, in the jeans....yum!
Can we get a butt shot in underwear?
 
Thanks for the love and keeping this thread on life support!

ShyNaughty - Here's a few pics as requested
NeverWinter - Thanks for the post, a few more for you...
theravenfox - Glad you enjoy, let me know if you have any requests...
michelle - Do tell, do tell...
Corbal - I only allow ass biting after the 3rd date...:D


What about gentle nibbling below the belt? Is that 4th date? :cattail::cattail:
 
OMG!!!! Came across your thread and I must say I am very *wipes drool* impressed. :eek: You have an amazing body...simply gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. I'll be sure to visit more often. :kiss:
 
shameless bumpity

michelle - Do tell, do tell...


I must say that I would worship that body in person. I would love to lick and nibble up that impressive chest!! Every time I look at your pictures I must go play with myself until I get relief. You really have gotten my panties soaked!! If there is anything that I can do to return the favor let me know!! I am hooked on your thread.....
 
Amazing, sexy pic ;) x

attachment.php
 
Wonderfully tasty pics, I do hope you'll post more. Unbelievable body, should be totally proud to show that off ;)
 
ElizaRichards - Glad you like! I'll see what I can do about that butt shot soon...
Nurse_Meredith - It just depends on how good you are ;)
hotasianchick - Visit anytime :D
NeverWinterNite - Thank you!
michellehathaway - Glad I've got you hooked! :)
ShyNaughtyGirl - Thanks for the bump, and I'm sure I'll come up with something ;)
_me_ - I'm glad you like it! Let me know if there is anything you want to see...
CarnageSIS - I plan on posting more, and thank you!

I just took a few pics, and will try to have them up shortly...thanks again for all the love!
 
Nurse_Meredith - Thank you for the bump :)

I got a PM requesting some pics with this theme, sooo here you go...
 

Attachments

  • rsz_hat.jpg
    rsz_hat.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,016
  • rsz_5guitar.jpg
    rsz_5guitar.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 469
OMG

thank you thank you thank you to whoever requested these!

the one with the hat is very very arousing....the song " Save a horse ride a cowboy" comes to mind!

you up for a ride KCJ? ;)

Haha, I just might be!
 
sadie_lust - Thank you...
ShyNaughtyGirl - You are too much! ;) Wait, is it ever too much??:rolleyes:
 
haha well its mostly my way of trying to get your attention...Im really a nice girl honest

but I do seriously turn into a quivering/aching mess when I see your incredibly amazing body

:kiss:

I have no doubt that you are, and you definitely have my attention ;)

Glad to know I can have that kind of effect on a girl...
 
oh no...i never actually planned out what to do once I actually got your attention!! where do we start sexy man?

and yes im sure if you tested this theory 99% of the women would attest to having these side effects when ogling you

I'm sure we can figure something out :cool:

And I'm not so sure about these side effects you speak, this thread is on life support! ha
 
ShyNaughtyGirl - Perhaps I should hire you as a publicist...:cool: The AV is a good idea! Don't you have to reach a certain number of posts to be able to add one???
ElizaRichards - Thanks...I'm open to other requests or ideas as well...:)
 
Back
Top