I.M. Fauve Gallery

just quoting a favorite pic post so there is one on this page.
Hey now! there are the 2 up top, "night moves" and "frisky"... sure, they aren't new.
And sombodi(es) took up several posts with flirting!:eek::rolleyes:;):D

So why do you like the shadow dancers?

I know I like it(them) because I feel it seems "believable" even if quite improbably, if not impossible. And it was fun to play with the light.

Hey now! there are the 2 up top, "night moves" and "frisky"... sure, they aren't new. nothing wrong with not new, especially when the older ones are classics.

And sombodi(es) took up several posts with flirting!:eek::rolleyes:;):D now who would do something like that here? grinning

So why do you like the shadow dancers? I like it because the two pics contrast each other so well. I love that the first one is so dark and I almost have to squint to look at it and see everything. And, it seems more probable to me that the couple are not in the spotlight for their activity, but off in the shadows. if the position is a little more expert level than most couplings tend to be, there is still enough of realism in it and the other aspects of the pic to make it work.

I know I like it(them) because I feel it seems "believable" even if quite improbably, if not impossible. And it was fun to play with the light. yeah, and that too. grin.

ugh... hate weekends...
now it is summer "break".......
so every day may as well be a weekend.

there is one "in the works"... however, "in the works" means> I've been thinking about it. The weather has been good, so I have been scraping and painting the house.

Maybe the next will be a "two in one".:D
Most curious what new picture is 'in the works'!
And painting the house is the kind of painting a non-artistic talented person like ME can do!
Be careful out in the heat! :kiss:

Most curious what new picture is 'in the works'!
And painting the house is the kind of painting a non-artistic talented person like ME can do!
Be careful out in the heat! :kiss:

may not scrape or paint today..........tired......long night.

attachment.php

the last pic is reminding me of a day spent at the farm, sketch tablet perched on my lap and a #2 pencil with the eraser half gone while balancing on the top rung of the white washed fence around the pasture. I think I sat there for a few hours just looking at the animals, (cows, miniature ponies, sheep) capturing quick poses on a few pages, taking notice of the differences in one from another. the sheep were so cute, and I wish I had the energy of the little lambs jumping all around and doing twists and flips, showing their playfulness. I miss days like that... summertime, carefree, no responsibilities of being an adult. the smell of fresh cut hay in the warm air blowing tendrils of hair that had fallen out of my ponytail, dragging them across my shoulder and giving me a shiver as I tried to concentrate on making the lines with the pencil on the paper. ahhh, to be a kid again.

the last pic is reminding me of a day spent at the farm, sketch tablet perched on my lap and a #2 pencil with the eraser half gone while balancing on the top rung of the white washed fence around the pasture. I think I sat there for a few hours just looking at the animals, (cows, miniature ponies, sheep) capturing quick poses on a few pages, taking notice of the differences in one from another. the sheep were so cute, and I wish I had the energy of the little lambs jumping all around and doing twists and flips, showing their playfulness. I miss days like that... summertime, carefree, no responsibilities of being an adult. the smell of fresh cut hay in the warm air blowing tendrils of hair that had fallen out of my ponytail, dragging them across my shoulder and giving me a shiver as I tried to concentrate on making the lines with the pencil on the paper. ahhh, to be a kid again.

I've had memories like that that miss also. I miss being in Hawaii, lounging at the cliffs with the ocean on the wind and the sound of the eaves crashing. It always made me feel artfully connected to something more than me. It was as if nothing mattered at that time but the moment. I'd love to go back to that sometime for a little relaxation.

I've had memories like that that miss also. I miss being in Hawaii, lounging at the cliffs with the ocean on the wind and the sound of the waves crashing. It always made me feel artfully connected to something more than me. It was as if nothing mattered at that time but the moment. I'd love to go back to that sometime for a little relaxation.

you make me jealous that I missed seeing all of the beautiful flowers there, especially since that is the main subject of the bulk of my doodles lately. I really need to get to the beach soon. I need to smell that ocean air and I'm having serious withdrawls being away from it for far too long.

oh yeah... now I remember what I wanted to add to the list of things I wanted to purchase today.

~one exercise ball

after I wrote it, I remembered this drawing on T's thread.

(why are the links to the exercises online causing me to giggle? well, maybe because the one I clicked on is titled: "Beginner Ball Exercises" <snerk> it just strikes me as funny. it seems to me that the drawing is about the most "beginner" you can get... slumped over it and holding on doesn't seem like much of an effort. then again, I might change my tune if I try it. ;) )

wait? what? You're a goat?:eek:

A goat who can draw!?

During the mid-decline era, Fathers' Day was a "mercy fuck" day.

Of course that became a secondary holiday after time.

Eventually it was just New Years, but the last one was a year and a half a ago.
Of course as the obligatory/guilt fucks became so obviously begrudgingly bestowed, they were becoming less satisfactory for me as well.

then>

That side of the bed is now a library/night stand...
I sleep in the crypt.

Last edited:
During the mid-decline era, Fathers' Day was a "mercy fuck" day.

then> *scary graphic pic*

That side of the bed is now a library/night stand...
I sleep in the crypt.
Woah Fauve....
Hugs to you and hope you got the accolades today you deserve. You're a great dad and a wonderful man. :rose:

2fer

2 in one
Just started today... (and just got company..so it may have to wait)

Last edited:
2fer reverse

Oh... also started a reverse cowgirl version of the same concept.
Preferences?

finish one or the other?
Start over? Different position? diff POV?

Last edited:
Hey Throbbs, nice to see you are still drawing! I'll be sure to visit more often :)

Back