Older Men with Younger Men

Its nice to know there are younger guys out there who like going with us older guys. Last two guys i met were older

My first time was with someone the same age as I was. Not sure I can say the age since we where still under 18 and didn't really know what we where doing but liked it anyway We did it for a couple of years then he went into the Navy.

This past February I was able to be with a younger man who is on here. He is in his 20's and I am 50. I do feel I let him down some I was not feeling well that week. But what time we had together was great. I had forgotten what it was like to have a hard cock in my mouth sucking the hell out of him or to have his hard cock fucking me. All I can say is he has left me wanting more cock.

Yes you know who you are and I can see that stupid grin on your face all they way over here.

My ex was 2x maybe 2 1/2x older then i was and i was with him for 8years. My current partners are 48 and 49 and I'm 27 ( god saying 27 is so wrong :( ). I have always love older guys, my age preference is 30 and up :D. Don't find guys my age attractive at all so yeah.

I actually posted a story on here about my first experience. I was 19 I think and he was 38. It was a first for both of us, and we both enjoyed it. We each took turns playing with and sucking each other.

My encounters since then have been mostly with older men as well. For whatever reason, I'm attracted to the authority, I think. I'm a switch, and I think especially when I'm having sex with a man I prefer to act submissive.

The age gaps really help with that. PLus I just haven't run into many gay or bi men my own age who are cool.

It's been a while since I've sucked cock though. I guess I'm starting to get the itch again. I keep hoping it'll be with a m/f couple again, because that was incredibly hot.

I would love to have my first time be with an older man. Don't know why, but I'm just not into guys my own age.

Older guys

Most of my gay sex has been with older guys. That's because I was usually seduced or propositioned by more experienced guys who picked me up when I was hitchiking.

It was very flattering to be persued and wanted by a guy, in the same way I'd chased girls before. As long as I was comfortable with a guy, he made me feel wanted, and that the night would be private and secret, I was game for anything.

I almost always said yes, and it led to some hot times...I usually got a good blow job and played top man for them. But I also learned the pleasure of being versatile, and how to enjoy a cock every way imaginable.

A common line was 'I just got off work and I'm going home to have a beer and a joint...do you want to join me?'

Another was 'Do you need a place to spend the night, or to shower?'

and so have I !....when I was young it was always the older guys I wanted...and now its the younger guys for me!!

That's awesome! You're giving back to the community, so to speak.

Us youngsters like to be shown the 'way' by a friendly, experienced hand, and once we have, we'll owe it to the new youngsters to return the favor.

Bravo, I say ;)

Never thought about it as giving back. But I think it the right way to put it. I have to admit my younger guy thought me a few new things, so even us old dogs can learn from you younger guys too.

My first time was with someone the same age as I was. Not sure I can say the age since we where still under 18 and didn't really know what we where doing but liked it anyway We did it for a couple of years then he went into the Navy.

This past February I was able to be with a younger man who is on here. He is in his 20's and I am 50. I do feel I let him down some I was not feeling well that week. But what time we had together was great. I had forgotten what it was like to have a hard cock in my mouth sucking the hell out of him or to have his hard cock fucking me. All I can say is he has left me wanting more cock.

Yes you know who you are and I can see that stupid grin on your face all they way over here.
Oh, yeah, I'm here. Don't worry, though. I'll give you a good reference. Your quality is spectacular. The only complaint I have is that 3 times in a week isn't quite up to my quantity standards. :D Of course, you're still better than the 20 somethings I've fucked. :rose:

my first time i was 12, 2weeks shy of 13, and he was 64. i used to cut thru his yard on my way home from school. i had a spiral notebook i used to write gay sex stories in and one day i got home and discovered my book bag had a rip in it. i backtracked to find it and as i crept thru his yard he came out and called me over. He had it in his hand and said he had read it. He took me inside and i spent the summer learning how to suck his cock and take his cock up my ass. i was with him until i turned 16 and my family moved. i cried for weeks afterwards.

I'm 34 and would love to have first time be with a slightly older man in good shape who could show me what was up. He would also have to be interesting and we would need to connect on some level. Will be very hot.

my first time i was 12, 2weeks shy of 13, and he was 64. i used to cut thru his yard on my way home from school. i had a spiral notebook i used to write gay sex stories in and one day i got home and discovered my book bag had a rip in it. i backtracked to find it and as i crept thru his yard he came out and called me over. He had it in his hand and said he had read it. He took me inside and i spent the summer learning how to suck his cock and take his cock up my ass. i was with him until i turned 16 and my family moved. i cried for weeks afterwards.
My first was with an older man when I was 17 and he was 29, in the woods on tampabay while I was fishing he came by and started a conversation and I noticed that he kept looking at my crotch, which made my dick start to get hard. He turned around and pulled out a 7" cock to take a piss and from where I was standing I could just see it. He turned his head and caught me looking and then to my suprise he just turned around and showed me his hard cock and told me to get on my knees which I resisted but then from the sound of his voice I was afraid to make him made so I did as I was told and from that time until I was 20 he would have me over to his apartment and have his way with me and I thank him because he let me be free to wnjoy sex with both women and men.

There is a mix of comfort and taboo with younger/older, whether it is with men/men or women/women. I like to role play - even when I am just playing with myself ; ) that I am teaching or being taught what makes a woman feel good. Love reading about what you gentlemen enjoy, too. A real turn on

Its that feeling of being controlled when you have to moan ohhh god daddy fuck me!!

Back