Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-12-2018, 10:54 PM   #51
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 23,555
LJ'S Ex-Wife's Theme Song:

NO BALLS AT ALL -- (traditional)

Come all you children and listen to me
I'll sing you a song that will fill you with glee
About a young maiden, so stately and tall
Who married a man who had no balls at all
--
chorus: No balls at all, no balls at all
She married a man who had no balls at all
--
The night of the wedding she crept into bed
Her cheeks were so rosy, her ass was so red
She reached for his penis, his penis was small
She reached for his balls, he had no balls at all
[chorus]
--
"Mother, oh Mother, oh what shall I do?
I've married a man who's unable to screw!"
"Oh daughter, oh daughter, don't you feel so bad
It's the very same trouble I had with your dad"
[chorus]
--
"Oh Mother, oh Mother, I wish I were dead
There is no relief for my poor maidenhead"
"Oh daughter, the iceman will answer the call
Of the wife of the man who has no balls at all"
[chorus]
--
This daring young daughter took mother's advise
And laid with the man who delivers the ice
A bounding young baby was born in the fall
To the wife of the man who had no balls at all
[chorus]
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 10:56 PM   #52
Adder4321
Literotica Guru
 
Adder4321 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Australia, 13km south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
LJ's theme song:

A QUICK WAY TO BE RID OF A WIFE -- (traditional)

I had a wife and got no good of her
Tell ye how I easy got rid of her
Took her out and chopped the head of her
Early in the morning
---
Seeing as how there was no evidence
For the sheriff or his reverence
They had to call it an act of providence
Early in the morning
---
So if you've a wife and get no good of her
Here is how to easy get rid of her
Take her out and chop the head of her
Early in the morning
Not trying to start an argument but that reminds me of the story of Katherine Knight, a woman in Australia who kill, skinned and cooked her husband. Pretty nasty I know.
__________________
Hi everyone, I'm just an amateur writer who's here to engage in discussions regarding sexuality and occasionally politics.

As for those curious about my own sexuality, I'm a straight switch, who is about 75% sub and 25% dom. I enjoy taking charge every now and then but if I had to decide, I would choose to be a sub every time. My favourite fetish is without a doubt having a woman sit on my face and I have a myriad of masochistic tendencies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 11:15 PM   #53
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 30,762
Well, since we're into poetry and folk songs now, here's one:

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Lyrics

Play "Henry Lee"
on Amazon Music

"Henry Lee"
(feat. PJ Harvey)

Get down, get down, little Henry Lee
And stay all night with me
You won't find a girl in this damn world
That will compare with me
And the wind did howl and the wind did blow
La la la la la
La la la la lee
A little bird lit down on Henry Lee
I can't get down and I won't get down
And stay all night with thee
For the girl I have in that merry green land
I love far better than thee
And the wind did howl and the wind did blow
La la la la la
La la la la lee
A little bird lit down on Henry Lee
She leaned herself against a fence
Just for a kiss or two
And with a little pen-knife held in her hand
She plugged him through and through
And the wind did roar and the wind did moan
La la la la la
La la la la lee
A little bird lit down on Henry Lee
Come take him by his lilly-white hands
Come take him by his feet
And throw him in this deep deep well
Which is more than one hundred feet
And the wind did howl and the wind did blow
La la la la la
La la la la lee
A little bird lit down on Henry Lee
Lie there, lie there, little Henry Lee
Till the flesh drops from your bones
For the girl you have in that merry green land
Can wait forever for you to come home
And the wind did howl and the wind did moan
La la la la la
La la la la lee
A little bird lit down on Henry Lee
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 11:34 PM   #54
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 20,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKimGordon67 View Post
I thought I exposed my true dishonest nature in the last argument we had ... and the one before that ... and in fact, pretty much all of them.
Like your average Trumpanzee you routinely stomp the floor of moral hypocrisy and find a lower level to fall to.

