A picture a day....

Two of My Favorite Lit Contributors

Hey, bicurious here and just letting you know that you look mouth-wateringly gorgeous :)

xx

This comment from Calypso made me smile, because you two (Calypso and Alyssa) are probably my two favorite Lit contributors. Now if only we could see some collaborative pics from you two! ;)

will miss you sexy lady and ty for sharing yourself with us stay safe hun and hurry back muah

Okay boys and girls, I have some very sad and depressing news.

On dec 11th. I will be leaving for an unknown amount of time for work related reasons. I could be gone anywhere between a few weeks to a few months. I do promise that I will be back, and I will continue to post until I leave. I hope you all continue to follow me, and that you will all search for my return. You all will be greatly missed!

Be safe, Alyssa. :rose:

What a beautiful ass you have Alyssa! Sorry to hear you must go away but I guess it goes with the job. Take care if your SEXXXY self and we will all be here waiting for you to return! :kiss:

Good morning all!
image.jpg

Good morning indeed.
smiley-happy035.gif

You have such a wonderful behind. And the black G-string thong shows it so well.
Thank you so very much for sharing with us.
1016.gif

that is the way to wake up in morning, nothing beats a sexy ass in your face

You know I haven't been asked any questions lately!!!

Ps. Thanks for all the compliments!

Alyssa

Congratulations on reaching 100+ posts. You now qualify for an Avatar. Can't wait to see what you choose as your AV.

You know I haven't been asked any questions lately!!!

Ps. Thanks for all the compliments!

Do you have any erotic stories of you and other USAF women getting lonely and exploring each other?

How often do you masturbate? Do you use fingers or toys?

Do you plan on sharing more pictures of your lovely pussy?

Are these the type questions you wanted?

Do you have any erotic stories of you and other USAF women getting lonely and exploring each other?
No I haven't! Not yet!

How often do you masturbate? Do you use fingers or toys?
Daily, if not every other day... With toys.

Do you plan on sharing more pictures of your lovely pussy?
Yes I do!!!

Are these the type questions you wanted?

Sure!

Okay boys and girls, I have some very sad and depressing news.

On dec 11th. I will be leaving for an unknown amount of time for work related reasons. I could be gone anywhere between a few weeks to a few months. I do promise that I will be back, and I will continue to post until I leave. I hope you all continue to follow me, and that you will all search for my return. You all will be greatly missed!

Stay safe. We'll leave a light on for you.

Back