Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are too kind.

Sunday mornings are meant for worship. You two sexy girls make the perfect altar................ Happy Sunday pretty smile..............;)
 
*pinches your...um..tushie*

Lol..

Today I'm contemplating my place in the Weltanschauung..

P.s. I have no clue if I even used that word in the right context or not.
 
Good morning and happy Sunday to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that adore them. I wish I had more time to post for Pancake Sunday, but it's a busy morning here. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.


there you go with the "sweet" again..
Haven't we established that I'm a crotchety old woman?:p

I agree with INL, my dear. :rose: (((hugs))) for you!

INL: I know I speak for many in wishing you a quick recovery. We're all sending happy healing thoughts your way. I'm tossing in extra (((hugs))) and :kiss: your way as well.

Landi: May your day be nice and I hope you're feeling well and in good health. (((Hugs))) for you too!

Also a hello and welcome to all those that are new, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
 
Giggles....


tumblr_nagbr5Iuei1skx4kno1_500.jpg


Mmm these are the best Sundays. I had both today <3
 
Mmm these are the best Sundays. I had both today <3

Damn... Makes me wish I'd had the time to post my Pancake Sunday this morning. :(

'Tis true though, sex and pancakes are some of the best ways to start a Sunday.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm sad it's over though. Evil Monday is close at hand. :mad:
 
Merry Christmas to all the Babygirls and Daddys.
Thought you might all enjoy this:

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 80ffe9be862d4b7722f0bd5ddb2b78d7.jpg
    80ffe9be862d4b7722f0bd5ddb2b78d7.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 306
Wishing all well. Far too much new stuff with me to post about it here.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Sorry to say INL but most of the stuff wasn't good and won't be for a few months. However, a friend did give me a thoughtful gift today - a new (reconditioned) external hard drive (my large one pooched last month)

This is one of the older style models. While the new ones essentially plug into your computer and look to be about the size of a deck of cards, this one plugs into your power bar and your computer is about the same size as your modem. My first one was this style as well, but not this slick. It's also a really cool metallic blue, about the same hue as a Pepsi can.

BrettJ in Canada
 
It is the 24th, which makes it Christmas Eve ... so i will offer my best wishes for the brightest of holiday Seasons for us all. I have left a small tray of nibbles in the kitchen.
I have been working 10 to 12 hour days because we are so short at work ... the horse are good, the dogs happy (killing skunks when they can) and the gentleman in my life still kind and present. I just cannot seem to find the way to be off my guard. he is patient.
Merry Christmas, dear ones ... May all your wishes come true in the coming year!! I look forward to sharing it with you!!
 
And to you DAPPLE. I don't think they have such a thing as Christmas Eve morning, but enjoy the day regardless.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Merry Christmas to one and all here! May this holiday season find everyone happy and healthy and that the New Year brings you more health, happiness, and prosperity. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top