Illinois friends!

I,m over i South Bend now, really coming down, looks like about 8 on the ground.

I,m over i South Bend now, really coming down, looks like about 8 on the ground.

It quit here, so not much more than earlier. Good thing too, even though I do not plan on going anywhere today...

Kind of. I'm juggling Lit, Facebook, and homework. Lit is winning at the moment.

Yeah, Xbox has been slow for me too lately.
Been into Star Wars: The Old Republic for PC lately.
Mostly use Xbox for netflix now.

I use ours for Hulu mostly, and the Zumba for Kinect. Other than that, nope.

My entire network has been slow the last week or so, but yeah, my xbox is lagging like crazy. Weird I'm not the only one.

Tried Hulu on the PC didn't like it as much.
Plus it's the families Netflix so I just am kinda leeching it lol

Hulu is much better on the tv than the PC. I wish the blu-ray player in my bedroom allowed access as well, but it doesn't. I hate Netflix.

Hahaha, maybe it is just me. Ugh, I should have scrolled up and read more of the convo............I'm so tired.

Hulu is much better on the tv than the PC. I wish the blu-ray player in my bedroom allowed access as well, but it doesn't. I hate Netflix.

I'm sorry to hear your Blue-ray can't get Hulu =(
Hows the home work coming along?

To: Total_Clarity
Eh My xbox starts up super slow since they updated the thing with windows 7 or 8 or what not.

I'm sorry to hear your Blue-ray can't get Hulu =(
Hows the home work coming along?

To: Total_Clarity
Eh My xbox starts up super slow since they updated the thing with windows 7 or 8 or what not.

Ha, I've given up for the time being. It's not due until tomorrow night.

Ha, I've given up for the time being. It's not due until tomorrow night.

Just don't forget tomorrow!
Hate when that happens.
I think it's the wrong day and boom I need something done that moment.
So then other then lit what are you up to now?

Just don't forget tomorrow!
Hate when that happens.
I think it's the wrong day and boom I need something done that moment.
So then other then lit what are you up to now?

Nothing really, just lit. I am reading here and there, and taking a few notes, but I'm not fully immersed in the reading like I should be.

Back