young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bicurious married guy in NYC in my 40s ready to make the fantasy a reality. I know a collection of Doc Johnson and American Whopper realistic cock dildos that I practice deepthroating and taking up my ass both at the same time. How do I find mr right.

I'm 25 and I have a thing for older gentlemen. It started when I was looking for casual hook-ups, I wasnt concerned about running into someone I might know or see on a daily basis if they were older than myself. But recently I've found that I'm just attracted to older men.

I'm 25 and I have a thing for older gentlemen. It started when I was looking for casual hook-ups, I wasnt concerned about running into someone I might know or see on a daily basis if they were older than myself. But recently I've found that I'm just attracted to older men.

oh i here you i am enjoying older men. they are hot.

hello everyone =)

i am fascinated with this thread.

thank you all for posting...

Younger men and older men

When I was in my 30's, I was seeing a much older man in his 60's and it was heaven every time we were together. He was retired and living by himself in a nice house which was conveniently on my way home from work. His cock was fairly long, fat and uncut and he had a habit of being able to cum two or three times in a couple of hours and his loads were BIG.

I always counted myself lucky that I could stop in and see him now and then and we always had a great time together. Sucking his cock was a wonderful experience and having it in my ass now and then was even better. This lasted for almost five years, and then he was forced to move to the other side of the country because of illness in the family. I'm in my 50's now and I still ache for those days when I could stop in and see him on my way home from work...

Love older guys - especially 65++

We are a married couple now in our early 40's and have been meeting up with older guys for about 10 years either at glory holes, off craigslist or from other adult sites.

We both get off on mild subbing when we are with older men, especially groups :)

Older guys are super sexy!

We are a married couple now in our early 40's and have been meeting up with older guys for about 10 years either at glory holes, off craigslist or from other adult sites.

We both get off on mild subbing when we are with older men, especially groups :)

Older guys are super sexy!
You should activate your Profile to allow PMs

off late..i have been

enjoying the thought of being controlled and used by an older man. i like to voice chat with such men where there voice is not very dominating and not too kind either.

if in the mood, i could do unimaginable things for such a man. i would want him to make me explore so much more!! mmmmm

older men are hot

27 yo here that loves the older men. PM me if you'd like to chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back