Nerdy BBW's

I love nerdy BBW's....my wife is one. MSN in nursing and, while a working single mother, went back to school to get a BS in astrophysics (work and the demands of parenting kept her from pursuing that degree field further).

She used to be petite, but with huge boobs, and while the BBW part came with age she's still shapely with all the curves in the right places...only more voluptuous.

Besides putting up with and even facilitating my numerous kinks and fetishes, she stimulates me intellectually as well. It doesn't get any better than that.

Post some pics of her

No can do. I wish I could but I think she'd run the other way if she saw the camera while in any kind of intimate state. She doesn't see herself through my eyes and she's too private to want her image shared here.

A shame, but perfectly understandable....

No can do. I wish I could but I think she'd run the other way if she saw the camera while in any kind of intimate state. She doesn't see herself through my eyes and she's too private to want her image shared here.

Sounds like my favorite (nerdy) BBW. Fortunately, she does enjoy showing off in private...be it just the 2 of us or with friends.

tumblr_o8124mLNOe1vw943so1_500.jpg

Back