When you said "but rather his suggestion is that if feminists get up in arms about things like this happening to women, they should if things like this happen to men. Because apparently feminists are the only people who are meant to care about anything." You know damned well that we men have been fighting to get our complaints heard and fighting for political action, and we've had to fight our way over FEMINISTS who have tried their damnedest to trivialize domestic violence against men

and I even cited for you the Duluth Model which specifically says violence against men is trivial

only for your dishonest ass to come back and imply we rely on you to do all the heavy lifting?

Fuck you, fundamentally you are dishonest little cunt. You knowingly lied and you did so knowing these men here are going to have your back.

Quote:
Who, exactly, is this 'we' that is asking feminists to do anything? Because you are literally the only man I've ever heard making this request. Literally.

And, finally (and again), I am seriously not going to waste my time getting outraged about something that happened four years ago.
Except when something bad happens to a woman four years ago that goes unpunished. Outrage over stuff like that is the entire ENGINE of the feminist movement.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!



Behold! One Donald Trump supporter's transformation from a racist fucktard to a TERRIFIED JAILHOUSE SNOWFLAKE!

Richard Daily is a liar who advocates rape and domestic violence against men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 11:36 PM   #55
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 20,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder4321 View Post
Not trying to start an argument but that reminds me of the story of Katherine Knight, a woman in Australia who kill, skinned and cooked her husband. Pretty nasty I know.
Hypoxia's theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrrz54UtkCc

[Announcer, spoken]
And now, the six married murderesses of the Cook County Jail
In their rendition of 'The Cell Block Tango'!

[Women]
Pop! Six! Squish! Uh uh! Cicero, Lipschitz!
Pop! Six! Squish! Uh uh! Cicero, Lipschitz!
Pop! Six! Squish! Uh uh! Cicero, Lipschitz!

He had it coming, he had it coming
He only had himself to blame!
If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it
I betcha you would have done the same!

Pop! Six! Squish! Uh uh! Cicero, Lipschitz!

[Liz, spoken]
You know how people have these little habits that get you down? Like...Bernie! Bernie like to chew gum--no, not chew. Pop!
So, I come home this one day and I'm really irritated and looking for a little sympathy, and there's Bernie. Lying' on the couch, drinking a beer and chewing--no, not chewing, POPPING!
So, I said to him, I said "You pop that gum one more time…"
And he did. So I took the shotgun off the wall and I fired two warning shots

Into his head!

[Liz and others]
He had it coming, he had it coming
He only had himself to blame!
If you'd have been there, if you'd have heard it
I betcha you would have done the same!

Ads by ZINC



[Annie, spoken]
I met Ezekiel Young from Salt Lake City about two years ago and he told me he was single. We hit it off right away. So, we started living together. He'd go to work, he'd come home, I'd fix him a drink, we'd have dinner
Then I found out, single he told me? Single, my ass! Not only was he married, oh no. He had SIX wives; one of those Mormons, you know?
So that night, when he came home from work, I fixed him his drink as usual…
You know, some guys just can't hold their arsenic!

[Annie and others]
He had it coming, he had it coming
He took a flower in its prime!
And then he used it; and he abused it
It was a murder, but not a crime!

[June, spoken]
Now, I'm standing in the kitchen carving up the chicken for dinner, minding my own business, and in storms my husband Wilbrin in a jealous rage
"You been screwing the milkman!" he says. He was crazy, and he kept on screaming, "You been screwing the milkman!"
Then he ran into my knife.
He ran into my knife ten. Times

[June]
If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it
I betcha you would have done the same!
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!



Behold! One Donald Trump supporter's transformation from a racist fucktard to a TERRIFIED JAILHOUSE SNOWFLAKE!

Richard Daily is a liar who advocates rape and domestic violence against men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:39 PM   #56
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Thank you for proving my point that feminists don't care about domestic violence against men. And thank you for not denying that.

Now, every time you attack me with a baseless lie, I will crush you with an indisputable fact from a feminist source.

Every time that you lie, I will retaliate against you with the truth.

