Get me wet Daddy...

Go ahead, rub that sweet little pussy until it squirts your sweet cum all over your hand & then feed it to your daddy. Umm, I love your sweet little pussy juice ssooo much.

It would be so great to meet you IRL. I know that it might sound bad to some but to find someone for just plain hot steamy sex would be great. To use and ..... tease your body would be fantastic. To feel you blow my stones,,,,, then get me hard again so I can fuck your ass would be fantastic. If you are in western Canada yell back..... other wise I can only wish and dream.:devil:

Hello everyone. My name is sirrah and I am a Daddy girl! This is my first night on the forum so I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading Literotica for years, ever since I was a naughty little girl making myself cum under the sheets at night and nothing has changed. I love it when Daddy talks dirty and tells me what a little slut I am. I wish I could have a Daddy right now so he could see how slippery and wet my pussy is as I am typing this.

What I am looking for is someone to PM with over THIS forum OCCASIONALLY. I do not want to have someone who will be upset or complain if I can't get back to him right away, I am a very busy little girl :) As they say, work hard, play hard. And hard is what I like.

I am not looking to be a slave, and I don't want to be trained, but I am a little sub-curious so we can play with that as well. As of now I will not be sending any pictures until I am more comfortable on here and with whoever I speak with, and I will not be calling or talking live to anyone. Period. This needs to be as discreet as possible.

Enough of the rules, on to the fun.

As said before, I am 22, about 5'3, 124lbs, 36DD. I enjoy the idea of an older man taking control of me and treat me like a bad little slut. I am into spankings, rough sex, dirty talk, creampies, hair pulling, toys, anal, being your personal fuck doll, and the idea of getting fucked by more than one man at a time. I love the idea of laying down panting after a rough session with your cum leaking out of my pussy. I love to tease my Daddy in short skirts, so when I bend over he can see my pussy dripping with readiness.

I really want someone who can understand exactly what I need and I will try to do the same. Feel free to PM me and I will get back to you asap.

mmmm I would love to take on the challenge! and I would definitely like to make you my personal fuck doll and send you off to work or to meet friends with my cum leaking down your thighs...

Sorry I am nowhere near Canada!
It would be so great to meet you IRL. I know that it might sound bad to some but to find someone for just plain hot steamy sex would be great. To use and ..... tease your body would be fantastic. To feel you blow my stones,,,,, then get me hard again so I can fuck your ass would be fantastic. If you are in western Canada yell back..... other wise I can only wish and dream.:devil:

Let Daddy bend you over and fill that dripping pussy with my big cock. Pulling your hair and stretching your sweet pussy as you moan for more. You have never been filled like this before. As you begin to cum I explode inside you and flood your sweet pussy with my cum.

I Have No Idea How Naughty You Can Be???

You have no idea how naughty I can be...
I certainly love the idea of finding out though. I'm 55, blue eyes, salt & pepper hair, with a goatee. I'm medium height and fit - and I love it when my girl wears short skirts and tight tops for her daddy. Pulling you close to sit on my lap so that I can run my fingers along your soft inner thigh as you feel my hardness press against you.

Looking forward to hearing from you...

J

Hello everyone. My name is sirrah and I am a Daddy girl! This is my first night on the forum so I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading Literotica for years, ever since I was a naughty little girl making myself cum under the sheets at night and nothing has changed. I love it when Daddy talks dirty and tells me what a little slut I am. I wish I could have a Daddy right now so he could see how slippery and wet my pussy is as I am typing this.

What I am looking for is someone to PM with over THIS forum OCCASIONALLY. I do not want to have someone who will be upset or complain if I can't get back to him right away, I am a very busy little girl :) As they say, work hard, play hard. And hard is what I like.

I am not looking to be a slave, and I don't want to be trained, but I am a little sub-curious so we can play with that as well. As of now I will not be sending any pictures until I am more comfortable on here and with whoever I speak with, and I will not be calling or talking live to anyone. Period. This needs to be as discreet as possible.

Enough of the rules, on to the fun.

As said before, I am 22, about 5'3, 124lbs, 36DD. I enjoy the idea of an older man taking control of me and treat me like a bad little slut. I am into spankings, rough sex, dirty talk, creampies, hair pulling, toys, anal, being your personal fuck doll, and the idea of getting fucked by more than one man at a time. I love the idea of laying down panting after a rough session with your cum leaking out of my pussy. I love to tease my Daddy in short skirts, so when I bend over he can see my pussy dripping with readiness.

I really want someone who can understand exactly what I need and I will try to do the same. Feel free to PM me and I will get back to you asap.
Hello naughty girl. Have you been wet all day, waiting to see what Daddy has in store for you? Show me how wet you are my darling little girl - let Daddy watch your fingers stroking your dripping pussy as you bend over and hitch up your skirt.

Daddy is very very hard and wants to fuck his sweet girl - deep and hard - and hear his girl moaning and panting as he thrusts inside her.

Daddy will lay you on the table and push your legs open so he can see that sweet glistening pussy enveloping his hard cock as you start cum for him.

Daddy will then shoot his cum all over that aching pussy - making sure you watch as the thick jets land on your wet lips.

you can be a nice slut and put on a show for daddy,
Sit facing me on your knees, now sit further back on that vibe i just sat on the floor. Thats it keep sitting back and get it all in. Now turn it on and let me watch you cum for me. Try not to move, let the orgasm build.
I love to watch you squirm on that vibe, not cum for me baby. let me see it in your face how much you want to cum for daddy

I love your boobs and would love to feel them as I take you from behind bent over the family kitchen table today. Dad!

Back