What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anal both giving and receiving. I love playing with the wife's ass, licking, fingering, and fucking. I love when she plays with my ass, licking, fingering and fucking with her dick

Love a good ,hot, cleansing enema than a hard deep ass fuck with a big dildo, MMM...
oh,and I wouldn't mind a spank or 2 or 3....
I want it rough today, just sent GF a text so she will be in sync....

Love a good ,hot, cleansing enema than a hard deep ass fuck with a big dildo, MMM...
oh,and I wouldn't mind a spank or 2 or 3....
I want it rough today, just sent GF a text so she will be in sync....

well to everyone else this is a fetish, but to me this is normal. I adore sex in a casket and the back of the funeral hearse....
We did that once at a motel parking lot while at a car show. I thought my wife was gonna kill me for that.

Being tickled absolutely silly :eek: while not being allowed to cum (double :eek:)

(Did I just say this out loud???)

If not that, I'd settle for someone to go down on my pussy and make me cum a dozen or two times. Yeah, it's not really a fetish, but I'd still love it :D

Texting hubby if he would like some sloppy seconds and then bringing it home to him.

Oral sex, anal sex, restraints and I love kissing! Kissing really excites me. :D

Just having a room full of men take their turns with me over and over til I am coated inside and out

Enema

I can orgasm with a good enema and then ass fucking deep is good. I can't wait until my belly gets really big and when GF uses strap on or dildo my ass will be so tight,mmmm.

Fetish

Mine is a chubby girl with a nice soft tummy mmm
Gets me every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back