Fact: Feminists think domestic violence against men is trivial. Indisputable, supported by a feminist source.
https://www.theduluthmodel.org/what-...ked-questions/
OK, let's pull apart the paragraph you've cited:
"When women use violence in an intimate relationship, the circumstances of that violence tend to differ from when men use violence. Men’s use of violence against women is learned and reinforced through many social, cultural and institutional experiences. Women’s use of violence does not have the same kind of societal support. Many women who do use violence against their male partners are being battered. Their violence is used primarily to respond to and resist the violence used against them. On the societal level, women’s violence against men has a trivial effect on men compared to the devastating effect of men’s violence against women."

1. 'tend' =/= 'always'. This statement isn't saying that women don't ever commit violence in the same way as men, just that it's far, far less likely.
2. 'many women' =/= 'all women' who use violence against their partners are battered - some aren't, but 'many' are.
3. When you say that the effect of something at a societal level is trivial compared to another thing, it's not quite the same as the actual thing is trivial. It's true that the effect of men's violence against women is far, far more extensive, and generally far more damaging, than women's violence against women. That doesn't mean that the actual violence women enact against men is 'trivial', but rather than at a societal (or, let's say instead, statistical) level, the effect is far, far less.

So what you've pulled from this explanation of the Duluth model isn't really saying "Feminists think domestic violence against men is trivial". If they meant that, they would have just said 'Women's violence against men is trivial'.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 06:51 AM   #57
richard_daily
Slut Whisperer
 
richard_daily's Avatar
 
richard_daily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: dirty city
Posts: 36,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post

I respond with facts. I do so relentlessly. You will either surrender and admit I'm right, or you will leave my thread. I always get the last word. It has been this way since 2003, 14 years running. I always run people like you out, because all you ever do is lie, and I speak FACTS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
Start a poll, asking if people think that you are a sad, angry man... let's see how it plays out and what "the truth" is.



You won't do it, because you KNOW the truth.

If you don't think you need therapy, you have a more serious problem than I realize. "Always getting the last word" doesn't mean that you're right. It means that you're a pig-headed idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Fixed your post.
Ah, there's that good old "responding with facts". Start a poll... Find out the real facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
So is this about lesbians, feminists, or sex robots? You can't hold a coherent thought for more than 5 minutes, and I'M certainly not going to try to decipher your gibberish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
Basically, LT's threads are all a combination of mansplaining, victimhood, and anti-woman rants.

This one isn't any different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Fixed your post!
Too scared to respond, so LT "responds with 'facts'". You post every day about how terrible feminists are. Everyone knows why. It's because your wife left you, because of your anger issues, your little man complex, and your inability to listen to anyone else.

Great "facts" LT! You're down there with Trump...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 10:01 PM   #58
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 20,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
OK, let's pull apart the paragraph you've cited:
"When women use violence in an intimate relationship, the circumstances of that violence tend to differ from when men use violence. Men’s use of violence against women is learned and reinforced through many social, cultural and institutional experiences. Women’s use of violence does not have the same kind of societal support. Many women who do use violence against their male partners are being battered. Their violence is used primarily to respond to and resist the violence used against them. On the societal level, women’s violence against men has a trivial effect on men compared to the devastating effect of men’s violence against women."

1. 'tend' =/= 'always'. This statement isn't saying that women don't ever commit violence in the same way as men, just that it's far, far less likely.
2. 'many women' =/= 'all women' who use violence against their partners are battered - some aren't, but 'many' are.
3. When you say that the effect of something at a societal level is trivial compared to another thing, it's not quite the same as the actual thing is trivial. It's true that the effect of men's violence against women is far, far more extensive, and generally far more damaging, than women's violence against women. That doesn't mean that the actual violence women enact against men is 'trivial', but rather than at a societal (or, let's say instead, statistical) level, the effect is far, far less.

So what you've pulled from this explanation of the Duluth model isn't really saying "Feminists think domestic violence against men is trivial". If they meant that, they would have just said 'Women's violence against men is trivial'.
Nah, they would lose credibility right away if they said it that way, just like Trump would lose more credibility right off if he outright said he just doesn't want niggers immigrating in to America.

