Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online for the day.

Same sign in name as here.

35/m.

Dominant with a bit of kinky, looking for one special girl.

Details in my profile.

D.

Going Up ?

Stepping into the elevator on my way to my first interview for a sales position. Wearing my pressed white shirt pinstripe suit and black tie with red designs. My gold watch hangs off my wrist near the onyx cuff links that always brought my luck.
The elevator fills up with people on their way to start their day. Peoples eyes stuck in their smart phones. Not sure what could have happened from the garage or train to the elevator that needed their attention but ...
The doors start to close and i hear a pair of heels on the marble floor of the lobby of this high rise building.
I stick my hand out to stop the doors from closing. People in the elevator groan at the 5 second delay. The doors open and i see you standing there < Looking for woman to play this role - perhaps executive ... or incoming intern ... or someone competing for the same job i am ... or someone looking to surprise or be surprised ...>
I look into your eyes and then step back to let you stand in front of me ... the doors close... and i glance up at the numbers as we start our ascent. My nostrils involuntarily flare as i get a whiff of the perfume you are wearing .. i grip the handrail to my left tightly my other hand gripping my briefcase

On at wilporter88 on yahoo if you want to send me a reply there

online right now
mbob2828

looking for sexual chat, role play if you up for it, 34 M UK here, all alone in hotel

YIM now

Any kinky women have time to skip to the good stuff? Get to all the dirty, kinky things they want to do together? johndoe10158

I'll be on yahoo for a while if any ladies would like to chat about anything PM me

Good Morning, 59/M/PA, looks chatting with witty, funny and sexy ladies..YIM Seth6L38208

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back