Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a swarm? Or a term that Goodson likes to use, sausage fest. Right GSFM?

How ya be Bound? :rose:

I'm good thank you:kiss: I have food for supper:D so all I will try to get out of you is a rise:cattail:

and how are you?

I'm good thank you:kiss: I have food for supper:D so all I will try to get out of you is a rise:cattail:

and how are you?

Outstanding. You always get a rise out of me :heart:
I'm glad you have (decent?) food for supper.
I have to make sure my little girl is well fed to keep up her strength. :rose:

Hi...haven't seen you in awhile...miss us?;)

All. The damn. Time.

Thought you might like that.

HI THERE!!!!! It's so good to see you. And this thread has a way of enhancing the horniness factor! :kiss::kiss:

And you, too :)

Lit is a very sharing sort of place...on this thread Daddies and girls can play with lots of different people...

TwistingEther is the only really heavy-handed daddy...{makes things interesting}

peachesmelba loves spankings and trying to get out of spankings even more...{I see you nodding;)}

I love nurturing Daddies:cathappy:

I had no idea that was the reputation I'd built for myself. Oh well, as long as you guys don't mind.

Last edited:
Outstanding. You always get a rise out of me :heart:
I'm glad you have (decent?) food for supper.
I have to make sure my little girl is well fed to keep up her strength. :rose:

Left over stew from the quality dinning establishment of mum & dad...

I think you could be a cuddle bunny, Daddy....when you have little girls making you think naughty things:devli:...am I right?

Left over stew from the quality dinning establishment of mum & dad...

I think you could be a cuddle bunny, Daddy....when you have little girls making you think naughty things:devli:...am I right?

Parts of me require more cuddling than others when you make me think naughty things. :heart:

I had no idea that was the reputation I'd built for myself. Oh well, as long as you guys don't mind.

Maybe heavy handed doesn't quite fit... if we had a yearbook you would be voted most likely to rip off your clothes and bend you over before speaking...

Parts of me require more cuddling than others when you make me think naughty things. :heart:

Oops...I meant not making you think naughty things...but who am I kidding...as soon as I see you I want to make you think naughty things:kiss:

Maybe heavy handed doesn't quite fit... if we had a yearbook you would be voted most likely to rip off your clothes and bend you over before speaking...

Wow.....a yearbook.......I never though of that......but I prefer a palm....better to slip between those lovely cheeks to sooth the.........I mean fondle the.......well you know........:devil:

(and spreading)....I think I'm running a fever again too.....:devil:

<feeling with his digital thermometer>You're very hot dear... a kiss to cool you off... mmmm... yes princess, your honey tastes as sweet as ever. You know Daddy can't get enough of your nectar. I'm going to need to taste and nibble a little while longer.

Wow.....a yearbook.......I never though of that......but I prefer a palm....better to slip between those lovely cheeks to sooth the.........I mean fondle the.......well you know........:devil:

Fondling is soothing and exciting at the same time:cattail:... in the yearbook you would be the Renaissance Man...
{If any other ideas pop in someones mind, please share}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back