Also, "On the societal level, women’s violence against men has a trivial effect on men" is bullshit. This is the kind of denial and dismissal logic that Conservatives tend to use.

On the societal level, feminists have, through the Duluth Model, created a culture where men who are battered by women, are the ones who get arrested.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...hemselves.html
Quote:
Research suggests male victims of domestic abuse are failing to report attacks for fear of being arrested themselves

Male victims of domestic abuse are reluctant to report attacks because they are often subjected to false accusations themselves, according to new research.

More than 700,000 men each year are thought to fall victim to violent attacks at the hands of their partners, but many are too ashamed to report the offences.

It was thought much of the underreporting was due to men feeling embarrassed by the stigma of being a domestic violence victim.

But new research has suggested that many of those who do come forward risk being arrested themselves, after their abusers make false accusations against them.
http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/domviol/men.htm
Quote:
Establish services and help for male domestic-violence victims. Denise Hines of Clark University found that when an abused man called the police, the police were more likely to arrest him than to arrest his abusive female partner. This is partly the result of primary aggressor laws, which encourage police to discount who initiated and committed the violence but instead look at other factors that make them likelier to arrest men. When the men in Ms. Hines' study tried calling domestic-violence hot lines, 64 percent were told the hot lines helped only women, and more than half were referred to programs for male domestic-violence perpetrators.
Only a truly dishonest and sinister person - like you - would see this and then say there is no significant negative societal effect of violence against men.

People - even feminists - laugh at male victims.
They regularly make fun of male victims of domestic violence on television.
Police arrest battered men who call for help.

And you say the societal effect of women's violence against men is trivial? That is utterly deplorable, but it is also expected, considering that you're a feminist.

Also, the "tend to" argument is a statistical lie.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1854883/
Quote:
Results. Almost 24% of all relationships had some violence, and half (49.7%) of those were reciprocally violent. In nonreciprocally violent relationships, women were the perpetrators in more than 70% of the cases.
In other words, women usually start the violence, and then get badly hurt because men are stronger.

But wait, there's more. While you're scrambling to prove that women don't initiate violence 70% of the time, the other problem is that it's not just that women initiate violence against men - they also do it to each other.

https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawpreven...actsheet.shtml
Quote:
How common is lesbian partner violence?
About 17-45% of lesbians report having been the victim of a least one act of physical violence perpetrated by a lesbian partner (1,5,6,13).
And, wait for it...
http://www.curvemag.com/Curve-Magazi...-Lesbian-Rape/
Quote:
As SFRCC explains, “Because many people define rape at penetration by a penis, woman-to-woman rape is not acknowledged or taken seriously. But in fact, it is estimated that one out of three lesbians have been sexually assaulted by another woman.”
Your argument literally pulls itself apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
It's because your wife left you
You have now admitted that you made this up. Along with everything else you wrote. You also admit that you lie when you claim I'm too afraid to respond to you. I always have responded to you. I am doing so right now. I am calling you a liar, I am calling out everything you've written as a lie. And you have admitted as much by failing to substantiate anything that you've said. You can't. You're too fucking scared of me to try.

And I will now once again retaliate against you with facts.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...t-1272122.html
Quote:
Erin opened Chiswick Women's Aid, the first refuge of its kind, and one which spawned a worldwide movement, in 1971. For a time, she was a heroine. But things took a nasty turn when, in one of her books, Prone to Violence, she claimed that women in violent relationships may in fact seek out those relationships through a kind of addiction to violence.

The feminist sisterhood went bonkers. And after receiving death threats and being forced to have police protection, Erin fled the country with her new husband, Jeff Shapiro, an American psychology graduate 20 years her junior. They lived in New Mexico and the Cayman Islands before settling in Italy and then, finally, divorcing in 1992. Jeff, she says, helped her to type up her novels. Being dyslexic, she couldn't manage it herself. Then, she continues, he got it into his head that he was the great writer, not she. So she told him where to get off. And he left. And, yes, things did rather dry up on the novel front after that. So she got behind with the rent. And couldn't afford the central heating on. Or the oven. She cooked on one of those little camping thingies.

