• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss Oatlash said:
If his ^%&#$%@%$&(&(_* computer isn't fixed now I'm gonna throw it out the window and then go stomp all over it!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
She is beautiful in her wrath.
:rose:

They just don't grow them like this anymore, do they?
The 1960's. The GOLDEN AGE of titties!
Cynthia_Myers_dicembre1968.jpg

The Mutt said:

Well...he made it to 4:19 PM without the *(^%$%@#@$^%_$%$@ computer crashing again...I want everyone on the Nipple Thread to keep your fingers crossed for Mutt's computer. If he makes it through tomorrow, I think we're over the hump.
:kiss:

The Mutt said:
Cynthia_Myers_dicembre1968.jpg

Unfortunately, it was in the 1960's that silicone started being used. It was injhections then, not implants, and they were pretty iffy and not very reversible.

That is certainly a beautiful women there, though. I think her titties are real, too.

Miss Oatlash said:
Well...he made it to 4:19 PM without the *(^%$%@#@$^%_$%$@ computer crashing again...I want everyone on the Nipple Thread to keep your fingers crossed for Mutt's computer. If he makes it through tomorrow, I think we're over the hump.
:kiss:
Hey I gotta get over two of them every day just to get outa bed...

giggle

:eek:

Forgive for a moment while I gush some mush.

I adore my Mistress, Miss Oatlash.
Yesterday she spent 3 hours repairing my computer. Today she worked the polls all day in the rain. On her lunch break she came over and we had window-rattling sex. Then she drove me to the pharmacy so I wouldn't have to walk on my bum knee. She bought me a book to read while I'm laid up. She also flirted with a sexy woman on my behalf, trying to seduce her into our bed.
I have never known a sexier, funnier, more wonderful woman in my life.
And to top it all off, she stopped trimming her bush and shaving her armpits just because I told her I thought it was sexy.
I am the luckiest mutt in the world!

goddess-worship.gif

The Mutt said:
Forgive for a moment while I gush some mush.

I adore my Mistress, Miss Oatlash.
Yesterday she spent 3 hours repairing my computer. Today she worked the polls all day in the rain. On her lunch break she came over and we had window-rattling sex. Then she drove me to the pharmacy so I wouldn't have to walk on my bum knee. She bought me a book to read while I'm laid up. She also flirted with a sexy woman on my behalf, trying to seduce her into our bed.
I have never known a sexier, funnier, more wonderful woman in my life.
And to top it all off, she stopped trimming her bush and shaving her armpits just because I told her I thought it was sexy.
I am the luckiest mutt in the world!

goddess-worship.gif

I must say, Mutt, I am inclined to agree with you. One question though: You say Miss O worked at the polls in the rain. Is the voting place there outside?:confused:

Boxlicker101 said:
I must say, Mutt, I am inclined to agree with you. One question though: You say Miss O worked at the polls in the rain. Is the voting place there outside?:confused:
She was working to support a candidate, holding a sign and saying "vote for...."
They have to stay 50 feet away from the door.

Tribute

Mutt,

On what looks like a bleak day, I enjoyed reading your tribute to Miss Oatlash. That was cool. It hit a chord within me. Kind, gentle, passionate celebrations of love--and declarations of a lover feeling very, very fortunate-- can be such a beautiful, magical comfort.... better, than even a pair of large bosoms to nestle in....

Take care,

Sappholovers

Re: Tribute

Sappholovers said:
Mutt,

On what looks like a bleak day, I enjoyed reading your tribute to Miss Oatlash. That was cool. It hit a chord within me. Kind, gentle, passionate celebrations of love--and declarations of a lover feeling very, very fortunate-- can be such a beautiful, magical comfort.... better, than even a pair of large bosoms to nestle in....

Take care,

Sappholovers
I agree with Sappholovers. It would seem that Mutt and our devine Miss 'O' are the Nipple thread's spiced love story... ~sigh~ :kiss:

Re: Re: Tribute

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sappholovers
Mutt,

Take care,

Sappholovers

JenniferMidnight said:
I agree with Sappholovers. It would seem that Mutt and our devine Miss 'O' are the Nipple thread's spiced love story... ~sigh~ :kiss:

I must agree with both of these opinions, especially because the lovely Miss O has a nice pair of bosoms to nestle in.:p

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Jennifer, you will have to share those with Miss Oatlash.:) :rose: :rose:

:)

My dear Nipple friends,

What a sweet thing to find this morning when I woke up: not only a mushy, gushy tribute of devotion from my Sweet Mutt, but also the confirmation of that love from my friends on the thread.

As I write this, the depression that overtook me due to the election results has been replaced by a smile because I know you are my friends and 'family' on Lit.

I wish you a wonderful day...and may each and every one of you find a devoted Mutt like mine!

Miss O :kiss: :rose:

P.S. I do share him, as long as I can watch/participate too!
:heart:

Re: Re: Re: Tribute

Boxlicker101 said:

I must agree with both of these opinions, especially because the lovely Miss O has a nice pair of bosoms to nestle in.:p

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Jennifer, you will have to share those with Miss Oatlash.:) :rose: :rose:

Thanks BL! I'm gald you like my bosoms...just for that, I'll find another pic of them later and post it. :kiss:

I'm still waiting for Miss M to agree to let me share her beautiful breasts!!!! :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tribute

Miss Oatlash said:
Thanks BL! I'm gald you like my bosoms...just for that, I'll find another pic of them later and post it. :kiss:

I'm still waiting for Miss M to agree to let me share her beautiful breasts!!!! :rose:
With the recent postings by our gorgeous (mushy) Mutt and invitation from Miss O, how can I possibly refuse! (blushing....) This thread is a never-ending adventure!!!!! :kiss:

hee hee.... bosoms.

Attachments

• retroraunch-11-03.jpg
    retroraunch-11-03.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 170
Watching Rosie Perez on Letterman.
Damn, that's a sexy woman! Best nipples in Hollywood!
Ruff ruff ruff!

Last edited:
My favorite centerfold.

Ah, Mutt. Janet Lupo. November 1975. First copy of playboy I ever bought legally. I still have it. Ah, beautiful Janet Lupo....from Hoboken, I believe..

esl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back