Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually...

JenniferMidnight said:
skin? hmmmm well being 1/4 French, 1/4 English, 1/4 Scotish, and just a little more 1/4 Irish I do ' golden brown' with enthusiasm. ;)

Glad the gators didn't get ya....and with all that 'nude' swimming, you didn't get assorted appendages nibbled off by any large fish (do guys ever think about that when swimming nude?) ~giggle~

Welcome home :kiss:

I did get a few nibbles, just not from a fish. <wink>

Oh my!
I have DEFINITELY not stopped in to see what's going on in this thread for WAAAAY too long!

Ok. . . I will make a resolution to not stay away for so long!!!

Hmmmm.
Some observations:

Color doesn't really matter in determining if a nipple is sexy.

I find myself shuddering in my chair contemplating what kind of nipples might be lurking beneath JM's blouse.

And as far as those really LOOOOONG and OVERGROWN nipples go . . . you can keep them! They don't even BEGIN to register on the scale of SEXY!!!

MrBates said:
Oh my!
I have DEFINITELY not stopped in to see what's going on in this thread for WAAAAY too long!

Hmmmm.
Some observations:

Color doesn't really matter in determining if a nipple is sexy. And as far as those really LOOOOONG and OVERGROWN nipples go . . . you can keep them! They don't even BEGIN to register on the scale of SEXY!!!

I find myself shuddering in my chair contemplating what kind of nipples might be lurking beneath JM's blouse.

I like...'shuddering' ~smile~

MrBates said:
Oh my!

Hmmmm.
Some observations:

Color doesn't really matter in determining if a nipple is sexy.

And as far as those really LOOOOONG and OVERGROWN nipples go . . . you can keep them! They don't even BEGIN to register on the scale of SEXY!!!

I think I agree with almost everything you say, Mr. B. I also avoid staying away too long.

Color doesn't matter as long as the nipple contrasts nicely with the color of the woman's breast. If her skin is light blue, her nipples will be attractive if they are dark blue, assuming they meet other requirements.

I don't shudder when I contemplate Jennifer's nipples; I drool.

Large nipples are nice but they have to be in proportion, like I am sure Jennifer's are, not long like some on this thread.

Like the rest of us, probably the first thing you look at when you come to this thread is to see if any more of Jennifer's buttons have come undone.
:p
:kiss: :kiss: Those are for Jennifer, not you.

:rose: :rose: Ditto.

Perfect nipple, let's see now ...

They're all good, so long as they respond to my licks and sucks :p :kiss: :devil:

Hello there :)

one more button?

Boxlicker101 said:
I think I agree with almost everything you say, Mr. B. I also avoid staying away too long.

Color doesn't matter as long as the nipple contrasts nicely with the color of the woman's breast. If her skin is light blue, her nipples will be attractive if they are dark blue, assuming they meet other requirements.

I don't shudder when I contemplate Jennifer's nipples; I drool.

Large nipples are nice but they have to be in proportion, like I am sure Jennifer's are, not long like some on this thread.

Like the rest of us, probably the first thing you look at when you come to this thread is to see if any more of Jennifer's buttons have come undone.
:p
:kiss: :kiss: Those are for Jennifer, not you.

:rose: :rose: Ditto.

BL - you are a charmer....kisses and flowers *swooning* thank you :kiss:

mmm maybe the AV is due for a little unbuttoning..... what do you think....shall we ...one at a time?

Last edited:
Re: one more button?

JenniferMidnight said:

BL - you are a charmer....kisses and flowers *swooning* thank you :kiss:

mmm maybe the AV is due for a little unbuttoning..... what do you think....shall we ...one at a time?

:p That would be great. All at once would also but be nice, but I think everybody likes a little teasing. :p I'm assuming you aren'twearing a bra under there because that would negate things.:kiss: :kiss:

Re: Re: one more button?

Boxlicker101 said:
:p That would be great. All at once would also but be nice, but I think everybody likes a little teasing. :p I'm assuming you aren'twearing a bra under there because that would negate things.:kiss: :kiss:

no bra (BL I might indulge in a little 'teasing' from time-to-time but I'm not mean :kiss: )

SensualMale said:
Perfect nipple, let's see now ...

They're all good, so long as they respond to my licks and sucks :p :kiss: :devil:

Hello there :)

*waving and blowing kisses* Hi SM! :kiss: Glad you could join us! Have you scrolled back and seen some of the rather delicious pics?

Jennifer darlin', I keep licking and licking the link in your sig line, but it just takes me to your stories... I want you!;) ;)
Great stories, though. You know how much i love 'em all.

Pssst.... just whisper to me where I can find a traffic jam...;)
:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

manofsteel52 said:
Jennifer darlin', I keep licking and licking the link in your sig line, but it just takes me to your stories... I want you!;) ;)
Great stories, though. You know how much i love 'em all.

Pssst.... just whisper to me where I can find a traffic jam...;)
:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

OMG M.O.S. That's what those quivers were from!!!!! That is one powerful tongue :kiss:

(thanks for the comps on the stories {{{hug}}})

Re: I'm still dying to see them for real

Thesandman said:
Someday..........

ummm very Sandyman...

I was one of the ladies in the houseboat mooring next to yours in the cove ~very big smile~

Perfection?

