World apart but together for once

I think it works better as a lesbian story.

A LESBIAN story is just a whole different animal. For me a proper LESBIAN tale would have to be careful & respectful etc. YellowBarroned's story is one of raw wam-bam lust. Much like many already on Literotica, but from his point of view.

Maybe YellowBarroned is Indian or Asian. When he reads these Lit hot/coed/cheerleader stories he can't picture himself. He's being marginalized. The answer isn't to marginalize him further by completely changing the core of the story.

-YellowBarroned is writing his version & I'm writing my own. Your free to write your lesbian version if your inclined, after all no one owns this idea.

-MY STORY WILL BE AN ALL ANAL STORY: NO KISSING NO BLOW-JOBS, NO BLOW JOBS, NO LUBE. JUST SPHINCTER PENETRATION & ASSHOLE SLAMMING.

-My version will not be exact
-No giant cock
-His parents emigrated from India to Kansas City Missouri, where he was born & raised.
-He's smart skipped 2 grades in elementary school. He is currently a 20 yearsold BIO-CHEM major at a great eastern UNI (Keep that & other developments on a need to know.)

-The girl is still the beautiful blonde
-She's smart as well
-Keeping the yoga

--> There is a lot more as this is to feed into an older series idea I had

I am actually korean and will do stories involving korean guys with other races later but for right now this one popped into mind because I know of a couple like that lol.

I am actually korean and will do stories involving korean guys with other races later but for right now this one popped into mind because I know of a couple like that lol.

Yes I thought that was possible, I said Indian or Asian. Do you live in South Korea now, or are you in the States? You can rarely tell where Lit people are from.
Keep me updated on your stories progress. Mine will take quite a while, as I haven't written in about a year, I have a bit of a back log of stories to finish in my que.

Last edited:
Yes I thought that was possible, I said Indian or Asian. Do you live in South Korea now, or are you in the States? You can rarely tell where Lit people are from.
Keep me updated on your stories progress. Mine will take quite a while, as I haven't written in about a year, I have a bit of a back log of stories to finish in my que.

In the states, born and raised here.

Back