I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww.....Thank you, gc :kiss:

How are you?

i am doing real good actually, just have trouble sleeping on my nights off, used to being awake to work.....my babies are all sleepin around me tho, the little buggers snore! lolol....:D:kiss::kiss:

Good morning, hun. How are you? I hope you have a wonderful day today! :heart: :kiss::kiss:

i am doing real good actually, just have trouble sleeping on my nights off, used to being awake to work.....my babies are all sleepin around me tho, the little buggers snore! lolol....:D:kiss::kiss:

Do you sleep with the goats?? :eek: :D

attachment.php

Envisioning you crawling toward me, over me, with a sexy smile and a twinkle in your eye...:devil:
:kiss: :kiss:
Present Cleavage indeed!

:D:D, if theres a baby in need of bottle raising then yep, they get a diaper put on them and snuggle up beside me at night....goatbabies are fragile and have to stay with their "mama" all the time for a while. and i have been known to spend the night in the goathouse if i have a sick one or a mama in a hard labor....so yeah, in a manner of speaking, i do if i have to.

actually it was the danebabies and crestedbabies creating the symphony last night, no goatbabies in trouble right this second so they are all out in the pasture with their mamas.:D:kiss:

:D:D, if theres a baby in need of bottle raising then yep, they get a diaper put on them and snuggle up beside me at night....goatbabies are fragile and have to stay with their "mama" all the time for a while. and i have been known to spend the night in the goathouse if i have a sick one or a mama in a hard labor....so yeah, in a manner of speaking, i do if i have to.

Aww...that is so cute!!!

Aww...that is so cute!!!

lol, yes they are absolutely adorable....the heat here the last couple of months has been hard on them but so far, they are all doing good. i keep a pretty close eye on them tho. when its birthing season in the winter tho, i sit out on my carport with my coffee in the mornings and just watch the babies, they race all around the pasture playing tag, hide and seek and doing some "extreme jumping" lolol off anything they can find to jump up on! all in all, very entertaining. they love the cooler weather and are quite the comedians.:D

lol, yes they are absolutely adorable....the heat here the last couple of months has been hard on them but so far, they are all doing good. i keep a pretty close eye on them tho. when its birthing season in the winter tho, i sit out on my carport with my coffee in the mornings and just watch the babies, they race all around the pasture playing tag, hide and seek and doing some "extreme jumping" lolol off anything they can find to jump up on! all in all, very entertaining. they love the cooler weather and are quite the comedians.:D

I need some goats :D x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back