Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon Simone

"Daddy Rj, just wanna say - I LOVE your signature poster "The Original Border Patrol" - and the answer to the question "ask a Native American about the effects of uncontrolled migration'? - we've always called them 'white people'......":cool:

"Golly - DBS and Simone - looks like you two have had another 'busy' day.....I've got to put more batteries in the charger if you're gonna keep this up." (Giggles)

"And a happy evening to all the Daddies and the sweet baby girls who love them!":kiss:

"Golly - DBS and Simone - looks like you two have had another 'busy' day.....I've got to put more batteries in the charger if you're gonna keep this up." (Giggles)

"And a happy evening to all the Daddies and the sweet baby girls who love them!":kiss:

hi peaches...you should get a vibrator that plugs into the wall...well they don't need batteries...*giggle*

Hi peaches!! Kisses to you!

hi peaches...you should get a vibrator that plugs into the wall...well they don't need batteries...*giggle*

The rechargeable ones are good too. :cool:

um, they're not really good for the vibrator though...you shouldn't use alkaline batteries either...and always take your batteries out when you're done playing...saves the life of your vibrators...

um, they're not really good for the vibrator though...you shouldn't use alkaline batteries either...and always take your batteries out when you're done playing...saves the life of your vibrators...

ooh sorry, i meant a vibe that is rechargeable....like those Lelo toys

but i'm glad to know the other information :D Thank you :kiss::kiss:

ooh sorry, i meant a vibe that is rechargeable....like those Lelo toys
but i'm glad to know the other information :D Thank you :kiss::kiss:

*jiggle & giggle* i replace my egg/bullet about every six months (four if i'm particularly horny), i have to hear it every time i go to the shop from the flirty chica behind the counter...

*jiggle & giggle* i replace my egg/bullet about every six months (four if i'm particularly horny), i have to hear it every time i go to the shop from the flirty chica behind the counter...

oh! my sister simone is a hungry girl. (i'm rather insatiable too:devil:) :heart:

*licks lips and then sucks bottom lip into mouth and nibbles* whatever do you mean inl???? *coyly bats eyelashes*

(brown eyes dancing) it seems that we both have a lot of ....... need. and perhaps we spend too much time going solo? (wink)

Hi peaches!! Kisses to you!

"That IS all good information to know......gee, the SO always teases me about being insatiable but I've never worn OUT a vibe." (Giggles) "Always preferred the battery powered toys because electricity and water don't mix......."

(Going to help Daddy PA pick up the lingerie and toys) "Here Daddy PA, we'll just put everything in a basket and then everyone can pick their belongings out later."

(brown eyes dancing) it seems that we both have a lot of ....... need. and perhaps we spend too much time going solo? (wink)

i have a fuck buddy with benefits (or two)...they enjoy eating (for hours), and that's satisfying yet, neither is up for rough, roll your eyes into the back of your head, ass smarting from banging on the coffee table fucking...it's like, why do all that great prep work to gently fuck me?

i have a fuck buddy with benefits (or two)...they enjoy eating (for hours), and that's satisfying yet, neither is up for rough, roll your eyes into the back of your head, ass smarting from banging on the coffee table fucking...it's like, why do all that great prep work to gently fuck me?

"Just as a suggestion, next time one of them tries that - you get on top and turn yourself loose....";)

"Just as a suggestion, next time one of them tries that - you get on top and turn yourself loose....";)

that would be the only time i'm pinned (to the bed, table, cardboard box, car seat, whatever)...that's why i never complain about the oral...just the sex...

Good morning INL. How are you pretty girl? This daddy would like to wake you with kisses on that soft, pale skin.

To the person posting directly above me, I am NOT interested in your attention. It's time to move along.

Last edited:
"That IS all good information to know......gee, the SO always teases me about being insatiable but I've never worn OUT a vibe." (Giggles) "Always preferred the battery powered toys because electricity and water don't mix......."

(Going to help Daddy PA pick up the lingerie and toys) "Here Daddy PA, we'll just put everything in a basket and then everyone can pick their belongings out later."

Good morning Peaches! Sorry about the mess! :kiss:

sister simone, i understand. sometimes the need to be taken hard by daddy is overwhelming. :eek: :kiss:

Happy Friday morning daddies and girls! i hope everyone has fun plans? remember it's no panty day! :devil::devil:

Good morning Daddy! Special kisses for you! I still need to tell you about those dreams. :kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back