Period Fetish

RJMasters said:
Fucking a bleeding cunt makes me want to roar like a lion and will automatically add a 30% to 50% intensity factor to any thrust, bite, smack, neck hold, or hair pull.

I also like the bitchiness as its the only time I like any kind of sammy to show through. Emotional smacks register at an all time high during that time.

It can be for me one of the best times of the month. Hard fucking has also relieved any kind of cramping or stress for her so it works out. She just doesn't like the mess of being covered in blood....for me...drool.[/QUOT

You are yummy.

Wow, an erotic subject I hadn't thought of before - I learned something new today! :D

The first and last guy I slept with had a phobia of messiness so he would never have fucked me when I had my period. I sometimes masturbate then and sometimes don't because having my period sometimes makes me horny, but is always messy, and sometimes just makes me tired and sore. Also I don't like the smell of menstrual blood, it smells different than regular blood in some way.

(And I would never put up with being hurt during sex or being in a relationship with someone who wanted to see me hurt, but that's not the main topic of the thread.)

I love menstrual sex. Before I had my daughter I never objected to it, it was just something I didn't care about one way or the other. I would warn my partners beforehand in case they had a problem with it, but I didn't give a monkeys. One of my partners adored it but that's because he's a bastard and knew I was easier to hurt then. I liked him.

After I had my daughter, it became an obsession. Having her made me feel like the ultimate and essential woman, and periods are really the biggest physical expression of that other than pregnancy. It's not about the mess for me, I don't care one way or the other from that point of view. It's about life and death and being the root of both, when you bear in mind what a period actually IS. Kind of makes me feel like God.

So yes, I love being fucked when I'm menstruating, I love being eaten, I love licking clean cocks and dildos and fingers that have been inside me, I love having my blood used as lube for anal... I'm all about the blood and life and sex.

Anyone want to tie this into a BDSM context so it belongs here? Personally, I see it as more a life thing, unless it is particularly a fetish, but never was a problem in my vanilla days, and still isn't...but is it D/s or BDSM? Not unless used in a way similar to the story I wrote and published here many moons ago, or a few other ways...so can we tie it to the theme of this forum?

Catalina :rose:

Sounds like the post started on a fetishistic note.

I have fantasies about smearing lovers with it all over and sending them out on errands like that.

Netzach said:
Sounds like the post started on a fetishistic note.

I have fantasies about smearing lovers with it all over and sending them out on errands like that.

Wicked!

Fury :rose:

RJMasters said:
Fucking a bleeding cunt makes me want to roar like a lion and will automatically add a 30% to 50% intensity factor to any thrust, bite, smack, neck hold, or hair pull.

I also like the bitchiness as its the only time I like any kind of sammy to show through. Emotional smacks register at an all time high during that time.

It can be for me one of the best times of the month. Hard fucking has also relieved any kind of cramping or stress for her so it works out. She just doesn't like the mess of being covered in blood....for me...drool.

uhm

that was kinda hot :eek:

popcorn2721 said:
I agree sex is too fucken great to avoid for one week just because of a little thing like your "monthly visitor". Ive had sex with every partner Ive been with while on their period (yes, I have my "redwings" too) and have never had a bad experiance. In fact I think women actually cum much harder due to the natural inflamation of the tissue in the vaginal walls.
I think its also kinda neat when I pull my dick out and see what ive done to that lovely little pussy, when its covered in my cum and her menstrual juices are sticking to me from head to shaft. I have not however actually gone down on my girl to sample a taste of this crazy mixture of fluids, guess its still on my to do list. Ive also heard that it helps to ease the cramps too (although my ex would cramp afterward).

I wouldnt call it a fetish though, I just love the female form and all the changes it goes through in life. I wont go without it due to a period (unless she was just hurting to bad) and think its actually good for your woman to know you find her attactive and sexy at all times, not just when shes ready to fuck.

i knew i liked you for a reason....;)

My gf can be quite a nymphomaniac :cool: (this isn't a gloating thread) so period or not, she does need attention no matter what time of the month. I personally get a bit grossed out, we have had sex I think twice in the 2 years or so we've been together when shes been on her period and seeing blood on my private member just put me off.

thankfully wednesday night we overcame that when she turned her around and we had pretty good anal sex. I guess thats a tip for guys put off by blood, giver her anus a little lick and stick it in, worked for me. :)

Master takes pleasure in my period and enjoys taking pictures as well. Now i look forward to my period every month.

