Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback > Looking for a Story?

Old 01-13-2018, 08:21 PM   #1
i887863
Virgin

Story with similar part (aphrodisiac/denial like gel/oil)

Hey iam looking for stories with similar elements to the one in the story i read.
In the story below there is part where nurse is doing check up and she is using aphrodisiac like oil/gel to stimulate.
Do any of you guys know about stories where there is oil/lubricant/gel/whatever with either stimulative effect or denial-like when you cant orgasm effect? It can be in any situation (check ups, massage, exhibitionism whatever).

https://www.literotica.com/s/lisas-employment-checkup

"Marcy knew the girl must be going crazy, seeing as how the 'shaving oil' was actually a female sexual enhancement oil, made to heighten the arousal of the vagina and increase the sensitivity. Marcy had only ever used it as instructed, just a few drops massaged into the hands before some light petting, so she couldn't even imagine what this poor teenaged girl's tight little pussy felt like after being covered in the oil." - part of Lisa's Employment Checkup by aspt2011