Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!
I never saw it coming, he totally blindsided me.
It was like love and lust at first PM. :heart:
He is my Saxon captor and I am his wild Celtic princess. :D
He is so perfect.
He speaks Posh, which is really fucking hot, esp. when he talks dirty.:devil:
He plays rugby and runs six miles a day and is ex-military, an officer and a gentleman...till he is not one and that is delicious. :heart:
I am going to see him next year in London. :)
He is utterly magnificent. :heart::heart:
Hugs

"Oh Serene, my very dear Sister - I am so wildly happy for you - sounds like a Gothic Romance (my very favorite kind). All luck and love and happiness for you both! You deserve this my dear!":heart:

Oh no, both of you were sick?

So sorry!

Hope it is gone and does not come back.

I have my first mammogram on the 25th.
I was suppose to get the baseline a couple of years ago
but I am a horrible patient.
Either of you know how painful they are?

Little One sees the Chief of Staff
at Shriner's in a few weeks
Her spine is at 15 percent.
Not scoliosis at that point,
but cause for concern
VATER children can get it pretty bad.
She already has the tethered spinal cord again
although it is just being watched because
it is not causing problems.
Please keep her in your thoughts/prayers.

:rose:

"Definitely keeping Little One in my thoughts and prayers, as well as her Mama. As for the mammogram - I am a 'bad' patient too. Supposed to get them yearly and it's been....several. It's not painful per se but it's not the most pleasant thing either - I think it depends on the technician and on whether or not they have to repeat a film. Had to repeat one of mine which meant really squishing me flat (while standing on tip toe, chin in the cup, don't move and don't even breath....seriously????) It's right up there with seeing the GYN and getting teeth cleaned among my favorite things NOT to do....;)"

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA lately. RL :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's great to see Peaches and Serene and Hayley here! HUGS!!!! You ladies are the best!

Have a wonderful evening! :kiss::kiss:

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that love them. :)

Sorry I've been away for so long, life is truly getting in the way of the fun things. :( Life is still a bit chaotic and Angel is still very busy looking for work. I'm hoping that things will settle down soon, but I'm not so sure. *sigh*

(((HUGS))) for peaches, TT, RA, CA, and INL :rose: I hope you all are doing good.

I just finished reading through the 5 pages I missed! :eek: There's no way I can comment on all that I've read but there is one that stands out to me:

Yeah, I was a complete "Daddy's girl." Shared everything with him. I've written about it before. Best friend I ever had, always there for me to encourage, understand, love. People may think growing up without a mother was the worse thing that could have happened to me. Truthfully, losing my father before I got to see him grow old was more painful for me than anything else I can think of. Having the love and support of my father was what made other areas of my life tolerable.

SO, to reiterate, for me, it's never incest. There's just something about that type of love and bond, where you just know.. the love is unconditional, they want what's best for you, they bathe in their baby girl's adoration of them, and the baby girl will do absolutely anything to hear that she was a good girl for her Daddy.

It takes on a sexual nature when a man comes along who showers you with the same kind of love, and the power of that connection is inexplicable.

It is the only reason I can explain my desire to be shared but no desire to go sleeping around with a bunch of one night stands. To me, the ONS doesn't make any sense. It's a useless and non-adhering bandaid that does more harm than good.Yes, you get to scratch an itch, but you're left with nothing. However, once you have the connection of a Daddy-type Dom, who loves you.. won't leave you, wants what's best for you, protects you at all costs, wants you to grow, expand, etc., being taken by another man ( or men) because Daddy wants you to do this.. it pleases him... he knows you actually want to do this for him. You can leave behind the Puritan morals we grew up with and accept the taboo of multiple partners or endure the pain of his discipline, because you are fulfilling the desires of the one person who means the most to you in all the world, and that is what many baby girls live for..

It's really giving up the responsibility to Daddy because he knows what's best..And he knows when you are ready to push the limits and boundaries. He never forces them.

There are so many varying levels of the discipline aspect of the fet as well. Some littles may want to be completely helpless and at their Daddy's mercy, letting him do with her as he pleases. Others crave the firm hand and leather of a slightly (or not so slightly) sadistic Daddy.. it depends on the couple and their individual needs/wants. I happen to think that once you cross into the area of pleasure and pain, there does come a point where if you you go beyond it you are no longer a Daddy/bg but perhaps more of a Master/pet or S/m.. Many people enjoy it, live, and I don't judge. It's simply not my cup of tea.

This is just my take on it. There are certainly those who wish to explore the taboo of sex with their kin, but I stand firm in my thinking that that is a completely different fetish. The rush associated with that type of taboo sex is different than the power exchange of Daddy/bg.

This is a wonderful, beautiful explanation that I totally agree with. So well said, dear RA! :rose:

Sorry I've been away for so long, life is truly getting in the way of the fun things. :( Life is still a bit chaotic and Angel is still very busy looking for work. I'm hoping that things will settle down soon, but I'm not so sure. *sigh*

(((HUGS))) for peaches, TT, RA, CA, and INL :rose: I hope you all are doing good.

I just finished reading through the 5 pages I missed! :eek: There's no way I can comment on all that I've read but there is one that stands out to me:

This is a wonderful, beautiful explanation that I totally agree with. So well said, dear RA! :rose:

*clears her throat*

;)

*clears her throat*

;)

*blushingsored* :eek:

Dear serene, I most humbly apologize for missing you in my giving of hugs. I claim temporary insanity for the inexcusable oversight. :( Extra (((HUGS))) for you and a :rose:

Happy thoughts and prayers to both you and your little one. :heart:

*blushingsored* :eek:

Dear serene, I most humbly apologize for missing you in my giving of hugs. I claim temporary insanity for the inexcusable oversight. :( Extra (((HUGS))) for you and a :rose:

Happy thoughts and prayers to both you and your little one. :heart:

lol

I was teasing you, we are good.

