Old 01-12-2018, 06:59 PM   #5251
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymru6969 View Post
Knock knock?
Ha! I get it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBergeron View Post
A rental house by the beach.

What's your favorite place to take a holiday?
That's an impossible question for me. I love places that can be explored.. architecture, history, art, people, food.. all of it

What will be the next occasion that will cause you to decorate your house?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 01-12-2018, 07:02 PM   #5252
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
Ha! I get it!



That's an impossible question for me. I love places that can be explored.. architecture, history, art, people, food.. all of it

What will be the next occasion that will cause you to decorate your house?
Other than something on the door...it will probably be Halloween - when my kids were little I would do all the holidays but now that they are older they don't appreciate it so I don't bother.

Would you live somewhere else if you could - barring job and money issues?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 09:38 AM   #5253
papadoc19
Good at keeping secrets..
 
papadoc19's Avatar
 
papadoc19 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 148,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
Other than something on the door...it will probably be Halloween - when my kids were little I would do all the holidays but now that they are older they don't appreciate it so I don't bother.

Would you live somewhere else if you could - barring job and money issues?
Yes...without a doubt

If you could live any place else, where would it be?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 09:43 AM   #5254
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by papadoc19 View Post
Yes...without a doubt

If you could live any place else, where would it be?
Hawaii...don't care where in Hawaii...just Hawaii.

Do you have something that you do every weekend or are you a free spirit on the weekends?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 09:44 AM   #5255
base10
Literotica Guru
 
base10's Avatar
 
base10 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 7,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
Hawaii...don't care where in Hawaii...just Hawaii.

Do you have something that you do every weekend or are you a free spirit on the weekends?
I guess you can call it a free spirit without choice. This time of year, I wish I was snowboarding every weekend.

Where is the top spot on your travel dream list?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 11:40 AM   #5256
SMNaughtywife
* his minx *
 
SMNaughtywife's Avatar
 
SMNaughtywife is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Circumventing the norm
Posts: 6,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by base10 View Post
I guess you can call it a free spirit without choice. This time of year, I wish I was snowboarding every weekend.

Where is the top spot on your travel dream list?
Iíd love to explore Italy, already working on my vocabulary. 🙂

What are you tired of hearing about?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 11:57 AM   #5257
BongoGal
Invisible exhibitionist
 
BongoGal's Avatar
 
BongoGal is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: a college town
Posts: 8,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMNaughtywife View Post
What are you tired of hearing about?
Shitholes.

What is your all-time favorite sex toy?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 11:58 AM   #5258
base10
Literotica Guru
 
base10's Avatar
 
base10 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 7,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMNaughtywife View Post
Iíd love to explore Italy, already working on my vocabulary. 🙂

What are you tired of hearing about?
I am sick and tired of people enabling and defending our incompetent, piece of shit president. People who know better, and have the ability to do something about it, but violate their oath to serve and defend the United Sates every second they chose to do nothing.

Do you follow politics?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 12:50 PM   #5259
Gamine67
Literotica Guru
 
Gamine67's Avatar
 
Gamine67 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Behind the place you find.
Posts: 1,251
No, we already have the best money can buy.

Ever been to anger management training?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 01:07 PM   #5260
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamine67 View Post
No, we already have the best money can buy.

Ever been to anger management training?
Nope, not me. I'm pretty mellow. When I get mad I stop talking. That's when my kids know they REALLY fucked up...mom yelling is no biggie, but when she stops? Then there's a problem!

How do you come with stress?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 02:19 PM   #5261
EroticRomanticMan
Literotica Guru
 
EroticRomanticMan's Avatar
 
EroticRomanticMan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Pacific Northwest probably offshore
Posts: 8,915
I assume you meant cope with stress. I seem to be able to cum when stressed and cope with stress. It kind of runs off of my back. I donít know why.
__________________
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics. ~Author Unknown
 

Old 01-13-2018, 08:18 PM   #5262
Gamine67
Literotica Guru
 
Gamine67's Avatar
 
Gamine67 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Behind the place you find.
Posts: 1,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
Nope, not me. I'm pretty mellow. When I get mad I stop talking. That's when my kids know they REALLY fucked up...mom yelling is no biggie, but when she stops? Then there's a problem!

How do you come with stress?
Cannabis - itís legal donít freak.


What career would you choose if you had a ďdo overĒ?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 08:43 PM   #5263
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamine67 View Post
Cannabis - itís legal donít freak.


What career would you choose if you had a ďdo overĒ?
I would go into forensic psychology...I am fascinated by the criminal mind.

What's the best part about where you live?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 08:46 PM   #5264
NeonKnickers
Literotica Guru
 
NeonKnickers's Avatar
 
NeonKnickers is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
I would go into forensic psychology...I am fascinated by the criminal mind.

What's the best part about where you live?
The culture.

