Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-13-2018, 07:55 PM   #2401
elli1point1
Literotica Guru
 
elli1point1's Avatar
 
elli1point1 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillianaZ View Post
I didn't know this was a thing either. When I saw your post originally, it made perfect sense to me!
hahaha! so you too, huh?
__________________
I've been here once before
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 07:56 PM   #2402
Blue
Literotica Guru
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Blue is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Somewhere cold but still too hot
Posts: 3,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by elli1point1 View Post
oh my god, i just googled "associating letters with gender" and found this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordina...ersonification

I didn't know this had a name. AND I didn't know that other people don't do this!
I'm pretty sure everybody does this to some degree.
E.g. I remember having a heated argument with somebody when I was in high school about what kind of person the number 4 was.
__________________
_
██
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:03 PM   #2403
lillianaZ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
I'm pretty sure everybody does this to some degree.
E.g. I remember having a heated argument with somebody when I was in high school about what kind of person the number 4 was.
Did we go to high school together? No, seriously, I had a few discussions like that when I was younger too.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:07 PM   #2404
elli1point1
Literotica Guru
 
elli1point1's Avatar
 
elli1point1 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillianaZ View Post
Did we go to high school together? No, seriously, I had a few discussions like that when I was younger too.
I never went to 'high school'


I've had a few of those conversations as well, but I also remember some weird looks from people. I suppose those were the ones with plain, boring brains .
__________________
I've been here once before
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:09 PM   #2405
Nzerxx
Literotica Guru
 
Nzerxx's Avatar
 
Nzerxx is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitty69 View Post
Hi all been a looong time sence I been at a sleep over.I don't have a what is it called a stuffie?

So can I get t in with some bottles of Prosecco wine left over from New years eve?

I can be kinda quiet and have a dry wit, but i do love to laugh!

Say yes please!!!
Would you like:

Buster the bunny
Boris the yetti OR
Sebastian the superhero?

*sneaks a swig of Prosecco*

@Honey Yay Ed and Bridget Jones Whats your favourite song? Excited to be seeing Ed in March for the 4th time!!
Oh and poor HB
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:13 PM   #2406
bluekitty69
Literotica Guru
 
bluekitty69 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: midwest
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzerxx View Post
Would you like:

Buster the bunny
Boris the yetti OR
Sebastian the superhero?

*sneaks a swig of Prosecco*

@Honey Yay Ed and Bridget Jones Whats your favourite song? Excited to be seeing Ed in March for the 4th time!!
Oh and poor HB
No cat stuffie? Carefull of the Prosecco it can sneak up on you, or maybe I'm just a light weight!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:13 PM   #2407
barefootgirl69
His Wild Little Cupcake
 
barefootgirl69's Avatar
 
barefootgirl69 is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Location: On his lap
Posts: 38,168
Yayyy! I'm back in my jammies!

I brought all the stuff for margaritas! Strawberry ones... lime ones... oh so delicious ones!

Did we decide on a name?
__________________
~E's little satsuma~

Proud Playgrounder #369

And though she be but little, she is fierce ~ Shakespeare


A little story
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:14 PM   #2408
barefootgirl69
His Wild Little Cupcake
 
barefootgirl69's Avatar
 
barefootgirl69 is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Location: On his lap
Posts: 38,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzerxx View Post
Would you like:

Buster the bunny
Boris the yetti OR
Sebastian the superhero?

*sneaks a swig of Prosecco*

@Honey Yay Ed and Bridget Jones Whats your favourite song? Excited to be seeing Ed in March for the 4th time!!
Oh and poor HB
I want to see him for the FIRST time.
__________________
~E's little satsuma~

Proud Playgrounder #369

And though she be but little, she is fierce ~ Shakespeare


A little story
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:16 PM   #2409
elli1point1
Literotica Guru
 
elli1point1's Avatar
 
elli1point1 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,248
it's bed time for me

*curls up in a quiet corner*

have fun!
__________________
I've been here once before
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:21 PM   #2410
barefootgirl69
His Wild Little Cupcake
 
barefootgirl69's Avatar
 
barefootgirl69 is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Location: On his lap
Posts: 38,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by elli1point1 View Post
it's bed time for me

*curls up in a quiet corner*

have fun!
Good night, elli
__________________
~E's little satsuma~

Proud Playgrounder #369

And though she be but little, she is fierce ~ Shakespeare


A little story
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:28 PM   #2411
bluekitty69
Literotica Guru
 
bluekitty69 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: midwest
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootgirl69 View Post
Yayyy! I'm back in my jammies!

I brought all the stuff for margaritas! Strawberry ones... lime ones... oh so delicious ones!

Did we decide on a name?
So beside drinking what else can we do! Dish on the royals, bitch about how unfair it is a twenty year old won the lottery! Lol.

