A Rebirth

love the sundress, and love the ass/thong. Thank you for coming back! Can't wait to see where this thread goes.
 
I'm glad you lovely ladies and gentlemen are enjoying Thong Thursday! Here is another pic for you to enjoy...

Pic004_zpse2073704.jpg
 
Welcome back.

Great pic of your ass. I hope to see more pics of that ass, your wonderful smile and other assets. :D

attachment.php
 
What a gorgeous smile, such beautiful lips.... all attached to a deliciously sexy and sweet individual. What a lucky husband you do have. I'm enjoying the tease of skin... the shape of your curves and what lies beneath.
I do hope to see much more of you... wish I had been there for your first whirl around. You are beautiful.
 
Profile Pics

Thank you everyone for your kindness :kiss: It is much appreciated...here are two more. I hope everyone is have a great Thursday! Tomorrow is fishnet Friday ;)
 
Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your kindness :kiss: It is much appreciated...here are two more. I hope everyone is have a great Thursday! Tomorrow is fishnet Friday ;)

sooo hot! u have an incredible body. thanks for sharing it.
 
Well if that just isn't a tease. And it looks like a good color too!Such pale skin is sure to glow red from time to time.

Looking amazing Hissub! Are you wearing your jeans down like that for the whole day?

I think I would get arrested if I did ;) Plus it would be better to walk around in just a thong, forget the jeans hehehe
 
Back
Top