John's Rustic Romper Room

What's everyone doing for the 4th? Cooking out here, swimming a bit, and watching the firework from the pool. Don't feel like dealing with crowds in hot muggy weather, but if anyone wants to stop by, we'll have ribs, chicken, burgers and some brats.

Good chance there will be a beer or two as well.

Interesting, though to be honest, that wasn't quite what I was thinking ;)

Flexibility is intriguing too

That's gross - but I do love the flexibility factor...

OMG, leave it to men to take something that was intended to turn you off and make it a positive. Always looking out for him, aren't you fellas! Lolol:devil::D

What's everyone doing for the 4th? Cooking out here, swimming a bit, and watching the firework from the pool. Don't feel like dealing with crowds in hot muggy weather, but if anyone wants to stop by, we'll have ribs, chicken, burgers and some brats.

Good chance there will be a beer or two as well.

I will go out tonight to this little place I know where I can photograph the fireworks alone. Lol. No brats or beer for me, thank you. I'll have some tea though. :rose:

I will go out tonight to this little place I know where I can photograph the fireworks alone. Lol. No brats or beer for me, thank you. I'll have some tea though. :rose:

You're still welcome if you'd like.

Munkey, I'll have milk, pepsi, & tea for you :)

Yellow Rose, I have no lake but we can see the fireworks from the pool & jacuzzi :D

Happy 4th of July!

Good morning everyone and lets have a great 4th!!

I actually slept in a bit, got an extra hour or so this morning. Now I have to get the dry rub on the ribs and start getting things around for the cookout this afternoon & evening.

Excited to know Yellow_Rose71 will be in my arms in the pool for the fireworks and looking forward to folks stopping by, having a drink and shooting the breeze.

Be safe everyone!

Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, will all John's friends have fun at play? Who do I see at the cook out.... I see Munky, and John, and of course I will be there and I hope more friends will join us.

Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, will all John's friends have fun at play? Who do I see at the cook out.... I see Munky, and John, and of course I will be there and I hope more friends will join us.

I'll be there, Diet Pepsi in hand.

Back