And now here she is, back in London, where she is trying to keep her chin up. Sometimes, though, it's quite tough, regardless of whose fault all this may be. "It's the little things that finally get to you," she says. "This morning, I went to the bathroom in the hostel and found someone had left a nasty brown fag butt by the side of the sink. I had a little cry over that. It reminded me I was not in my own home. And a home of my own is all I have ever wanted, really."
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!



Behold! One Donald Trump supporter's transformation from a racist fucktard to a TERRIFIED JAILHOUSE SNOWFLAKE!

Richard Daily is a liar who advocates rape and domestic violence against men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 11:07 PM   #59
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Nah, they would lose credibility right away if they said it that way, just like Trump would lose more credibility right off if he outright said he just doesn't want niggers immigrating in to America.

Also, "On the societal level, women’s violence against men has a trivial effect on men" is bullshit. This is the kind of denial and dismissal logic that Conservatives tend to use.

On the societal level, feminists have, through the Duluth Model, created a culture where men who are battered by women, are the ones who get arrested.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...hemselves.html


http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/domviol/men.htm


Only a truly dishonest and sinister person - like you - would see this and then say there is no significant negative societal effect of violence against men.

People - even feminists - laugh at male victims.
They regularly make fun of male victims of domestic violence on television.
Police arrest battered men who call for help.

And you say the societal effect of women's violence against men is trivial? That is utterly deplorable, but it is also expected, considering that you're a feminist.

Also, the "tend to" argument is a statistical lie.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1854883/

In other words, women usually start the violence, and then get badly hurt because men are stronger.

But wait, there's more. While you're scrambling to prove that women don't initiate violence 70% of the time, the other problem is that it's not just that women initiate violence against men - they also do it to each other.

https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawpreven...actsheet.shtml


And, wait for it...
http://www.curvemag.com/Curve-Magazi...-Lesbian-Rape/


Your argument literally pulls itself apart.


You have now admitted that you made this up. Along with everything else you wrote. You also admit that you lie when you claim I'm too afraid to respond to you. I always have responded to you. I am doing so right now. I am calling you a liar, I am calling out everything you've written as a lie. And you have admitted as much by failing to substantiate anything that you've said. You can't. You're too fucking scared of me to try.

And I will now once again retaliate against you with facts.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...t-1272122.html
I've respondec to all that before. You really need some new material.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 11:14 PM   #60
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 20,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKimGordon67 View Post
I've respondec to all that before. You really need some new material.
And you didn't show any of that to be wrong before. That "old material" is fact and it debunks the totally new bullshit you just wrote.

Women abuse men as much as men abuse women, even if they don't hit as hard. They also abuse each other even moreso, proportionally speaking. Society's mockery of male abuse victims is by itself proof that domestic violence against men is NOT a trivial issue on a societal level. All of this is statistically established fact.

Again you prove incapable of a logical discussion and you run entirely on feelz.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!



Behold! One Donald Trump supporter's transformation from a racist fucktard to a TERRIFIED JAILHOUSE SNOWFLAKE!

Richard Daily is a liar who advocates rape and domestic violence against men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 12:13 AM   #61
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,451
LJ trying to tell someone they're not being logical ... is this the actual definition of irony? (Real irony, not the Alanis version.)
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:12 AM   #62
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 30,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
OK, let's pull apart the paragraph you've cited:
"When women use violence in an intimate relationship, the circumstances of that violence tend to differ from when men use violence. Men’s use of violence against women is learned and reinforced through many social, cultural and institutional experiences. Women’s use of violence does not have the same kind of societal support. Many women who do use violence against their male partners are being battered. Their violence is used primarily to respond to and resist the violence used against them. On the societal level, women’s violence against men has a trivial effect on men compared to the devastating effect of men’s violence against women."

