What makes str8 men bi/curious in their advanced years?

I guess

I always thought it was because guys are insanely easy
 
I think there is far less guilt towards the relationship as well. Women are jealous of other women but not other men.
 
Me Too

I found some posts here that kind of described my situation but here is my status.
I am 79, long time married and have never had any sexual encounter with a man – giving or receiving.
My wife and I have a very good sex life and both are very oral. In just the past few years we have started watching porn videos together and talking about a man joining us for a mfm. Then when I lick her I use a dildo in her and we pretend it is another guy fucking her. This has caused me to think of that cock and a desire to want it. It is a new and kinky but very exciting thought and my wife seems to accept this new feeling of mine. My desire includes my wife to be involved so a mfm or mmf is my fantasy.

I have a huge desire to see another man seduce my wife and a huge desire for me and the guy to love on each other too.
 
I can't speak for others but for me it was childhood memories that just started
rushing through my mind as i was going through old pic
I got turned on and decided i might try it if opportunity presented itself
and it did.
 
I do think the internet and its anonymity has provided men (and for that matter women) an opportunity to open up about any 'curiosity' they may have about members of their own gender. For me, I had never really given any thought to things like sucking another man's cock until I took a job in another city far from where my family and I lived, and had to live away from home for nearly a year until they could join me. In the meantime, I had an apartment in the new town. My only 'entertainment'there became surfing the 'net for porn and masturbating. It was from this time spent alone that I began, bit by bit, to develop a 'curiosity' about M2M intimacy that evolved into an 'interest' and then into a hunger for it......
It started by accident and has been a slow progression for me too. Now it is a VERY strong desire!
 
It gets worse. I've always liked some cock from the age of 15. Now I'm approaching 58 and I just love it even though I've been married 36 years. My wife use to enjoy MMF but they all get a bit boring and at my age you have to make do with whet you can get. I'm quite happy sucking cock and feeling it slide down my throat, especially with a young couple who need to be educated in the subject.
 
Bi curiouse

I have had a fantastic sex life, even had the pleasure of sharing the wife which was a great time in our lives and given me many memories that I will never forget, now in my mature years I find myself thinking of guys I love putting on some of the wifes nice things stockings panties and even found a pair of her many shoes that fitted me, when I do get dressed all I think about is being with another guy and what pleasure I could give him.
 
I have had a fantastic sex life, even had the pleasure of sharing the wife which was a great time in our lives and given me many memories that I will never forget, now in my mature years I find myself thinking of guys I love putting on some of the wifes nice things stockings panties and even found a pair of her many shoes that fitted me, when I do get dressed all I think about is being with another guy and what pleasure I could give him.

I hope you'll keep us posted as things develop.
 
Mmmmmm

I have had a fantastic sex life, even had the pleasure of sharing the wife which was a great time in our lives and given me many memories that I will never forget, now in my mature years I find myself thinking of guys I love putting on some of the wifes nice things stockings panties and even found a pair of her many shoes that fitted me, when I do get dressed all I think about is being with another guy and what pleasure I could give him.

When I was younger I once wore stockings and a garter while fucking a young lady.............
 
A few years ago

I did that while fucking my wife. It was fantastic.
 
For me my urges to try man to man sex started when I dated a girl who liked anal. I'd never tried it before and always thought of that as dirty. Anyways I soon found out it was brilliant and loved being fingered and rimmed by her.

Since then I have gone from there to cyber sex with guys , cross dressing and a while back finally tasted the pleasure of a cock and loved it. Been with four men now and although it still worries me that I might get caught by her indoors, I know I will keep pursuing the urge when I can.
 
Definitely encouraged to explore more and more the older I get. Maybe it's a maturity and acceptance thing. I'd never accept this when I was younger but now that I'm wiser I can accept it...
 
I more into dick now too. I was more a progression of my exploration into bdsm and submission.
 
Is it a hormonal thing?
Or, what?

Never had a m2m experience, but in my old age I have an increasing urge to suck cock and swallow cum.

Thus far, I'm just at the "curious" stage; given the right circumstances, I'm sure I would suckcumb :devil: to my urges!

I have always had the urge to suck cock, but that urge has gotten considerably stronger in my later years. I did suck a cock many years ago, and liked it. Hoping to get to do it again.
 
Perhaps for some of us, it's a matter of biological urgency. Once we have done our part to perpetuate the species, we still want to have sexual experiences. We are not salmon; spawn, then die. We are humans with a capacity for pleasure based on self awareness. It's like the desire to conceive a child. During that stretch of time, you save all your seed for conception in the womb. Once conception has occurred, the dispersal of seminal fluid can then be dispersed in ways other than through traditional copulation. The same can be said of curiousness in later years. Once the children have grown up and relations between the mother and father have become mundane, with maybe one partner being less interested than the other, and armed with a fair amount of self knowledge and the desire to experience many things before time runs out, a man seeks to experience and to give or get pleasure from someone who will most likely appreciate it as much as does he. It does not mean that women have not been and are not desirable and compelling. Not by any means.
Add to the concept of age and exploration and part for humanity having been done, the concept that the brain seeks greater and greater thrills in life. This is the basis of addiction. The pleasure centers become inured to a specific stimulation, so a different one needs to occur to achieve the same level of arousal, and of course, we all seek levels of arousal that are greater than the previous ones. Therefore, curiosity can also be termed as a quest for greater and different sexual arousal.
 
Same thing as what makes a mountain climber seek higher and higher peaks. Why do lake sailors eye up the ocean and coastal sailors dream of crossing seas.

They are all there and as we grow we need new experiences.:rolleyes:
 
41years old here married 19. I have to say when I was younger there wasn't even a thought. Around 30 I noticed I enjoyed seeing a guy getting his cock sucked. That progressed into watching MMF then MM encounters. About 5 years ago I discovered Craigslist and started looking at the M4M adds. Finally built up the nerve and responded to someone who was looking to suck. Since then I've had my cocked sucked by only a handful of guys. I went to an all male gathering once and was early so me and guy hosting played and I sucked my 1st cock. He didn't want to cum so I didn't get to tasted it but probably would have maybe? Have only had one other in my mouth for a few seconds. Just wasn't into that guy I guess. I havn't fucked or been fucked yet but will try it hopefully soon. BTW wife has no idea I do it.
 
Think about often as I get older, wondering if with the right guy I could really do it. Married 3 times and now divorced, at my age I dont ever want to get married again.
 
Back
Top