How to find tracking device

Let's just say for arguments that your fella, lets call him Mr Nuts for lack of a name, genuinely wanted to detail your car? (Actually did he do a good job?) It strikes me in all my ignorance, that tracking devices are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Do you love him? Trust him? Do you want to be with him? Does he make you happy? These are more the sort of questions I would be interested to learn the answers too. Still, I am just a lowly giraffe, what do I know?

I understand what you're saying, but in her original post she states that he was constantly questioning where she was at all times to detailing her car once and once only when the questions abruptly stopped. Why the sudden need to stop questioning her whereabouts? If he was indeed looking to keep her car looking good, wouldn't he detail it on a regular basis?

Regardless, it sounds like a toxic relationship, if you even believe he's capable of going to this step. Even if he didn't do it, do you want to stay in a relationship where he's that possessive and controlling? And if he is that possessive and controlling, could he be violent?
 
I know this is a very serious thread, but you're delicious brand of "evil" is making me laugh. :D

Evil is fun, and I am diligent about getting my recommended daily allowance.

It promotes good health, you know!
 
Last edited:
I just thought of something.

The Mercedes Benz dealer in our area takes $160,000 cars through their automated car wash every time the car comes in for service. They wouldn't dare do that if it were bad for the paint. They have a clientele that is spoiled rotten, ridiculously picky, and lawsuit friendly. And car washes at any time are complimentary for as long as you own the car!

Do you really think they would risk ruining the paint on their customers' cars?

No way.
 
I just thought of something.

The Mercedes Benz dealer in our area takes $160,000 cars through their automated car wash every time the car comes in for service. They wouldn't dare do that if it were bad for the paint. They have a clientele that is spoiled rotten, ridiculously picky, and lawsuit friendly. And car washes at any time are complimentary for as long as you own the car!

Do you really think they would risk ruining the paint on their customers' cars?

No way.

I am sure some car washes are bullet proof on the paintwork. But also there are some which DO spoil the paintwork. I work with very prestige models of vehicle with much bigger price tags and they avoid the humble car wash like the plague. Even had to correct the paintwork from those daft enough to use them. Don't get me wrong, not suggesting all car washes mark the paintwork and even those that do don't exactly leave gaping holes in the bodywork.
 
Back
Top