What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to not get sick

Needing to get my heart race, blood pumping kind of thrill

Wondering what to do with my life.

I'll add my name to this list as well. :kiss::rose:

My mood is impatient! I am ready for lip to be healed and to give the infection in my arm from the IV cannula a boot out the door. I'm ready to be human again. Instead will go back to sleep again for a bit but not as long as yesterday.

This picture expresses my current mood....

t98.jpg

That picture is gorgeous and fits very much with how I am feeling today too - thank you :rose:

I am so bored, and have been sleepy all weekend long. I can't wait to go to bed tonight...

I am upset. My boss just tried to blame me for not filling out a title block properly when he never gave me the information to fill it out with.

I can honestly say I am tired. Emotionally and physically tired. The extra problems after the surgery with the whole virus in the muscles and being put in the hospital again has done me in. I cry at the blink of a bat. I'm trying to heave myself out of this strange slippery dark area. I'm trying to get a boost and not let the emotions take over of missing someone but not doing well in that area either.

Annoyed. I figured out just typing this why someone has been annoying me so bad lately with their pratter about not being able to talk to a friend. It was their choice and they can still talk to them. I can not talk to the one I miss. Well I can talk but they can't talk back can they. :( So in all reality my need to strangle the very life out of them probably is coming from that.

To top the mood off we add anxiety... Race for life in week and half.... normally 5k no big deal walking etc. After teh last month and something. Oh god can someone bring a tow rope..I may need to be pulled part of the way but I will finish that damn race if it kills me just because of what it means for me this year and who it is for. In this same sense we have pride as my 5 year old insisted on doing the race as well and I'll lether motivate mommy to pick up her feet a little bit more.

Okay that was more the titanic of mood and blurt. :eek:

{{{ Hugs }}} Chantily :rose:

My mood is mixed.

On one side, I feel sorry for myself & resigned to a future of being little more than a host (in the parasitic sense) for beings that take and take and take and take and take and take...

However, if I pull back and empower myself, act independently, and care for myself, I feel like a heartless bitch.

Not sure how to resolve either side, and a happy medium doesn't seem to exist.

I can honestly say I am tired. Emotionally and physically tired. The extra problems after the surgery with the whole virus in the muscles and being put in the hospital again has done me in. I cry at the blink of a bat. I'm trying to heave myself out of this strange slippery dark area. I'm trying to get a boost and not let the emotions take over of missing someone but not doing well in that area either.

Annoyed. I figured out just typing this why someone has been annoying me so bad lately with their pratter about not being able to talk to a friend. It was their choice and they can still talk to them. I can not talk to the one I miss. Well I can talk but they can't talk back can they. :( So in all reality my need to strangle the very life out of them probably is coming from that.

To top the mood off we add anxiety... Race for life in week and half.... normally 5k no big deal walking etc. After teh last month and something. Oh god can someone bring a tow rope..I may need to be pulled part of the way but I will finish that damn race if it kills me just because of what it means for me this year and who it is for. In this same sense we have pride as my 5 year old insisted on doing the race as well and I'll lether motivate mommy to pick up her feet a little bit more.

*big tight hugs*

___

Teased, in a bad way.

Listenening to Cole Porter, trying to get with "de-lightful and de-lovely," but only coming up with de-spairing and de-pressing..." I have to catch up on my work and get out more! I need a road trip, badly.

Last edited:

* Hugs * :rose:

So fucking tired

* Hugs * :rose:

Like I should never have got out of bed. :( What a freakin' day.

Chant......*hugggggggsssssssss* :kiss:

Imp....be yourself. Always. :kiss:

well, would some etchings at least distract you from your frustration? or lead to something would would definitvely dispell the frustration?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back