Kerry and the administration

The real question is, what to think of a leftist who doesn't know what Bush did during that conflict? Bush sent $242,000,000 in arms to Georgia.

Taking your word for it that Bush DID send that much to Georgia what do we have to show for it but a higher body count? Basically he put them in a position to "fight" they did and they died. The land was STILL lost. So. . .is that a win in his category?

Two witnesses didn't swear out affidavits attesting to Nixon aiding and betting, giving aid to the enemy, adhering to the enemy, or levying war against the United States, nor did Nixon confess in open court.:rolleyes:

Ya big dunce.

So, Obama is not treasonous either?

The real question is, what to think of a leftist who doesn't know what Bush did during that conflict? Bush sent $242,000,000 in arms to Georgia.

You mean $242,000,000 in humanitarian and medical supplies, right?

Otherwise, I'm going to have to ask you for a link to this arms transfer. And, don't link me to GTEP as that was pre-2008 and not during.

Obama is no more a tyrant than any other POTUS, and the SCOTUS is no more an imperial oligarchy now than it was when it was gutting New Deal programs. Perspective matters.

The sheer stupidity he displays never ceases to amaze me (although by now I should be used to it).

The only thing he posts more idiotic than his political opinions are his insults - he sounds like a 3rd grader with Tourettes syndrome.

The sheer stupidity he displays never ceases to amaze me (although by now I should be used to it).

The only thing he posts more idiotic than his political opinions are his insults - he sounds like a 3rd grader with Tourettes syndrome.

Obligatory....
Vetteway.jpg

The dependably liberal Washington Post declaimed that Obama's foreign policy was based on "fantasy."

With the exception of Lincoln and FDR, Obama is quite the tyrant, and as stupid and disengaged as the dying FDR at Yalta.

Hey, it was another poster who said he'd rather live by the decrees of the SCOTUS than the founding principles...

What's he done that's so tyrannical?

Did I sat that?[/IMG]

No, you said "during that conflict". Last I checked, 2010 was TWO YEARS AFTER the war, making Bush's "efforts" empty rhetoric at best.

And yet you decry Obama's "empty rhetoric".

:rolleyes:

So, what you should have said was this:

The real question is, what to think of a leftist who doesn't know what Bush did during that conflict? Bush said he would send $242,000,000 in arms to Georgia, and then promptly kicked the can to the next guy.

Last edited:
Kerry is rapidly walking back the rhetoric. Today he comes out with "diplomacy being the only option" with no mention of sanctions or other real actions.

It appears that the administration has finally realized that they are indeed toothless junkyard dogs on this issue and have decided to quit barking.

Ishmael

Kerry is rapidly walking back the rhetoric. Today he comes out with "diplomacy being the only option" with no mention of sanctions or other real actions.

It appears that the administration has finally realized that they are indeed toothless junkyard dogs on this issue and have decided to quit barking.

Ishmael

As was Putin (who did it first). That's the essence of diplomacy.

Not necessarily, depends on what delivery date was scheduled. Bush probably just ran of time in office. Like I said, the Russians captured much of it, whenever that happened so they must have been in control at the time. The deliveries may have taken place over many months.

Way to change the goalposts, butthead.

Go back to breibart and tell your masters that their response to Bush in Georgia has a flaw in its logic. Then sit on your hands and wait for an answer you can C&P here. Then claim it as your own.

Delusions of grandeur, more like I decided to work on one or more projects.

Chyeah, roight. :D Sitting around waiting for a response then multi-replying immediately after to posts made a day earlier as if you somehow missed reading them is "working on projects," alright.

(follow-up reply coming in 3...2...)

Back