Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

why not hire a professional to come in, someone like "Chain Saw" Al to cut operation costs for government operations? Why do we need three federal departments doing the same thing? Why do we need federal and state dept that do the exact same thing?

I'm sure that we can squeeze a min 1 billion a year out of wasteful government operations.

hell, just make pot legal and free anyone in jail/prison that was put in per a "pot"

obama and those like him, never want to make government more effective or efficient.

This is what you do not understand as you've never been responsible for P&L

That's right, I have no idea of profit and loss. Seriously, I have a DEGREE in business, I assist in running a SMALL BUSINESS, a true one, where there are only two named owners and less than 20 employees.

Get your facts straight before you accuse.

Your perception is guided by your prejudice. You gotta look at things objectively. I'm only stating the reality of life in California, and much of the nation.:cool:

Excuse me, I know a whine when I see one. You whined!

Your false exaggeration of my point is indicative of the vast chasm between us, where there is no truth, there can be no reason. Understand that your characterizations of my posts no matter how wrong, vile, or overblown, only get a wry smirk, a tee hee, or a tee hee hee.:D

Sorry Charlie, only the best tuna are selected.:D

You whined, plain and simple. Anyone that has children or has worked with young children know what a whine is. Obfuscate all you want, but when it comes down to brass tacks, you whined!

Your false exaggeration of my point is indicative of the vast chasm between us, where there is no truth, there can be no reason. Understand that your characterizations of my posts no matter how wrong, vile, or overblown, only get a wry smirk, a tee hee, or a tee hee hee.:D

Sorry Charlie, only the best tuna are selected.:D

My false exaggeration of your point? If you weren't so far to the right, I might think you were flirting with little ole feminist me. But that would be about as likely as hell frrezing over. :)

You only think you know. Posts reflecting reality that run counter to your crap world liberal belief system aren't necessarily a whine. Actually whining was brought to it's present world class level by pusillanimous non hacking liberals. :D

Give it up, dude. You whined and like a typical man - which I am as well - won't admit to it.

My false exaggeration of your point? If you weren't so far to the right, I might think you were flirting with little ole feminist me. But that would be about as likely as hell frrezing over. :)

Do you like canned corn?

You only think you know. Posts reflecting reality that run counter to your crap world liberal belief system aren't necessarily a whine. Actually whining was brought to it's present world class level by pusillanimous non hacking liberals. :D

pusillanimous!!! Yes! Check! Got it!

C'mon, say benighted next! I got a bingo win going on your ass right now!!!

tumblr_mc2dr4FR5U1r79k9c.gif

Really?

I get it. The official government statement issued pre-Sandy, pre-election by Amb. Susan Rice re: the death of our Libyan Ambassador should still be taken at face value.

Thanks for adding something to the discourse.

This was way more fun when the conditioned response was measured in saliva not gushers. Don't worry. This Administration will ring the Pavlovian Bell soon enough... plenty of opportunity to toss more pictographic abstractions!

Yeah. Wow! The obscure the facts and start other fires with pictures thing is really cool....

Lemme try...

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjcn4apgz5lgZZa9YteyTK5RzbjSw0f-o4Ra5LQJvgZZ92c683

Guy, if you think Susan Rice is the Snidely Whiplash shadow lord behind the throne leading a Star Chamber on the machinations of the world, don't let me stop you. There's more than enough room for the future John Grishams in the universe!

tumblr_mdns33XjG31qgfax7.gif

I live in a state who regularly sends two female senators to Washington. A state where male youth are not allowed to be boys, where they are systematically feminized by a female dominated education system and a massive entertainment industry that indoctrinates them in female superiority from childhood. Many of those who not thoroughly fucked up in the school system return home to female dominated households where they are further feminized by NDAH (no dad at home). Most of those will wind up in the nations prison systems. Fucking over the American male is an industry in my state, so don't whine to me about your perceived injustices. I'll simply call you on your ignorance.:rolleyes:

And this is entirely the females fault? The absentee dads have no responsibility to over see the lives and teaching of the children they helped sire? And the women that try to hold a family together, try to do the best they can with the little they have are evil females intent on feminizing the entire male California population?

Damn that's nice! I need to move down there. I can go out, get a bareback piece of ass, get my nut, sire a child and then walk away, to do it all over again! What a racket. And what a bunch of shit. Every man that sires a child should be held responsible for that child.