Prayers for you and your family.
She will get a job and it will be a great one.
All the stress will dissipate
and you will all be in a happy place.
I can't wait for you to share that news with us.

lol

I was teasing you, we are good.

Prayers for you and your family.
She will get a job and it will be a great one.
All the stress will dissipate
and you will all be in a happy place.
I can't wait for you to share that news with us.

I know you were teasing me. :) It would take a lot more than missing a hug to get you truly angry with me. ;)

Thank you for your prayers, O great MF Princess! I can't wait to share the news when I get to that place as well.

Thanks!

I hope things are looking way up for you. :rose:

I'm in a good mood thank you.

"Much better today thanks." (Giggles) "At his age he hardly needs an excuse to be unhappy.":rolleyes:

So like most typical men ;)

Things will even out and she'll find a great job. It'll be ok and in the mean time you get to hold each other at night and share your love.

*hugs back*

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA lately. RL :rolleyes:
It's great to see Peaches and Serene and Hayley here! HUGS!!!! You ladies are the best!
Have a wonderful evening! :kiss:

"Hello and hugs sweet Sis! Good to see you back - hoping the RL that kept you away was fun and exciting???:kiss::rose:

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that love them.

This is a wonderful, beautiful explanation that I totally agree with. So well said, dear RA!

"And Hi and welcome back hugs to Daddy M and his Angel. I sort of know just how Angel feels - hard not to feel overwhelmed at times but I just KNOW that the perfect job is out there for her and she will find it - and in the meantime, as my sisters said, it is good that you are together and can support each other through the trying times.:rose::rose::rose:

Yes, our RA does have a way with words...."

So like most typical men ;)

(Giggles) "Too true. All is forgiven now though. Mama went to the store today and someone had a LOVELY dinner of minced chicken and liver bits in gravy with tiny shredded veggies (of course, 'the Emperor' will ONLY eat the most exclusive...read expensive...brands of cat food - feed him the cheap stuff and his hair falls out:eek:) and he spent the evening sitting on my chest giving me kitty kisses:rolleyes:. So we're good at least until morning when he thinks of something new to grumble about:rolleyes::D

(Giggles) "Too true. All is forgiven now though. Mama went to the store today and someone had a LOVELY dinner of minced chicken and liver bits in gravy with tiny shredded veggies (of course, 'the Emperor' will ONLY eat the most exclusive...read expensive...brands of cat food - feed him the cheap stuff and his hair falls out:eek:) and he spent the evening sitting on my chest giving me kitty kisses:rolleyes:. So we're good at least until morning when he thinks of something new to grumble about:rolleyes::D

Oh well that's good. Can't have a male grumpy for too long. LOL of course he does.
Well that's like a typical male ;)

*snip snip snip*

Thank you , Dear Daddy Mutato.. It's always nice to be understood. :heart:

Peaches said:
Yes, our RA does have a way with words...."

*blush* You inferred I belong to the group... I feel special, now. :rose:

"Morning all!" (Staggering into the kitchen somewhat blearily after yet another sleepless night...starting the coffee - setting out bagels and cream cheese - getting out the waffle iron, syrup and butter and mixing up a large batch of waffle batter - starting the bacon and sausage {both links and patties} - putting a pan of biscuits in the oven and mixing up some mixed berry muffins - starting a batch of oatmeal in the rice cooker with some raisins, dates, walnuts and a little brown sugar and cinnamon...won't be ready for a little bit but it's still early. Cleaning up my mess while things bake and sipping at my coffee. Putting a note on the fridge - 'Sorry Daddy HS, didn't mean to usurp breakfast but since I was awake and couldn't sleep I thought I'd make myself useful. - P:rose:')

"Morning all!" (Staggering into the kitchen somewhat blearily after yet another sleepless night...starting the coffee - setting out bagels and cream cheese - getting out the waffle iron, syrup and butter and mixing up a large batch of waffle batter - starting the bacon and sausage {both links and patties} - putting a pan of biscuits in the oven and mixing up some mixed berry muffins - starting a batch of oatmeal in the rice cooker with some raisins, dates, walnuts and a little brown sugar and cinnamon...won't be ready for a little bit but it's still early. Cleaning up my mess while things bake and sipping at my coffee. Putting a note on the fridge - 'Sorry Daddy HS, didn't mean to usurp breakfast but since I was awake and couldn't sleep I thought I'd make myself useful. - P:rose:')

Oh no my poor sister. I'm so sorry. Sleepless nights suck, especially with no one to cuddle up too.

was out of the house for over 12 hours today, time for my weary ass to go to bed.
Breakfast sounds delicious.

Have a great day everyone :kiss: Peaches try and have a nap my dear

Oh no my poor sister. I'm so sorry. Sleepless nights suck, especially with no one to cuddle up too.

was out of the house for over 12 hours today, time for my weary ass to go to bed.
Breakfast sounds delicious.

Have a great day everyone :kiss: Peaches try and have a nap my dear

(Hugs you) "What ever you want Sis and I can bring you a tray. Time for you to curl up and get some much needed and well deserved sleep too!":rose:

Good morning daddies and sisters! It's going to be a beautiful day in Michigan. I hope each of you have gorgeous weather and plan to get out in it.

Hugs and kisses!! :kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back