Last edited by bluekitty69 : 01-13-2018 at 08:38 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:30 PM   #2412
barefootgirl69
His Wild Little Cupcake
 
barefootgirl69's Avatar
 
barefootgirl69 is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Location: On his lap
Posts: 38,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitty69 View Post
So beside drinking what else can we do! Dish on the royals, bitch about how on fair it is a twenty year old won the lottery! Lol.
What?! The lottery was supposed to be MINE this time, they promised!
__________________
~E's little satsuma~

Proud Playgrounder #369

And though she be but little, she is fierce ~ Shakespeare


A little story
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:37 PM   #2413
bluekitty69
Literotica Guru
 
bluekitty69 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: midwest
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootgirl69 View Post
What?! The lottery was supposed to be MINE this time, they promised!
It was my retirement plan! New house on the beach and a live in housekeeper!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:40 PM   #2414
barefootgirl69
His Wild Little Cupcake
 
barefootgirl69's Avatar
 
barefootgirl69 is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Location: On his lap
Posts: 38,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitty69 View Post
It was my retirement plan! New house on the beach and a live in housekeeper!
And mani/pedis... massages.

That winner won't have a clue how to live life. *smh*
__________________
~E's little satsuma~

Proud Playgrounder #369

And though she be but little, she is fierce ~ Shakespeare


A little story
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 08:59 PM   #2415
bluekitty69
Literotica Guru
 
bluekitty69 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: midwest
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootgirl69 View Post
And mani/pedis... massages.

That winner won't have a clue how to live life. *smh*
Money and youth is wasted on the young!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 09:01 PM   #2416
Nzerxx
Literotica Guru
 
Nzerxx's Avatar
 
Nzerxx is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitty69 View Post
No cat stuffie? Carefull of the Prosecco it can sneak up on you, or maybe I'm just a light weight!
No cat stuffie...yet! Got a puppy or 2?

Only just discovered prosecco so too early to tell
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 09:02 PM   #2417
Nzerxx
Literotica Guru
 
Nzerxx's Avatar
 
Nzerxx is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootgirl69 View Post
I want to see him for the FIRST time.
He is SOOOOO Good BFG .....haven't seen anyone else 4 x ever
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 09:29 PM   #2418
barefootgirl69
His Wild Little Cupcake
 
barefootgirl69's Avatar
 
barefootgirl69 is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Location: On his lap
Posts: 38,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzerxx View Post
He is SOOOOO Good BFG .....haven't seen anyone else 4 x ever
I would go see Keith Urban a zillion times, but I didn't win the lottery. 😔
__________________
~E's little satsuma~

Proud Playgrounder #369

And though she be but little, she is fierce ~ Shakespeare


A little story
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 10:16 PM   #2419
bluekitty69
Literotica Guru
 
bluekitty69 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: midwest
Posts: 628
So I have cherry scones and tea for breakfast, had six but I nibbled a corner of one all ready.

Is it warm in New Zealand? I Get mixed up on the whole summer there but winter here thing,

Also if you need to sleep in the nude we won't tell Nzerxx!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 10:52 PM   #2420
Wild_Honey_66
wild and sweet
 
Wild_Honey_66's Avatar
 
Wild_Honey_66 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: deep in the night
Posts: 41,107
My daughter dug out my henna kit!

Anybody want some pretty mehndi on their hands or feet?
__________________
skittish kitten 😽
~~~
reserved
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 11:01 PM   #2421
lillianaZ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Honey_66 View Post
My daughter dug out my henna kit!

Anybody want some pretty mehndi on their hands or feet?
I'd love that! Never tried it but some of those designs are so pretty!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 11:09 PM   #2422
Nzerxx
Literotica Guru
 
Nzerxx's Avatar
 
Nzerxx is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootgirl69 View Post
I would go see Keith Urban a zillion times, but I didn't win the lottery. 😔
Saw Keith at the end of 2016 He was amazing (first time to NZ despite being born here ) Would go again in a heartbeat
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 11:11 PM   #2423
barefootgirl69
His Wild Little Cupcake
 
barefootgirl69's Avatar
 
barefootgirl69 is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Location: On his lap
Posts: 38,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzerxx View Post
Saw Keith at the end of 2016 He was amazing (first time to NZ despite being born here ) Would go again in a heartbeat
I saw him in the summer of 2015, and it was an awesome concert!

*watches Honey with the henna*
__________________
~E's little satsuma~

Proud Playgrounder #369

And though she be but little, she is fierce ~ Shakespeare


A little story
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 11:11 PM   #2424
Nzerxx
Literotica Guru
 
Nzerxx's Avatar
 
Nzerxx is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitty69 View Post
So I have cherry scones and tea for breakfast, had six but I nibbled a corner of one all ready.

Is it warm in New Zealand? I Get mixed up on the whole summer there but winter here thing,

Also if you need to sleep in the nude we won't tell Nzerxx!

It is summer and today is hot - 33 degC Bed with a sheet and fan tonight, as for the rest....maybe!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 11:14 PM   #2425
Nzerxx
Literotica Guru
 
Nzerxx's Avatar
 
Nzerxx is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Honey_66 View Post
My daughter dug out my henna kit!

Anybody want some pretty mehndi on their hands or feet?
*squee Lines up for Henna on my hand Honey!*
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.