Free association thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
granny glasses?

I expect as an American, you have no idea of BH...but the Aussies and the Brits will know.

umm no, he wears glasses that Elton John might wear..in fact he even sang a song called "Every Mother Wants a Boy Like Elton"..

I expect as an American, you have no idea of BH...but the Aussies and the Brits will know.

umm no, he wears glasses that Elton John might wear..in fact he even sang a song called "Every Mother Wants a Boy Like Elton"..

'Hello, Possums!'

I actually watched him/her? on our public TV station a fairly long time ago. Funny, but it didn't stay with me in the long run. I'm more of a Monty Python/Dr. Who kinda gal.

I actually watched him/her? on our public TV station a fairly long time ago. Funny, but it didn't stay with me in the long run. I'm more of a Monty Python/Dr. Who kinda gal.

Spam Spam Spam Spam!

Oh dear, it's been a long time since there was spam and I could fry it up for breakfast.
:)

Spam Spam Spam Spam!

Oh dear, it's been a long time since there was spam and I could fry it up for breakfast.
:)

Oh I can get spam like stuff here in cans.. I avoid it cos if you try to fry it, it disappears into a pool of fat! :D

One of my favourites is the double cryovac'd corned beef. Only small but so delicious!

where all the waiters have bad mohawks:eek:

Last of the Mohicans?

Cuh, in the last Six Nations, the haircuts had to be seen to be believed! There was this one England winger who had a sort of sideways Hoxton Fin, with fringe-y long bits at the back, and it was high-lighted! :eek: To be fair, he did play rugby very well - and had the grace to wear a scrumcap so his haircut wouldn't frighten the French.

Last of the Mohicans?

Cuh, in the last Six Nations, the haircuts had to be seen to be believed! There was this one England winger who had a sort of sideways Hoxton Fin, with fringe-y long bits at the back, and it was high-lighted! :eek: To be fair, he did play rugby very well - and had the grace to wear a scrumcap so his haircut wouldn't frighten the French.

Six Nations?, England winger?, Hoxton Fin (sideways)?, scrumcap?..<blank stare>:confused:

Now don't frighten the horses dear!:eek:

(oh and it's supposed to be a long lost relation of mine who wrote The Last Of The Mohicans)

(oh and it's supposed to be a long lost relation of mine who wrote The Last Of The Mohicans)[/QUOTE]

Then you've got some writing to do...

Winnetou (Karl May) - anyone else read these when they were young?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back