1. 'tend' =/= 'always'. This statement isn't saying that women don't ever commit violence in the same way as men, just that it's far, far less likely.
2. 'many women' =/= 'all women' who use violence against their partners are battered - some aren't, but 'many' are.
3. When you say that the effect of something at a societal level is trivial compared to another thing, it's not quite the same as the actual thing is trivial. It's true that the effect of men's violence against women is far, far more extensive, and generally far more damaging, than women's violence against women. That doesn't mean that the actual violence women enact against men is 'trivial', but rather than at a societal (or, let's say instead, statistical) level, the effect is far, far less.

So what you've pulled from this explanation of the Duluth model isn't really saying "Feminists think domestic violence against men is trivial". If they meant that, they would have just said 'Women's violence against men is trivial'.
This looks as if you are arguing with yourself, but I will make the assumption the second group of statements - the numbered ones - are your opinion and respond accordingly.

1. Do you honestly mean to say men commit more domestic violence against women than vice-versa? I rather doubt that. I think it more likely that violence against men is unreported, because the man would be an object of scorn and a laughing stock if he did complain. As has been drilled into men since the day they were born, "Big boys don't cry."

2. "Many women" is a very vague term. How many is many? I don't doubt that some violent women were battered by their husbands or SO's but I have no idea how many.

3. I don't know what you mean by "a societal level." To society as a whole, a single act of violence is trivial. I don't know at what point domestic violence becomes serious, rather than being trivial. You said violence perpetrated by men against women is more extensive than the opposite. Nonsense. Violence committed by women against men is far more widespread, but it is often treated as a joke. How often do you see a comic strip or a movie where a woman takes offense at something a man says or does and hits or kicks him? I'm not referring to making an arrest or defending oneself against a physical attack. That kind of thing, being hit or kicked, almost never happens to a woman in the media and, when it does, the attacker is portrayed as the worst kind of thug and monster.

I read the link about the "Duluth Model" and I think it's a crock. They seem to be quite full of themselves, and toss around the 68% figure quite freely. 68% of what. If it's 34 cases out of 50, that is 68%, and the totals are too small to be meaningful. If it's 68% out of ten million, they would really have something, but I don't know enough to say how much. I will say this, though. If X many people commit a certain illegal act and get thrown into prison, a good many of them will not commit that act once they are released, whether they receive any kind of counseling or not. That's one of the purposes of prison, to deter crime.
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.

Last edited by Boxlicker101 : 01-15-2018 at 01:16 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:13 AM   #63
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 20,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKimGordon67 View Post
LJ trying to tell someone they're not being logical ... is this the actual definition of irony? (Real irony, not the Alanis version.)
...says the feminist who tries to spin doctor their way out of admitting to the overwhelming statistical proof that women are just as abusive as men, toward men and women alike.

Says the feminist who knows damned well that men's rights groups have been fighting for years for battered men

says the feminist who stayed silent while feminist groups disrupted forums for battered men

says the feminist that knows a man killed himself in Canada because they fund women's shelters but pulled funding for his men's shelter

says the feminist that, despite knowing all the fighting that men's rights groups have done for battered men, turned around in this very thread and said we somehow expect feminists to do all the work in advocating for men.

You have no understanding of logic. You don't even know how not to lie through your rotten teeth.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!



Behold! One Donald Trump supporter's transformation from a racist fucktard to a TERRIFIED JAILHOUSE SNOWFLAKE!

Richard Daily is a liar who advocates rape and domestic violence against men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:16 AM   #64
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
This looks as if you are arguing with yourself, but I will make the assumption the second group of statements - the numbered ones - are your opinion and respond accordingly.

1. Do you honestly mean to say men commit more domestic violence against women than vice-versa? I rather doubt that. I think it more likely that violence against men is unreported, because the man would be an object of scorn and a laughing stock if he did complain. As has been drilled into men since the day they were born, "Big boys don't cry."

2. "Many women" is a very vague term. How many is many? I don't doubt that some violent women were battered by their husbands or SO's but I have no idea how many.