RJMasters said:

It can be for me one of the best times of the month. Hard fucking has also relieved any kind of cramping or stress for her so it works out. She just doesn't like the mess of being covered in blood....for me...drool.

Whoa! Way to put it out there, RJ. That was kinda sexy. LOL :kiss:

ObsidianRose said:
Whoa! Way to put it out there, RJ. That was kinda sexy. LOL :kiss:

Chuckles, yeah I guess I kinda put it out there didn't I.

Actually period sex happens to be one of my most embarrassing and memorable experiences in college back around 1985. I went to a community college for 1 year after high school.

***warning squick factor 8 coming ***

I hooked up with the blonde chick, virgin. She enjoyed anal sex but was saving herself for marraige ;) . Lol anyways, we had been together for about a week and we went to this party. Everyone got pretty much toasted including both of us.

It was like 3 in the morning everyone was passed out and all the lights were out. My GF at the time found the bean bag to lay back in....I laid my head in her lap and fell asleep. When I woke up I rolled over and was looking right up her skirt and could barely make out the white of her panties by some night light coming from down the hall. I slid my hand up her legs and she stirred...and then woke up as i slide her panties off her. My face was inbetween her legs...and I feel her hands upon the top of my head grabbing my hair and she whispered no...but my lips had already planted the first warm kiss upon her outter lips...and when I kissed her again...her grip relaxed and she whispered no again. Then I licked her slowly and never heard the word no again.

In truth I was still pretty wasted and just closed my eyes and kept tasting the fruit of her body. Now this was like only the third time I ever tased a woman before, but dang she had this sweet taste to her. I thought it was from the liquor punch we had been drinking all night.

Well she came hard ripping some hair out of my head...and then I laid my head on her thigh and slipped off to sleep.

Can you guess what happened next?

The morning after effect, people were all hungover and walking around like zombies...I woke up and had to take this serious piss...so I got up and walked down the hall passing a few people, and they gave me this wierd look and sort of step to the side to let me pass.

I just shrugged and walked into the bathroom. I finished taking a piss and then went to wash my hand...and OMG

It was the first time I came face to face with the beast...though I didn't know it at the time. There I looked into the mirror and and my face, neck and hands....covered in blood.

A thousand emotions ran through me all at once i that moment. Its why I remember everyting about it as it had such an effect upon me. There was this pausing moment of it registering. It was like I wasn't even looking at myself. Then I thought I must have cut myself on a broken glass or something...and I looked closely in the morror...but couldn't find any cuts...and so I was confused trying to figure out how I got all this blood on me.

The it hit me...and I remembered the people seeing me as I walked down the hall...and OMG a flash of shame and embarrassment rushed through me, followed by a ewwwwwwwww moment and I quickly turned on the faucet and washed my mouth out...I had to actually scrub the blood off cause it had dried..

After I finished washing I just looked at myself in the mirror for a long time...mentally scared for life...chuckles.

When I think about it now, it gets me hot, but the squick factor has been to high for me for a return trip to the sacraficial trough. I am content stabbing it with my man hood and watching it bleed.
:cool:

RJMasters said:
Chuckles, yeah I guess I kinda put it out there didn't I.

Actually period sex happens to be one of my most embarrassing and memorable experiences in college back around 1985. I went to a community college for 1 year after high school.

***warning squick factor 8 coming ***

I hooked up with the blonde chick, virgin. She enjoyed anal sex but was saving herself for marraige ;) . Lol anyways, we had been together for about a week and we went to this party. Everyone got pretty much toasted including both of us.

It was like 3 in the morning everyone was passed out and all the lights were out. My GF at the time found the bean bag to lay back in....I laid my head in her lap and fell asleep. When I woke up I rolled over and was looking right up her skirt and could barely make out the white of her panties by some night light coming from down the hall. I slid my hand up her legs and she stirred...and then woke up as i slide her panties off her. My face was inbetween her legs...and I feel her hands upon the top of my head grabbing my hair and she whispered no...but my lips had already planted the first warm kiss upon her outter lips...and when I kissed her again...her grip relaxed and she whispered no again. Then I licked her slowly and never heard the word no again.

