Creampies..and the men who lick them

nhtongues4u

Experienced
I've been searching for a while now but can't seem to find any good pics or video of guys licking creampie! I have this huge facination with it. Anyone here have any that they would like to share? Or maybe point me in the right place on the net....

Any ladies out there get turned on by this? I've done it with my wife...but she didn't care for it at all. Oh well...

PM if you'd like.

:p

theres plenty in AM
but I do agree
elsewhere on the net they're hard to find

but if you wanna search the AM board
the names:
sato
cockslave
brandis_man

all come to mind
be warned they're BBW so dont complain I didn't warn ya

ShinigamiSama said:
theres plenty in AM
but I do agree
elsewhere on the net they're hard to find

but if you wanna search the AM board
the names:
sato
cockslave
brandis_man

all come to mind
be warned they're BBW so dont complain I didn't warn ya

whats the am board?

I have had the same prob- as soon as i cum , it revolts me, solution -- Get a heavy cummer to fuck the wife and then have her sit on my face while pressing her abdomen and pushing down, gallons of the stuff invade your mouth and u end up licking and swallowing---- YUMMMMMY

I have to ask this. There are often threads about creampies in GLBT Chatter and I don't understand why. Is it considered gay for a man to lick up cum? If it is his own, is that still considered gay even though he is a man, and she is a woman, and nobody else is there? Is it only gay if the other man is present (like in a bisexual threesome)? Does it become more or less gay if the creampie is in the woman's ass?

Why do so many people see creampies as an inherently gay act, when it is a man and a woman together who are doing it? I just don't understand why we get these threads here, maybe somebody can explain it to me? :confused:

Etoile said:
I have to ask this. There are often threads about creampies in GLBT Chatter and I don't understand why. Is it considered gay for a man to lick up cum? If it is his own, is that still considered gay even though he is a man, and she is a woman, and nobody else is there? Is it only gay if the other man is present (like in a bisexual threesome)? Does it become more or less gay if the creampie is in the woman's ass?

Why do so many people see creampies as an inherently gay act, when it is a man and a woman together who are doing it? I just don't understand why we get these threads here, maybe somebody can explain it to me? :confused:

Good point, ive wondered the same thing before.

I don't know why... I don't see a creampie and eating it as a gay act. In fact... I wouldn't mind having a go at eating one.

Hmm...perhaps the OP will tell us why he chose GLBT Chatter for this thread? :confused:

Etoile said:
I have to ask this. There are often threads about creampies in GLBT Chatter and I don't understand why.
Well, we all know that the homophobes (and a whole lot of totally "straight" guys if I had to guess) would never dream of tasting their own cum (and I guess I had the same mind set as a younger man) and this is just supposition, but in my case it started with my g/f getting me to kiss her when she had a mouthful of my cum. From there it went to me licking it up everytime I was with her, from where ever I shot it (on her tits, her feet, her ass, in a glass, etc). She used her imagination and I willingly did her bidding. The next step she led me to was eating another man's cum out of her. Needless to say that led to the first time she got me to suck another man's cock.....so maybe, in a round about way, a guy eating his own cum out of a woman is a stepping stone to a more open mind and a future bisexual??

Last edited:
Etoile said:

Hopefully I haven't upset anyone with posting this here...it just felt like the right place. I didn't say that it was about a man licking up his own cum but about the whole of possibilities that could happen with creampies! I personally feel that my facination with cum is attributed to my bi side. I thought that GLBT included bisexuality. I extend my appologies to those that were offended.

And thanks to those that contributed to my quest!

nhtongues4u said:
Hopefully I haven't upset anyone with posting this here...it just felt like the right place. I didn't say that it was about a man licking up his own cum but about the whole of possibilities that could happen with creampies! I personally feel that my facination with cum is attributed to my bi side. I thought that GLBT included bisexuality. I extend my appologies to those that were offended.

And thanks to those that contributed to my quest!

It does include bisexuality. I wouldn't say I am offended, still just confused. If it's your cum, and you're licking it out of a woman, I don't get how that is bisexual. If it's another guy's then that would make more sense, I guess. Still kinda confused here though.

You know a little confusion is natural, most non GLBT threads would not recieve this thread well at all and I am a little shocked how poorly some folks here have accepted it. Never heard too many people talk about how reading about hetero sex makes them physically sick.

I will take confusion over blind and rude rejection.

Socal22 said:
You know a little confusion is natural, most non GLBT threads would not recieve this thread well at all and I am a little shocked how poorly some folks here have accepted it. Never heard too many people talk about how reading about hetero sex makes them physically sick.

