So what did you eat tonight?

Chili, tamales, enchiladas, rice, saltine crackers, washed down with Negro Modelo dark beer.

Chili, tamales, enchiladas, rice, saltine crackers, washed down with Negro Modelo dark beer.

Wow, you carbo-loading dude? Planning on hitting some really big waves tomorrow?

Fried chicken, cream reduction sauce, whole wheat pancakes, peas and sliced tangelos with the last bottle of red. Gotta go to BevMo . . .

attachment.php

Peach Cobbler preserves. Technically haven't eaten any yet... they jelled nice.

Attachments

• peach cobbler.jpg
    peach cobbler.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 52
Ratatouille
Grilled flat iron steak
Grilled sweet potato
Homemade bread

And for dessert: a quart of muscadine grapes. Even after my half of the quart (a pint, I guess), I still can't decide if I like them or not.

I bit my tongue...does that count?

Only if you stick your foot in your mouth and then eat your words, too.

Had dinner out tonight. Baby back ribs (full rack), corn on the cob, french fries, corn bread, washed down with sweetened iced tea.

Ratatouille
Grilled flat iron steak
Grilled sweet potato
Homemade bread

And for dessert: a quart of muscadine grapes. Even after my half of the quart (a pint, I guess), I still can't decide if I like them or not.

Only if you stick your foot in your mouth and then eat your words, too.

I bit my tongue so I wouldnt put my foot in my mouth. I cant wait until the hand is on the other foot. :confused:
I might be mixing my metaphors.

Grilled Salmon and broccoli with cherry pie.....and some Pinot Noir.............

Very thin crust provolone e spinace pizza and ratatouille on the side, with a nice Valpolicella...

Ham steak, mac and cheese, corn on the cob, green peas, dinner rolls; washed down with a piquant Chardonnay.

Fried chicken and potato salad. My wife is on a trip, so I slipped out for a fix at the Wayside Takeout. My wife need never know.

Broiled lemon-dijon chicken, sauteed eggplant, smashed new potatoes, and biscuits and peaches.

Mmmm... peaches.

Navy beans in a thick ham broth, simmered with herbs and a single hot pepper from my garden, served with a crusty tomato/garlic/herb bread, still warm from the oven.

attachment.php

"I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my jelly glowing!"

Attachments

• ? ? ?.jpg
    ? ? ?.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 42
mmm... I love lemon meringue.

As for me, orecchiette pasta, green beans, and new potatoes, all mixed with fresh pesto.

I'm not ready for the summer produce season to be over. :(

Austin, you can be such a rotter; a little less of the tempting food photos please!

I had a sausage casserole followed by a Cherry yoghurt.

Back