DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that the long weekend is coming to an end.

attachment.php

It's over...but nurses' sexxxy teasing will get us through the rest of the week, Doc!

Nurse got called in at 4am this morning. Poor thing.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 16.jpg
    Glamour Girl 16.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 731
Doc treat that lovely lady sweetly when she gets home. If I ever end up in hospital, I just wish she is my nurse. I would never want to get better.

The poor girl got home so late last night. She came in the door while I was just heading to bed. I stayed up an extra hour reading so she could have time to finish her home work for class and we could go to bed together. I ended up having to go to bed. She works her butt off. Some weeks more then others.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 17.jpg
    Glamour Girl 17.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 646
Nurse got called in at 4am this morning. Poor thing.

attachment.php

AWWW!
Hope you gave her an energy injection ;) to get her thru the early hours Doc.
Nurse you look so horny in this shot..like you need it and nothing is going to stop you from getting some hard cock!

The poor girl got home so late last night. She came in the door while I was just heading to bed. I stayed up an extra hour reading so she could have time to finish her home work for class and we could go to bed together. I ended up having to go to bed. She works her butt off. Some weeks more then others.

attachment.php

Love the belly button jewelry! So sexxxy!
Nurse works hard...and I bet she plays the same way! ;)

One thing all of you should know is that KnottyNurse and I are always coming up with great ideas for photo shoots and video shoots and writing them down. We want to make more content for Lit. It just has not been working out for u lately. I am sure it will. Soon I hope. But we do want to do this. We may not post as often as we used to, but this place is a topic of many conversations we have nearly daily.

attachment.php

HHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Edit: Sorry, that was all my mind could come up with when I saw this picture... I am LOVING this set!

It just keeps getting better and better, love the boots!

Thanks!

HHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Edit: Sorry, that was all my mind could come up with when I saw this picture... I am LOVING this set!

Thank you. It was really fun to make.

Love the belly button jewelry! So sexxxy!
Nurse works hard...and I bet she plays the same way! ;)

The benefit of having her belly pereced is that I get to pick out all the jewelry!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 18.jpg
    Glamour Girl 18.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 610
The KnottyNurse seems to only get hotter over time. I'm so glad you guys are still part of this community and still sharing.

That color is perfect! Mmm

Thanks. We both like it. Can't quite remember where we found it though...

The KnottyNurse seems to only get hotter over time. I'm so glad you guys are still part of this community and still sharing.

For as long as she likes taking pictures and we have the time will be posting. Just know after this set will slow up again for a bit.

Mmmm beautiful lingerie for a beautiful hot lady.

I agree 110% Lingerie is so expensive though! Part (and i do mean a small part) of what we have been doing in our off time from the boards is buy several pairs of lingerie. Can't have any repeats in the photos you know.

Thanks!

Thank you. It was really fun to make.

The benefit of having her belly pereced is that I get to pick out all the jewelry!

attachment.php

That is a great fringe benefit Doc!
Take it off sweet sexxxy nurse! The only thing that would make this shot hotter is if she flashed outdoors! But I'm not complaining! :D

Dam i adore your wife.. shes got sexuality written all over her mmmmm

Thanks!

That is a great fringe benefit Doc!
Take it off sweet sexxxy nurse! The only thing that would make this shot hotter is if she flashed outdoors! But I'm not complaining! :D

We love doing outdoor sets. Getting away with them is a whole other story...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 19.jpg
    Glamour Girl 19.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 918
When I saw these last two pics all I could think was - "They want to be free! Set those puppies free!"

I know I'm getting ahead of you, but it's just what ran through my mind. :D

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 20.jpg
    Glamour Girl 20.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 867
Mmmm may you come over here I have a cheeky motor boat for you dear!

Mmm
Will the tease continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back