Took the words right out of my mouth, socal. I think both GLBT and the other threads are perfectly fine for this topic.

Socal22 said:

Interesting. I'm sorry if you've received negative responses elsewhere (the GB is famous for them) but I don't think there has been any of that here in GLBT. Like I said, I'm confused. See, I don't see sex acts as heterosexual or gay. Straight people can do anal sex, gay men can do anal sex, lesbians can do anal sex, etc. The anal sex is not what's gay. It's the fact that both people are the same gender that makes it gay. I feel the same way about creampies.

Also, keep in mind that I'm a moderator here. I ask for clarification about thread purpose because I try to keep most threads here on topic. You can read about it in the sticky "Does your thread belong here?" at the top of the forum.

Well I suppose its not gay persay but cum eating could be borderline if its not your own. That is the grey area I suppose, its all in the perspective of the individual.

Etoile said:

I don't understand it either.... my SO gets off when I eat her out after shooting my load into her pussy :cattail: . In fact, I get hard again also :D , hearing her get off...don't see where there is a problem with that :nana:

creampie

I never did this or wanted to .. why i don't know ... then i met the princess , wow ... i always took care of her first as i did with any lady i'm with .. then one time she said that i should cumm first .. ok i did . then she wanted to be eaten , so i did .. now i'm hooked , yum yum .......

I have to agree this thread is probably in the wrong place. We are talking about licking our own cum from our woman's pussy, not sucking down a load from another cock.

I enjoy the act, very much. I prefer her to have her orgasm and cum hard before I do. This really gest us both going as she may cum again before I do. When I do cum, she enjoys getting filled up, feeling my cock spurt load after load before I slide down to your pussy and lick her to another orgasm...especially now that she is so sensitive. The taste of a woman before and after is a delight. No one should have hang-ups when it comes to being with you woman, especially when you are both enjoying yourselves sexually. Why put limits on your sexual play? You are exploring each others body....share everything between the two of you. And to add this, I would gladly clean her ass after anal play the same way. But don't mix the too!!!

Mmmmm

I had my first creampie earlier this years, spent 5 days with a girl i met online, we fucked every position possible,, i did her anally,, she fingered my ass,, and i ate her a couple of times after i came inside and all over her pussy, I have to admit ,, it tasted sweeter with my cum mixed with hers ,, as to just her pussy juice alone,,, Yummmmy

I have been eating the pussy I cum in for 24 years

We call it eating love pudding,I enjoy this almost nightly with my spouse and on many weekend with one of her friends that joins us for a night of hot sex.

Well anyone that know's me know's that I love creampies over and over again . :p

Here is where the problem lies. A lot of men, myself included, would swallow cum from more than one man if they were into it. Oh and I am bi with a wife that not only knows but fed me my first cock. If I cum, I am done, I would not eat the cum off or out of a cock much less touch my wife's pussy full of it. My gay friends are the same way. Pre cum...rock on...apres cum..........lol........get a life....guess it is a man thing.

I have eaten cream pie out of my wife, yes mine.......but there is a down time before I get revamped and wish to do it......not sure if anyone else agrees but that is what it is like for me. Yes I know *rolls my eyes* I know it's all good

Etoile said:
Interesting. I'm sorry if you've received negative responses elsewhere (the GB is famous for them) but I don't think there has been any of that here in GLBT. Like I said, I'm confused. See, I don't see sex acts as heterosexual or gay. Straight people can do anal sex, gay men can do anal sex, lesbians can do anal sex, etc. The anal sex is not what's gay. It's the fact that both people are the same gender that makes it gay. I feel the same way about creampies.

Also, keep in mind that I'm a moderator here. I ask for clarification about thread purpose because I try to keep most threads here on topic. You can read about it in the sticky "Does your thread belong here?" at the top of the forum.

robbie_boy1 said:
Here is where the problem lies. A lot of men, myself included, would swallow cum from more than one man if they were into it. Oh and I am bi with a wife that not only knows but fed me my first cock. If I cum, I am done, I would not eat the cum off or out of a cock much less touch my wife's pussy full of it. My gay friends are the same way. Pre cum...rock on...apres cum..........lol........get a life....guess it is a man thing.

I have eaten cream pie out of my wife, yes mine.......but there is a down time before I get revamped and wish to do it......not sure if anyone else agrees but that is what it is like for me. Yes I know *rolls my eyes* I know it's all good

Maybe you would like to have your wife feed you another cock . :D Go New Hampshire .

Back