What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it drives me crazy to have an attractive woman squat over me and put a brown one on my chest, then my wiping her.
 
The women I know who will do this were hard to find but well worth the searches. I'm also curious have other guys had the experience of a woman you know taking a shit in the bathroom in a social situation and not flushing? On their way out of the bathroom they'll give you a sheepish smile in anticipation of what you'll find. This has happened to me a good few times and I wonder why womeen do this-are they trolling for a shit lover?
 
The women I know who will do this were hard to find but well worth the searches. I'm also curious have other guys had the experience of a woman you know taking a shit in the bathroom in a social situation and not flushing? On their way out of the bathroom they'll give you a sheepish smile in anticipation of what you'll find. This has happened to me a good few times and I wonder why womeen do this-are they trolling for a shit lover?

Wow. That's hot. Ever play with a guy?
 
Not like this-it doesn't turn me on with guys only women. But I'm not a homophobe and have sucked a few cocks.
 
Ok so right now the fetish that turns me on the most is golden showers. More specifically, me eating a hot lady and as she cums she starts to pee and I drink her hot piss.
 
My fetish

Shared wife. I don't know why this is such a turn on, because once you are married, she is supposed to be yours for life. I was able to get to see my wife with a few other guys and I was in heaven. Now I just have to convince mine to start doing it again.
 
Masturbating using my wife's panties.

Gets me going every time. This can only be beaten when she straddles me and rubs her panties over my mouth before kissing me through the damp material. We don't do that too often though...I tend to cum too soon. We do it to get me going if rising to the occasion, so to speak, is difficult after a stressful day at work!!
 
I would think that would get someone going. I know plenty of guys who masterbate with their wives/girlfriend's panties.
 
Probably all three. The lingering scent, the softness of the fabric. Maybe knowing she was wearing or had worn them and maybe was wet.
 
Lol. If your house is anything like mine then it is probably in the bathroom.
 
Nope...its in the bedroom....not that I tend to deal with it until it comes OUT of the washing machine!
 
One of my hottest fetishes that really gets me going is lactation. I want my tits to be full and swollen with milk then have my lover suckle my tits drinking my sweet milk.

My other fetish that gets excited is the Daddy fetish (not incest) but having an older man that I call Daddy :)
 
breast milk?

Never tried it. At my age...am not likely to! Kids all grown up. I suppose that puts me in the Daddy catagory!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top