3. I don't know what you mean by "a societal level." To society as a whole, a single act of violence is trivial. I don't know at what point domestic violence becomes serious, rather than being trivial. You said violence perpetrated by men against women is more extensive than the opposite. Nonsense. Violence committed by women against men is far more widespread, but it is often treated as a joke. How often do you see a comic strip or a movie where a woman takes offense at something a man says or does and hits or kicks him? I'm not referring to making an arrest or defending oneself against a physical attack. That kind of thing almost never happens to a woman in the media and, when it does, the attacker is portrayed as the worst kind of thug and monster.

I read the link about the "Duluth Model" and I think it's a crock. They seem to be quite full of themselves, and toss around the 68% figure quite freely. 68% of what. If it's 34 cases out of 50, that is 68%, and the totals are too small to be meaningful. If it's 68% out of ten million, they would really have something, but I don't know enough to say much. I will say this, though. If X any people commit a certain illegal act and get thrown into prison, a good many people will not commit that act once they are released, whether they receive any kind of counseling or not. That's one of the purposes of prison, to deter crime.
Are you actually interested in factual information about the gendered nature of DV, or are you just arguing for the point of it? Because, in all honesty, I stopped providing evidence to support arguments around this (and myriad other) topic because it was clearly no one ever read it, and just kept saying the same thing over and over again. LJ's drivel above is a case in point - he could only read the first half of the fundamental sentence he was whinging about.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:21 AM   #65
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 20,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKimGordon67 View Post
Are you actually interested in factual information about the gendered nature of DV, or are you just arguing for the point of it?
He's interested, but you are incapable of providing factual information.

Quote:
Because, in all honesty, I stopped providing evidence to support arguments
You never started. All you did was provide spin doctoring. The Duluth Model doesn't do anything but spew unsupported bullshit, kind of like you do.

You never once disproved the fact that women initiate violence 70% of the time, nor did you even try to disprove the fact that rape is reported in no less than 30% of lesbian relationships, nor did you try to disprove the fact that violence happens up to 45% in lesbian relationships, depending on the study. These three statistical facts stand completely unchallenged by you. No one on this entire forum will disagree with me on that.

You're a bullshit peddler, nothing more.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!



Behold! One Donald Trump supporter's transformation from a racist fucktard to a TERRIFIED JAILHOUSE SNOWFLAKE!

Richard Daily is a liar who advocates rape and domestic violence against men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:22 AM   #66
RoryN
You're screwed.
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 40,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
Do you honestly mean to say men commit more domestic violence against women than vice-versa? I rather doubt that. I think it more likely that violence against men is unreported, because the man would be an object of scorn and a laughing stock if he did complain. As has been drilled into men since the day they were born, "Big boys don't cry."
Yeah because, when it comes to reporting / not reporting domestic violence, "big boys don't cry" FAR outnumbers "he just gets mad sometimes". [/sarcasm]
__________________
.
Literotica GB Dead Pool Champion
2014 * 2015 * 2016 * 2017
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:23 AM   #67
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
He's interested, but you are incapable of providing factual information.


You never started. All you did was provide spin doctoring. The Duluth Model doesn't do anything but spew unsupported bullshit, kind of like you do.

You never once disproved the fact that women initiate violence 70% of the time, nor did you even try to disprove the fact that rape is reported in no less than 30% of lesbian relationships, nor did you try to disprove the fact that violence happens up to 45% in lesbian relationships, depending on the study. These three statistical facts stand completely unchallenged by you. No one on this entire forum will disagree with me on that.

You're a bullshit peddler, nothing more.
I'm not challenging the lesbian rape or lesbian violence figures because they're probably right, at some level.

The 'initiating violence' one would take too long to explain, and I can't be arsed putting together the relevant sentences just to have you completely and willfully misinterpret them.

I've actually barely mentioned the Duluth Model - you're the one that keeps coming back to that.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:25 AM   #68
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN View Post
Yeah because, when it comes to reporting / not reporting domestic violence, "big boys don't cry" FAR outnumbers "he just gets mad sometimes". [/sarcasm]
No Rory, I think you're misunderstanding the obvious fact that every woman reports it if her husband just complains about have meatballs for dinner again, while men don't even report getting murdered. Because feminism.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:35 AM   #69
RoryN
You're screwed.
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 40,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
No Rory, I think you're misunderstanding the obvious fact that every woman reports it if her husband just complains about have meatballs for dinner again, while men don't even report getting murdered. Because feminism.
You're right - my mistake.

