I.M. Fauve Gallery

you have a very active imagination... I know you can conjur up something.

Yes, I do.

But some one else can make a suggestion.
A topic.
A theme.
an idea.

I'll either post something that I have already done...or if it is enticing, make something new.

The best man comes 1st

ok..here is a variation on an image I drew some time ago.

Last edited:
HMMMMmmmmm....

got some non-harem tentacle. And a couple harem non-tentacle. Will have to figure the combo out.

Very nice...No idea why I'm asking, just curious...I thought it might interest you from what I've seen of your style...

Specifically, I'd like to see a bored look on the face of the tentacle beast...I left off genders because that's up to you...But yes, I'd like to see a combination...And if you could try to go through the range of emotion on the faces of the harem that would be awesome...
:D

ok..here is a variation on an image I drew some time ago.
attachment.php

Nice! I'm curious about the inspiration for that. :D

Very nice...No idea why I'm asking, just curious...I thought it might interest you from what I've seen of your style...

Specifically, I'd like to see a bored look on the face of the tentacle beast...I left off genders because that's up to you...But yes, I'd like to see a combination...And if you could try to go through the range of emotion on the faces of the harem that would be awesome...
:D

I am interested, as a challenge. "tentacle" sex/art is not a big draw (heehee) for me. I am interested in hearing what other people are interested in.

I will give this a go, sound like it could be rather complicated... multiple figure and tentacles...though those are more forgiving (anatomically) than human limbs.

Nice! I'm curious about the inspiration for that. :D

The idea of illicit sex... in a semi-public place is kinda hot in general. I did the one where a couple was having sex in the bathroom during a masked ball. <That situation was a bit less "taboo". My inspiration comes from all over the place, stuff I read, or see all mixed up with things I remember or imagine.

I am interested, as a challenge. "tentacle" sex/art is not a big draw (heehee) for me. I am interested in hearing what other people are interested in.

I will give this a go, sound like it could be rather complicated... multiple figure and tentacles...though those are more forgiving (anatomically) than human limbs.

If it's too much, don't worry about it...I just thought you'd have an interesting take on it...I've seen you do a few tentacle pieces and thought it was something that interested you...

If it's too much, don't worry about it...I just thought you'd have an interesting take on it...I've seen you do a few tentacle pieces and thought it was something that interested you...

heh... Those came from my interest in Japanese Hentai and Shunga combined with other people's interest in tentacles. I am not dis-interested...and I do like a challenge. The Despina character would not have been something I would have done on my own... I am glad to have give her a go. :)

The idea of illicit sex... in a semi-public place is kinda hot in general. I did the one where a couple was having sex in the bathroom during a masked ball. <That situation was a bit less "taboo". My inspiration comes from all over the place, stuff I read, or see all mixed up with things I remember or imagine.

This scene is something I have done before.

a couple minutes..to start... imagining how many women might be involved (enveloped)

Last edited:
a couple minutes..to start... imagining how many women might be involved (enveloped)
attachment.php

That reminds me of a movie i saw once where a monster violated the poor innocent princess. It was different.

Hey, T, cool new pic. :) looks like a fun time to me.

I really enjoy seeing the posts of the older ones too. Thanks for sharing them again. :rose:

not much time to spend on this...
attachment.php

If nothing else, you definitely captured bored in the eyes, not sure about the mouth though...seems sad or angry...but I love what you've done, I'm excited to see the finished project...

Back