Goddess, I love 'em all! From the little pink pea to the "stack o dimes" on a Ritz.
I don't think there is a perfect nipple. Some nipples just wouldn't look right on some breasts.
I am just delighted and amazed at the infinite diversity.
But nothing, NOTHING drives me wild like a fringe of hair around a woman's nipple. Loves me some furry wenches!
Yum yum, eat 'em up! :rose:

Re: Re: I'm still dying to see them for real

JenniferMidnight said:
ummm very Sandyman...

I was one of the ladies in the houseboat mooring next to yours in the cove ~very big smile~

LOL...that was you? *wink*

Speaking of which...don't forget to check out my Nude Day contest story: "Houseboat Heaven" <see link below> And please...."vote"! :)

nipples

I'm very fair with pink nipples, but if I'd had a choice in the matter, mine would have been dark brown with very, very wide aureola. And thick. And longer. Men love big nipples! :devil:

Re: nipples

LadyJeanne said:
I'm very fair with pink nipples, but if I'd had a choice in the matter, mine would have been dark brown with very, very wide aureola. And thick. And longer. Men love big nipples! :devil:

I'm smiling :devil:

Re: nipples

LadyJeanne said:

Hi, Lady J. You are 100% right about men loving big nipples. They are sexy to look at and they feel great on the tongue or lips. Big nipples are actually sexier than big breasts, although both being large is even better.

As for the color, that depends on skin color. If you are very fair, then a nice rosy pink is perfect for you. Dark brown is fine also an an Hispanic or African-American woman.

Actually, the perfect nipples are whatever happen to be in my mouth or on the tip of my tongue at any given time.:p

But some men....

Lady Jeanne,

But some men prefer...or are quite content...with small, firm breasts and small nipples.

Check out the thread: "Petite women with small breasts" started by Veryblueeyes. Go to page 67 and there is a picture of a highly alluring blonde woman....with small breasts and small nipples.

What matters most, of course, is sensitivity or responsiveness.... As JM's AV suggests, a hint of a nipple against a sweater of a t-shirt can be more sensual and erotic than cleavage on a big-breasted, large nippled woman.

A small nipple has a nouvelle cuisine quality about it: the serving is smaller, but the taste to the tongue is sharper, cleaner and more arousing than cuisine with lots of sauces and large servings.

nipples

I agree, the best thing about nipples is their sensitivity. Mine seem to have a direct line to my clitoris - the more attention lavished on my nipples, the better! I fantasize that someone will try to make me come simply through nipple stimulation...for starters...

The hot wire

Dear Lady Jeanne,

Women can confirm this more than me, but I am certain you are in the company of most women (or all women) in possessing that hot wire that runs from nipple to clit (which I try to describe in the passage below drawn from something posted on this site).

Consider that wire something of a literotica cyber connection: the best messages received at one pole have their reverberations elsewhere, down below.

By the way, from a man's perspective, it is beautiful when a woman gives attention to our nipples as if they had the sensitivity of a woman's nipples. It's not so, but we can imagine while our own nipples are being pleasured with tenderness....and even with tweaking and twisting and little bites at the most opportune moments.

From "Eros & Logos: Seduction by the Word":

"Eagerly, my tongue will join my fingers, seeking out your nipples, turning them into sparklers of pleasure--little points of fire. Passionately, I will ignite the womanly fuse that runs like a hot wire from nipple to clit, so that my tongue, flicking on the tip of each nipple, will send little charges of pleasure rippling into your sex, reverberating deep within its walls. Teasingly, before my tongue or tip of a finger touches you down there, your sex will feel as if it has already been licked up and down repeatedly; the clit will be humming; and the most erogenous zone of all--the mind--will be fully engaged in the fulfillment of fantasy."

nipples

I love to play with a man's nipples, but I do wonder whether they care if I do or not? I know men don't get the same pleasure that women do from it, but is it arousing for men at all? Or does their pleasure come from the attention, rather than an erotic zing to their penises?

Sensual mornings...reminded me of my first serious boyfriend...It took a while, but he finally understood that when he woke up in the morning wanting to play, he'd get a far, far, far more desirable response from me if he woke me up by gently stroking or sucking my nipples. To go directly from sleep to feeling that delicious sensation worked way better than any other kind of prodding.

Re: But some men....

Sappholovers said:
Lady Jeanne,

But some men prefer...or are quite content...with small, firm breasts and small nipples.

Check out the thread: "Petite women with small breasts" started by Veryblueeyes. Go to page 67 and there is a picture of a highly alluring blonde woman....with small breasts and small nipples.

What matters most, of course, is sensitivity or responsiveness.... As JM's AV suggests, a hint of a nipple against a sweater of a t-shirt can be more sensual and erotic than cleavage on a big-breasted, large nippled woman.

A small nipple has a nouvelle cuisine quality about it: the serving is smaller, but the taste to the tongue is sharper, cleaner and more arousing than cuisine with lots of sauces and large servings.

Men settle for small breasts and nipples because, let's face it, the breasts are just a part of a woman's physical body and not really the most important. My second wife had large breasts and large sensitive nipples but she was a bitch on wheels. I would far, far prefer a flat-chested woman with a sweet disposition over a nasty but bosomy woman. I ogle a woman like Pamela Anderson but I wouldn't trade my own sweet wife (the third) for a million of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back