The next part of this is: Since you see this as such a problem, since you see it as the destruction of your way of life, what have you done about it, other then sitting on your ass bitching of course? Have you tried to influence the lives of those lost male children? Volunteered as a mentor in any capacity, at any time? Done ANYTHING that would help cure what you see as a problem? Societal problems can be addressed in many different ways. For those of us down here it has to be done in small increments with the only tools we have available, our time, experience and energy.

So what have you done, other then bitch, spit bile and throw out unsupported generalities?

*tic....toc.....tic....toc....Yea, that's what I thought.

Comshaw

And this is entirely the females fault? The absentee dads have no responsibility to over see the lives and teaching of the children they helped sire? And the women that try to hold a family together, try to do the best they can with the little they have are evil females intent on feminizing the entire male California population?

Damn that's nice! I need to move down there. I can go out, get a bareback piece of ass, get my nut, sire a child and then walk away, to do it all over again! What a racket. And what a bunch of shit. Every man that sires a child should be held responsible for that child.

The next part of this is: Since you see this as such a problem, since you see it as the destruction of your way of life, what have you done about it, other then sitting on your ass bitching of course? Have you tried to influence the lives of those lost male children? Volunteered as a mentor in any capacity, at any time? Done ANYTHING that would help cure what you see as a problem? Societal problems can be addressed in many different ways. For those of us down here it has to be done in small increments with the only tools we have available, our time, experience and energy.

So what have you done, other then bitch, spit bile and throw out unsupported generalities?

*tic....toc.....tic....toc....Yea, that's what I thought.

Comshaw

The more I read his posts, the more I believe he's a mysogynist. He really doesn't like women, he tries to belittle them at every chance.

Guy, if you think Susan Rice is the Snidely Whiplash shadow lord behind the throne leading a Star Chamber on the machinations of the world, don't let me stop you. There's more than enough room for the future John Grishams in the universe!

You contribute nothing by this. No one rung the bell. Save your illustrious misconstructions for the next windmill that passes your couch.

Un, fortunately for your assessment, only one Democrat Senator voted against the Patriot Act in 2001. 145 Democrats in the House voted for it as well.

Vette, that's basically what I was saying. If you want to split hairs about it go ahead.

I supported the non Communist only. Nothing more nothing less, dipshit.

So today Obama is a Communist. Yesterday he was a feudal lord. You do realize that those are polar opposites, don't you? :D

I live in a state who regularly sends two female senators to Washington. A state where male youth are not allowed to be boys, where they are systematically feminized by a female dominated education system and a massive entertainment industry that indoctrinates them in female superiority from childhood. Many of those who not thoroughly fucked up in the school system return home to female dominated households where they are further feminized by NDAH (no dad at home). Most of those will wind up in the nations prison systems. Fucking over the American male is an industry in my state, so don't whine to me about your perceived injustices. I'll simply call you on your ignorance.:rolleyes:

I can see you're upset that you missed out on the forced feminization. We'll just add that to your homoerotic fantasies. ;)

That's right, I have no idea of profit and loss. Seriously, I have a DEGREE in business, I assist in running a SMALL BUSINESS, a true one, where there are only two named owners and less than 20 employees.

Get your facts straight before you accuse.

BULLSHIT

just a few days ago you said you spent 5 hrs a day

SPELL CHECKING

Fucking clown loser

If you understood even the smallest part of the problem I'd discuss it with, but because you start off by ascribing notions to me that I didn't state in the first place, get fucked instead.:rolleyes:

Jesus fucking Christ! Are you blind, stupid or so narrow minded and senile you can't, won't or don't have the capacity to understand your own words????

I'm sure you believe you didn't say what you said and that everything you said you believe, even if it wasn't what you said.

In a case like this there is only one thing I can do, back away slowly and leave you mumbling in your gruel.

Comshaw

You contribute nothing by this. No one rung the bell. Save your illustrious misconstructions for the next windmill that passes your couch.

You were better off in your former incarnation twerking that pseudo cryptic hipster poem motif.

Susan Rice got zilch to do with shit. You and the woman-hating OP are looking for the closest, easiest and most available excuse.

Don't worry, I'll be around for when the information via the Internet allows you to grind out more conspiracy theory from your pepper mill.

There. No animated gifs, spelled out crisp and clear for your ass. Your serve, Sharapova.

Back