Hey Sean Renaud

I totally forgot I was supposed to be doing the art. Too much shit going on IRL.
 
Same here. I've been home now three or four days sense mid December. I haven't done anything new music wise. I am in talks with a guy to take up the bass position in his band though. Waiting to hear when I go to try out
 
I got beer, scotch, and two different bottle openers for christmas. You would like the one Sean. You probably will as well candi. It screams hillbilly. Its a .50 cal. Dummy round with a cut out in the base
 
I gave my dad a 50 call shot glass years ago. Didn't realize how rare the damn things were at the time.
 
I don't know from shotglasses. I have 2 I think? One is from my brother's wedding and I don't drink from it because it's all classy frosted glass with my name on it and shit. It was a 'thanks for being in my wedding' present. Because his wife said that was a thing. She's... he's married to this blond sorority chick and it's weird. But she gets some nice ass presents.

The other has a horse face on it from the derby and I have no idea where it came from. But if I'm gonna take a shot I generally just take a shot. From the bottle. There's no reason to get a dish dirty for that.

Edit: I seriously don't know how my brother got this chick. White, BLOND (the best kind of white), from a wealthy family, intelligent- she's in prelaw! I don't understand. He either knows something on her or dick too bomb or something. That relationship constantly throws me off. It's like Lawyer Barbie hooked up with with a Mexican GI Joe action figure.
 
Last edited:
I'm playing the Miles Edgeworth game and just...

This part.

Where you're like, "I know that there's a double homicide and we should be doing our job and everything, but Judge DICK MADE A MESS IN THE HALLWAY! AND NOW WE HAVE ANTS!"

And Dick's like, "Seriously? Shut the fuck up. Dead bodies."

"Yeah but we have ANTS now you fat fuck! You can't pick up your fucking swiss roll crumbs!?"

"You pretentious little shit! Can you prove it was me who left the mess- you actually spent time collecting evidence to call me out for dropping a cake? There's a fucking murder-"

"ANTS!"

"You seriously went around collecting evidence for-"

"Shut up, Dick!

You
AAIME_Case_04_Logic_03.png


brought
AAIME_crime04b.png


ANTS
AAIME_Swiss_Roll.png
"

AAI_Young_Dick_Gumshoe_Angry_1.gif


...
Anybody care if I jump this bench and kick this little bitch's ass?

ani-edgeworth-young-oof.gif


How did they go from that to Gumshoe actually respecting Edgeworth? This whole flashback he's hated him.
 
There are worse problems to have.

379281.gif


379282.gif


Like when I saw this and had to share it immediately.
 
Hey, you want to see something fun? Hold down control and Alt then press the down arrow key. It'll be hilarious.
 
Ive known about that site for years. I figured it was well known. Selling pipes is starting to become decent side project. Made a facebook for it and everything
 
Oh it is, I was actually saying to do that on your computer however. To press ctrl and Alt and then pick an arrow key and push it.
 
Neither did I. I sort of did by accident and had to spend half the day trying to figure out what the shit I'd done.
 
I was looking for this thread forever the other day and now I can't remember why. I had something.
 
Back
Top