Wait, there's a noise outside my window. It's Gloria Steinem with a Gatling gun. She's howling at the moon while pointing all the barrels at my penis.

Be brave, Rory...we trained for this.
__________________
.
Literotica GB Dead Pool Champion
2014 * 2015 * 2016 * 2017
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:39 AM   #70
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN View Post
You're right - my mistake.

Wait, there's a noise outside my window. It's Gloria Steinem with a Gatling gun. She's howling at the moon while pointing all the barrels at my penis.

Be brave, Rory...we trained for this.
You're probably wanting Andrea Dworkin for that ... Steinem is really far too nice.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:44 AM   #71
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 20,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKimGordon67 View Post
I'm not challenging the lesbian rape or lesbian violence figures because they're probably right, at some level.

The 'initiating violence' one would take too long to explain, and I can't be arsed putting together the relevant sentences just to have you completely and willfully misinterpret them.
I don't willfully misinterpret anything. You habitually fail to support your arguments with facts. What you call "explaining" something is typical cowardly feminist spin doctoring.

The only out you have here is that men hit harder than women do.

Quote:
I've actually barely mentioned the Duluth Model - you're the one that keeps coming back to that.
You tried to defend their insane statement. This is where you prove what a liar you are, and why you can't be trusted to approach this issue in good faith.

Only Republicans can be as calmly and dispassionately dishonest as you are.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!



Behold! One Donald Trump supporter's transformation from a racist fucktard to a TERRIFIED JAILHOUSE SNOWFLAKE!

Richard Daily is a liar who advocates rape and domestic violence against men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:48 AM   #72
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
I don't willfully misinterpret anything. You habitually fail to support your arguments with facts. What you call "explaining" something is typical cowardly feminist spin doctoring.

The only out you have here is that men hit harder than women do.


You tried to defend their insane statement. This is where you prove what a liar you are, and why you can't be trusted to approach this issue in good faith.

Only Republicans can be as calmly and dispassionately dishonest as you are.
So your argument is that this epidemic of men being grievously injured by their female partners is almost completely unreported because masculinity? Would this be the same hegemonic masculinity you're constantly asserting doesn't actually exist ... or a different masculinity?
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:52 AM   #73
RoryN
You're screwed.
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 40,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
I don't willfully misinterpret anything.


__________________
.
Literotica GB Dead Pool Champion
2014 * 2015 * 2016 * 2017
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 03:22 AM   #74
DMBFFF
Literotica Guru
 
DMBFFF's Avatar
 
DMBFFF is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
In Sharia law if a woman is raped she can't even report it unless four people witness it and she needs three women to come with her to testify to her character.

So shut the fuck up about some guy.
Men don't joke about such—at least not Western men. Also genital mutilation of this degree is probably worse than most rapes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
Here's a list of research publications relating to violence in lesbian relationships. I've limited it to the last four years so you don't have to read too much.
Research publication on lesbian relationships violence
I wonder if it's not as bad because women are about equal-sized—at least compared to men.


I wonder if Osbourne endorsed Clinton—and if she let her.


Hole - Be A Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N65xY5cavAs
1:09 / 3:19
and
1:26
"Cut off. I know you can. Cause no one cares, when you're a man."
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 03:24 AM   #75
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBFFF View Post
Men don't joke about such—at least not Western men. Also genital mutilation of this degree is probably worse than most rapes.


I wonder if it's not as bad because women are about equal-sized—at least compared to men.


I wonder if Osbourne endorsed Clinton—and if she let her.


Hole - Be A Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N65xY5cavAs
1:09 / 3:19
and
1:26
"Cut off. I know you can. Cause no one cares, when you're a man."
Oh great ... you've turned up to contribute your 'wondering', supported by a song.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.