OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

I did get a massage this morning and he's going to pick up some Advil for me while he's out running errands.
 
Hopefully both of you feel better soon. I hope everyone has a good day and I'll be on later tonight
 
/wolf whistle

loving the new AV fiesty. You sure are taking some good pics lately :)
 
Warn me when a threesome is about to occur, so I can avoid the thread while it's being written thank you.
 
Thanks because it gives me the creeps, like some gross voyeur with a powerful telescope.
 
I am sure they will. Nothing happens overnight, and you never know when the next great thing will pop up around the corner. Hang tough, it's all worth it when you overcome your struggles.
 
Hope things get better for you secrets.

Just letting you guys know that after today my time will be limited (until next Friday probably). I should still be able to post once a day to keep things going but I probably won't be around much during the day.
 
You know me, I'm here occasionally.

By the way, being Rex is so much against my normal personality it is really more difficult than I imagined. I'll see if I can make him even more offensive and rude.

With Secrets gone we need to recruit some more RP folks. I've asked a couple of folks I post with or PM but they declined.
 
I won't use Wolf much since Breezy left and now Secrets left. He'll visit occasionally but Eric is my primary character now.
 
Now now... im not gone, im just watching my mother slowly die and know I am soon to.follow the same fate. I haven't forsaken you, i'm still here..
 
Back
Top