What is keeping you from returning to the place you loved living in the most?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 08:48 PM   #5265
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKnickers View Post
The culture.

What is keeping you from returning to the place you loved living in the most?
It's WAAAAYYY too expensive!

What's your biggest fear?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 08:49 PM   #5266
base10
Literotica Guru
 
base10's Avatar
 
base10 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 7,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKnickers View Post
The culture.

What is keeping you from returning to the place you loved living in the most?
Nothing, I live exactly where I want to.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
 

Old 01-13-2018, 09:05 PM   #5267
SoulAssasin247
Villain
 
SoulAssasin247's Avatar
 
SoulAssasin247 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NYC
Posts: 7,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by base10 View Post
Nothing, I live exactly where I want to.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Cuba, but just for a 6 months.


If you had to choose between joining the military during War times and 10 years in jail, what would you choose ?
__________________



Lust is the flame of desire, Love is the feel of heaven smiling at you.
 

Old 01-13-2018, 09:10 PM   #5268
base10
Literotica Guru
 
base10's Avatar
 
base10 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 7,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulAssasin247 View Post
Cuba, but just for a 6 months.


If you had to choose between joining the military during War times and 10 years in jail, what would you choose ?
Joining the military, I'l like to think I'd be able to do some good if called upon.

What's your favorite place you've traveled to?
 

Old 01-14-2018, 08:51 AM   #5269
Sexybritches69
Literotica Guru
 
Sexybritches69's Avatar
 
Sexybritches69 is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: A state of ecstasy
Posts: 3,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by base10 View Post
Joining the military, I'l like to think I'd be able to do some good if called upon.

What's your favorite place you've traveled to?
Thatís a tough question. The last place that took my breath away was Alaska. It was amazingly beautiful.

Do you prefer to make the first move in a relationship or to have someone else make the first move?
 

Old 01-14-2018, 09:02 AM   #5270
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybritches69 View Post
Thatís a tough question. The last place that took my breath away was Alaska. It was amazingly beautiful.

Do you prefer to make the first move in a relationship or to have someone else make the first move?
I am generally the move maker, though I fantasize of a woman making the first move on me

Do you prefer to initiate sexy time or do you rely on your partner to initiate?
__________________
The greatest feeling anyone has ever given me is to truly know me and accept me for who I truly am on the inside.

Team PM

My thread
Spirit Song feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)
The Space Between --(With Uggg)
New Orders --(With Wideeyedone)
Reunited? --(With Showdolly)
The Still of the Night --(with Perplexia)
Into the Dark Unknown --(With Angeleyz)
 

Old 01-14-2018, 09:07 AM   #5271
Cymru6969
Literotica Guru
 
Cymru6969's Avatar
 
Cymru6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 19,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
I am generally the move maker, though I fantasize of a woman making the first move on me

It is a rarity, isnít it? I have always enjoyed it when it happened.


Do you prefer to initiate sexy time or do you rely on your partner to initiate?
I usually have to present. That gets her going. Makes her feel desired.

Will you exercise this morning?
__________________
☀️ 🌙 🌎 ✨⚡️☄️🌓
 

Old 01-14-2018, 09:28 AM   #5272
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymru6969 View Post
I usually have to present. That gets her going. Makes her feel desired.

Will you exercise this morning?
Is sleep an exercise
__________________
The greatest feeling anyone has ever given me is to truly know me and accept me for who I truly am on the inside.

Team PM

My thread
Spirit Song feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)
The Space Between --(With Uggg)
New Orders --(With Wideeyedone)
Reunited? --(With Showdolly)
The Still of the Night --(with Perplexia)
Into the Dark Unknown --(With Angeleyz)
 

Old 01-14-2018, 01:58 PM   #5273
Gamine67
Literotica Guru
 
Gamine67's Avatar
 
Gamine67 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Behind the place you find.
Posts: 1,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymru6969 View Post
I usually have to present. That gets her going. Makes her feel desired.

Will you exercise this morning?
If the day ends in a ďYĒ and I have a pulse, YES.

Can you press your own weight?
 

Old 01-14-2018, 02:03 PM   #5274
LostGirlTink
Literotica Guru
 
LostGirlTink's Avatar
 
LostGirlTink is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Neverland
Posts: 6,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamine67 View Post
If the day ends in a ďYĒ and I have a pulse, YES.

Can you press your own weight?
No. How long can you hold your body weight suspended?
__________________
...

The Tumblr link in my profile doesn't work,
but you can visit it here.

Now with extra sparkle.
 

Old 01-14-2018, 02:10 PM   #5275
frmtutanota
c'mon Dave, gimme a break
 
frmtutanota's Avatar
 
frmtutanota is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Central US
Posts: 3,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGirlTink View Post
No. How long can you hold your body weight suspended?
Long enough to get in trouble

When was the last time you rode a bicycle?
__________________
Visible old perv among others
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.