Friendship to relationship?

appleapps

wants to be found
Joined
Oct 5, 2003
Posts
9,334
Hi, I am looking for someone who would like to build a friendship that could possibly become a relationship. It can start online but then would need to progress. I am located in New York State, in the south-west corner. If you are near this area and want to know more than drop me a line! Oh, I am 49.
 
Last edited:
If you are married or in a relationship, please don't send me a PM. I am looking for someone single, in the 40-50 age range, can be a little more or a little less for the right person. Would also like someone who is fairly close to me so we can get together and maybe go to a museum or a concert or a movie and get to know each other better as friends! I don't mind being online friends, but I am not looking to be an online playmate, been there done that and not doing it again, it isn't what I am looking for or wanting!
 
Just wanted to wish you luck. :) It can be hard to find, especially on a site like this, but it IS possible. Keep the faith!

All the best in your search. :rose:
 
Bump

Bumping this for Ms. Apple. Hope you have luck with your search and to any single guys in SW NY, get off your duffs and take this lady up on her offer. I would jump on the chance myself but I'm in SW SD so way too far away but possibly just as cold as SW NY.
 
Bumping this for Ms. Apple. Hope you have luck with your search and to any single guys in SW NY, get off your duffs and take this lady up on her offer. I would jump on the chance myself but I'm in SW SD so way too far away but possibly just as cold as SW NY.

Awww, thank you dealeroftcp!! If you ever move closer let me know! ;)
 
A new day and I have talked to a few of you out there! Just remember one thing, you have to be single!!! I am not looking to hook up with a guy who is married even if just online!! Been there, done that! I want and deserve more, so figured the best way to figure things out would be to talk to single guys and see where it goes from there. I would prefer close (and have two who are actually close, one close in age also), but willing to still talk to those not so close. Remember, single and willing to have an actual relationship!
 
Okay, I have a question for the guys out there.... Why do you talk to a woman, act like you are interested but then the next day you don't message her or respond to her messages?? If you don't feel the connection is there just say so and if you didn't want to be in a relationship don't say you do!!!! :confused:
 
Okay, I have a question for the guys out there.... Why do you talk to a woman, act like you are interested but then the next day you don't message her or respond to her messages?? If you don't feel the connection is there just say so and if you didn't want to be in a relationship don't say you do!!!! :confused:

That's because guys are all arseholes. Except for me....!
 
i wouldn't mind talking to you apple but im all the way in Cali on the other side of the us so ya, but wouldn't mind talking and getting to know ya
 
Back
Top