I probably shouldn't...

No chance of that, true followers will fall asleep with you in their dreams.

A flame haired angel showing all that is good in the female form.....

I'm hardly an angel :devil:
And would that be a dream or a nightmare:rolleyes:

I'm hardly an angel :devil:
And would that be a dream or a nightmare:rolleyes:

Angels come in many forms, some to chastise and others to enlighten. You are here to remind us that sex is not evil, that admiration of beauty is a reflection of a true believer. You are an angel of enlightenment.

The only nightmare that would involve you would be one where you stopped posting, which I know you will do eventually.

Angels come in many forms, some to chastise and others to enlighten. You are here to remind us that sex is not evil, that admiration of beauty is a reflection of a true believer. You are an angel of enlightenment.

The only nightmare that would involve you would be one where you stopped posting, which I know you will do eventually.

I am going to keep that - that might possibly be the nicest description of me anyone has ever given :heart:

Those pics have got me hard! I'd love to lick those panties clean for you.

Great view....looks so cute and innocent.....nice song too.

Shame on me for not paying closer attention to your thread. My God you are perhaps the most exhilerating sight on lit I have seen in a long time. The idea that you want us to see you touching yoirself so sensually really turns me on. Thank you.:) this is hot.

Yes, shame on you :)

Back