Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 01-08-2018, 08:27 AM   #1
hfernandez1983
Really Really Experienced

Looking for a writer to write gay stories

Hi,

I dont know if this is the correct place to post this... but i am looking for an author who has some experience writing gay stories to write some of my exploits with various men over the years. I am an author myself, but I have been very unmotivated lately to write and am seeking help to see some of my exploits on this site.

Hope someone can help.

Old 01-08-2018, 10:40 AM   #2
loquere
Smile!

The goal should probably be to assist with your motivation issue, rather than finding you a writer.

Old 01-08-2018, 03:29 PM   #3
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfernandez1983 View Post
Hi,

I dont know if this is the correct place to post this... but i am looking for an author who has some experience writing gay stories to write some of my exploits with various men over the years. I am an author myself, but I have been very unmotivated lately to write and am seeking help to see some of my exploits on this site.

Hope someone can help.
I suggest you explore the Gay Male category of the stories; then approach an author or two with your request.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 01-08-2018, 03:42 PM   #4
yukonnights
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfernandez1983 View Post
Hi,

Hope someone can help.
The thing is, most who write have their own stories to worry about...so time (and motivation) is also an issue for many of us. Since you are an author yourself, perhaps what you really need is someone to simply bounce ideas off of? Also, since no one will be able to tell/write these intimate exploits like you can, I doubt you would be as satisfied with the outcome as you would your own.

If you haven't already done so, you might also try this post in Story Ideas.

BDSM TEST RESULTS:
== Results from bdsmtest.org == 99% Switch / 91% Voyeur / 87% Degradee / 85% Experimentalist / 77% Non-monogamist 77% Submissive / 76% Rope bunny / 74% Degrader / 66% Dominant / 25% Vanilla / 23% Masochist / 13% Sadist