In truth I was still pretty wasted and just closed my eyes and kept tasting the fruit of her body. Now this was like only the third time I ever tased a woman before, but dang she had this sweet taste to her. I thought it was from the liquor punch we had been drinking all night.

Well she came hard ripping some hair out of my head...and then I laid my head on her thigh and slipped off to sleep.

Can you guess what happened next?

The morning after effect, people were all hungover and walking around like zombies...I woke up and had to take this serious piss...so I got up and walked down the hall passing a few people, and they gave me this wierd look and sort of step to the side to let me pass.

I just shrugged and walked into the bathroom. I finished taking a piss and then went to wash my hand...and OMG

It was the first time I came face to face with the beast...though I didn't know it at the time. There I looked into the mirror and and my face, neck and hands....covered in blood.

A thousand emotions ran through me all at once i that moment. Its why I remember everyting about it as it had such an effect upon me. There was this pausing moment of it registering. It was like I wasn't even looking at myself. Then I thought I must have cut myself on a broken glass or something...and I looked closely in the morror...but couldn't find any cuts...and so I was confused trying to figure out how I got all this blood on me.

The it hit me...and I remembered the people seeing me as I walked down the hall...and OMG a flash of shame and embarrassment rushed through me, followed by a ewwwwwwwww moment and I quickly turned on the faucet and washed my mouth out...I had to actually scrub the blood off cause it had dried..

After I finished washing I just looked at myself in the mirror for a long time...mentally scared for life...chuckles.

When I think about it now, it gets me hot, but the squick factor has been to high for me for a return trip to the sacraficial trough. I am content stabbing it with my man hood and watching it bleed.
:cool:

I am positively....speechless! Hell of a story, my friend. I've no doubt that you were mortified, but it is fascinating, nonetheless, to see how the experience has shaped you.

I have mixed feelings about the idea of such crimson-type relations, personally; but I can tell you that thinking about how hot it makes you....gives me a bit of a shiver. Okay, a big shiver.

You're awsome for sharing!

As, usual, RJ, the things you write are hot. The fact that this red wings episode is from your RL only adds to that.

I have to say, I would want a return engagement if I were you. *c* I've tasted such blood and it's interesting to me.

You know something really weird, is that this thread was really interesting and neat and kind of thought-provoking for me.

Until yesterday.

I *hate* monthly visitors, and am currently grumping my way around, wanting to find a closet to curl up and sleep in for the next four days or so. But what's weird is that all the stuff on this thread that was interesting, is now just making me wrinkle my nose.

That's kinda strange.

I'll have to test this theory again next week.

Thank you very much RJ for sharing that story. :) I am curious though, how embarrassed was the girl?? Any evidence left on the floor or bean bag that would have incriminated her also?? :eek:

CURIOUS1026 said:
Thank you very much RJ for sharing that story. :) I am curious though, how embarrassed was the girl?? Any evidence left on the floor or bean bag that would have incriminated her also?? :eek:

She musta have gotten up before morning and went to the bathroom before putting her panties back on and probably cleaned herself up...Wish she would have woken me up. Maybe she tried to but gave up because I was too drunk I dunno.

Unless she cleaned up the bean bag too I imagine we left quite a mess. I never went back there.

I didn't stick around to find out what kind of mess was left behind.

I walked out of the bathroom after cleaning up and grabbed my girlfriend by the hand and pulled her out of the house. Put her on the back of my bike and we took off.

RJMasters said:
She musta have gotten up before morning and went to the bathroom before putting her panties back on and probably cleaned herself up...Wish she would have woken me up. Maybe she tried to but gave up because I was too drunk I dunno.

Unless she cleaned up the bean bag too I imagine we left quite a mess. I never went back there.

I didn't stick around to find out what kind of mess was left behind.

I walked out of the bathroom after cleaning up and grabbed my girlfriend by the hand and pulled her out of the house. Put her on the back of my bike and we took off.

That would be a hell of an image if it was a bicycle and not a motorcycle!!! LMAO!

FurryFury said:
As, usual, RJ, the things you write are hot. The fact that this red wings episode is from your RL only adds to that.

I have to say, I would want a return engagement if I were you. *c* I've tasted such blood and it's interesting to me.

Perhaps a little red lipstick and ruse for the cheeks eh?

:( never happen here within these four walls.

Back