Female masturbation: best thing ever?

A massive turn in for me in porn, stories and in real life, I just love the sound she makes and how she moves, just incredibly arousing!
 
Reviving this thread because it deserves it. Women, you and what you do with yourselves are beautiful, and amazing. Keep on playing, whether or not it's for me.
 
l love to play with myself, l have oils l pour all over my body and then let my hands wander. That moment where my body completely takes over and is out of my conscious control, moving and feeling according to its own pleasure and taking my mind for a wonderful ride. Nothing can compare to really.
 
I have to masturbate at least twice a day, it feels so fucking hot whether I use just my fingers or some toys
 
Wow, this thread is hot. I've never been lucky enough to have someone watching me, but the idea of it is really arousing.
 
BAMBI If you want...

Bambi, if you want to be able to send/receive messages from people, turn on your Private Messaging in your profile. Enjoy this thread and any others you join!
 
Damn Right.... But, a girl masturbating wile blowing your cock... that may the best thing ever. But that's just what I think. ;)
 
Back
Top