Editor needed!

battleaxe_babe

Really Experienced
Hello to all,

my amazing editor, which never wanted to be mentioned but I will never thank enough or his work, will not be available for a while and I am posting here in search of another.

I am a not so productive author (averaging 5-6 stories a year), I write stories of all kinds except celebs and have no strict deadlines, so it is definitely not a big job.
Most of all, my stories need help with punctuation and grammar, however plot and other suggestions will be welcome (not required though) if the editor wishes to offer any.

I have already experienced people from the infamous editor list who took over my stories promising a reply that never came, so please be serious if you decide to reply.
Also, privacy is highly valuable for me; I will not ask any personal detail and as well expect the same out of who will reply.

My previous work can be checked here http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1322779&page=submissions
The two stories I have right now ready to edit are a 2000 words group sex story into an historical setting (1700 Venice) and a 1100 words romantic couplings story with casual sex.

If you are interested, please PM me with a little presentation.

Back